• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Tabatha

A figment of your imgination
Years
Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still around and I still love shinies.
SR and I were both mods on this other forum and then the owner person went crazy and demoted just about everyone so that's why we are both kinda like angry and unforum like lately. but school's starting back up for me soon so that means no more job and more time to chain for shinies so you should be seeing me more often! YAY I knew you missed me!

News about shiny hunting! which is what this is for anyways right :p
I was hatching chikorita's and no shinies =( but the thing that annoys me the most is I planned to breed this bulbasaur I got for a shiny one too, but he didn't like any of my dittos. So I was like okay I'll go catch more, so I catch 6 more and think he has to like one of them right? WRONG he hated all of those dittos too! so I got angry and put him back in one of my boxes.

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Because PC seems to have lost it's luster... I don't know what to do anymore... but w/e. GL guys, I'll go back to Uxie after I finish my battling streak.
PC was very different when i first joined SR.I personaly think that it's gotten much better now.

Hey guys, just letting you know I'm still around and I still love shinies.
SR and I were both mods on this other forum and then the owner person went crazy and demoted just about everyone so that's why we are both kinda like angry and unforum like lately. but school's starting back up for me soon so that means no more job and more time to chain for shinies so you should be seeing me more often! YAY I knew you missed me!

News about shiny hunting! which is what this is for anyways right :p
I was hatching chikorita's and no shinies =( but the thing that annoys me the most is I planned to breed this bulbasaur I got for a shiny one too, but he didn't like any of my dittos. So I was like okay I'll go catch more, so I catch 6 more and think he has to like one of them right? WRONG he hated all of those dittos too! so I got angry and put him back in one of my boxes.
XD Good luck! Well...I'm still chaining for Gigas =S

well thats your opinion but personally i find this place to be quite enjoyable.

but enough of that to remain on topic i have hatched a ton of chimchar no shiny yet but not very good IVs either GL all.

Yea i agree.
Bummer,good luck though! =]

Totod!le

« SUCCESS
Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2016
Congrats on all new shinies!

Aipom finally decided to show up on the honey trees today. I want to get at least 500 SRs done before the day is over.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Wow nice job on the new shinies. I'm SRing for Dialga and Regigigas wish me luck. I hope I get a SR shiny before the end of the month.

Was this forum down for the last couple of days?? I couldn't get on for the life of me.

Hey Totodile welcome to the SHC. Good to see familiar faces around.

Last edited:

.Vaporeon

eshkient
Years
Wow nice job on the new shinies. I'm SRing for Dialga and Regigigas wish me luck. I hope I get a SR shiny before the end of the month.

Was this forum down for the last couple of days?? I couldn't get on for the life of me.

Hey Totodile welcome to the SHC. Good to see familiar faces around.

Yes it was.There was an announcement on the forum XD
Anywas,good luck all =]

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
The Emerald "Glitch" won't work unless your really lucky and got a shiny within the first couple minutes of play. If you did it might work for you but most Emeralds won't. I know mine won't because for the last 3 years I've been doing that tactic and still no shiny.

If you have more questions MetalMario has seen all the info on the game broken down. So he has the best advice.

Tabatha

Years
Hey guys, still no luck with any shinies =( I chained pidgey yesterday and the chain broke at 34 >< That seems to be a theme for me lately because the last 5 pokemon I've chained in like 2 weeks have all broken at 34 and ending in no shiny because I either get upset and quit or the new chains never get very far because I'm all frustrated and not paying attention.

Anyways I'm going to try again today for well i'm not sure, dunsparce is swarming and I was going to go for the swarm if I didn't have it....but dunsparce isn't my favourite... I'm thinking of just going for oddish and not stopping until I have 2 decent shiny ones so I can have both a vileplume and a bellossom... afterall I can always get dunsparce the next time it swarms right

Years
This is madness! The Emerald thing is hard to do, and you probably haven't been doing it right. You don't even need to find a shiny at the beginning of the game. You just need to have a nice RNG.

Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
There is no right way to do it because it not factual. The guy who posted the stuff on youtube had a lucky ID and only showed proof on one Emerald not 10,000 to make a study.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 4, 2018
Ha, I would love to join this club. I love shinies. I currently have Ninetales,Blastoise,Squirtle,Sneasel,Lugia,Dragonite and Mewtwo! Yup all my shinys of course.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 19, 2011
Oh yes SHINY REGIGIGAS appears. More info as it comes. On Diamond1 second day of resetting.

Edit: I got it paralyzed, and it took out Magnezone. It has about 35% health left.

Used up 5 Dusk Balls now to Ultra.

Last edited:

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
Way to go on that regigigas there!
Im not sure what to chain next... i feel like SRing for squirtle some more...
I really want a shiny tropius but its not found in sinnoh and it would take forever to breed one... but maybe ill try.
GL to everyone out there!

Tabatha

Years
Way to go on that regigigas there!
Im not sure what to chain next... i feel like SRing for squirtle some more...
I really want a shiny tropius but its not found in sinnoh and it would take forever to breed one... but maybe ill try.
GL to everyone out there!

you have a regular tropius?? I would love a tropius!
anyways gratz on the shiny regigigas!!!!

I had no luck with chaining, I was driving out for dinner and trying to chain in the car for a shiny oddish but the lighting was awful and caused me to step in a patch I didn't realize had wiggled! So after that I decided to hatch chikorita's while breeding my bulbasaur (I finally got a ditto that he liked, well not liked "didn't seem to get along" or whatever but that's better than "prefers to play with other pokemon" at least I get eggs) but no luck on a shiny one there =(
I think today I'll give oddish another shot then hatch more eggs.

Back