• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon: Legends of the Arena

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 17, 2023
I have played through Legend of the Arena 1.2 and did it very quickly. This is a awesome game with different but very engaging storyline. The little sidequests are also very nice. Now I am at the end where a police is blockng a cave to Glacier village.

With that said, Sucker Punch is indeed bugged. It always hits no matter whatever move opponent uses. Waiting for the next release while hoping that my save game will be valid for that release.

Years
Great Game
Great story really différent of official game, thank for your game !
And many inspiration for mine =)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 28, 2023
Wow. I didn't expect Legends of the Arena 1.3 to be released; that came out of left field. A pleasant surprise indeed.

For anyone who wants to update and continue their game, the new demo link is on the official Reddit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 18, 2018
Wow. I didn't expect Legends of the Arena 1.3 to be released; that came out of left field. A pleasant surprise indeed.

For anyone who wants to update and continue their game, the new demo link is on the official Reddit.

Thanks for telling me this. I watched shofu from Youtube play through the newer parts of the game and decided it was finally worth checking out.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I'm having trouble finding out where to go after I get Surf, I cant seem to find a surf spot that according to the map leads to my next destination.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 24, 2023
Is the storyline finished?
I dont care about postgame with stupid side quests except they epic and goosbumps and funny and i dunno....

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 25, 2020
Where can you find Skarmory? I've been searching for it in Route 05 (since that's where it is according to the wiki). But i haven't found it yet after 30 minutes of searching

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Apr 6, 2020
how can I update my save file?
I have a save in an older version and when I downloaded the new version and load the save file, the game just shut down with the error :
"scrip 'PokemonField' line 1661: NoMethodError occurred.
unidentifed method `name' for nil:NilClass"

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
is it a dead game?

Maybe not..... if i remember correctely thre was at least a couple of years between the last update and the one before it. So it's hard to tell. Also given the changes be tween the alst two I wouldnt be suprised if it's taking a bit of time again.

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
alright amazing~! I've been bored to death lately and then this shows up!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 14, 2023
Hey can someone help me out, I was playing the game and my computer froze so the game saved and closed itself, I opened it again clicked on my save and it froze again on a black screen it saved again on the black screen. Opened it again try to load my save this error pops up '' Script 'PScreen_Load' line 399: NoMethodError occurred. undefined method 'updateMap' for nil:NilClass" is there to load a previous save or something I dont want to start over

Back