• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BW Sprites

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Hey guys!
So months back I downloaded the ultimate BW Pack, but then accidentally deleted it. It'a a major issue because the Hilbert and Hilda charsets (running, bike, surf,etc) were included there and now my game desperately needs them to progress through the story.
Does anyone happen to have the Ultimate BW Pack downloaded with them,hidden in their compuer? If so, will they please upload it somewhere(MediaFire,ZippyShare, Google Drive,)?
As the official link is down, I have no other choice.
Also, if you don't have the pack with you, would you happen to know any Hilbert and Hilda sprites(running, bike, surfing, fishing) in the internet? I will gladly give credit to the required people.
Thank you.
(Note that I mentioned BW, not BW2. And also, I mentioned Hilbert and Hilda. NOT Nate and Rosa.)

Last edited:

Sparkin

Aditionally, here's the sprites from Hilbert and Hilda already in RMXP format. I have the pack on my PC, it'll just take some time to upload it somewhere.

Hilbert
Spoiler:

Hilda
Spoiler:

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
Oh My God Both of you thank you so much!!
Sparkin-Do I need to credit you for the sprites or are they from the very spritesheet PurpleSmearge has provided?

Sparkin

Oh My God Both of you thank you so much!!
Sparkin-Do I need to credit you for the sprites or are they from the very spritesheet PurpleSmearge has provided?

They are from Ultimate BW Pack, so I'd say to credit the authors of the pack.

Back