• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
To come back or not to come back... that's one hell of an annoying question that I've been pondering over the last few days. ))):
COMEBACKRIGHTMEOW. We always need cuties!

Hi everyone!
Oh well, I should RNG something. I feel so lazy :(
Nice RNG's Jolteon!
Gratz gr8 ;)
You should, but you don't have to. :P Try to get back in the game by taking baby steps. o/

Sure is hard to get a timid magby through Entralink... kept soft reset until I got one.
Oh cute. :) I haven't really tried catching anything in my forest... I just like looking at all the Pokemon, haha.

FIRST wild capture and its a FREAKING beast
Bag_Dive_Ball_Sprite.png
207.png
Gligar
ShinyBWStar.png

Adamant | 31 / 31 / 31 / X / 31 / 31
Slash, Swords Dance, U-turn, X-Scissor | Sand Veil
Brobee | 59398 (White Version)
I love dive ball shiny Gligar! XD

The chatroom covers chit chat while the RNG club covers new RNGs. What are we gonna do in this thread now? D: -brings donuts-

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Great job on that Gligar, Jolteon*! I just got a Dive Ball shiny Gligar today actually lol. They're prettyyyy. :) Again, congrats!

Jolteon*

Super Boss Trainer
Years
I'm planning on starting up a new thread. Would someone help me out by making a neato css code? Mine pales in comparison to others.

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Oh i feel like complaining today!
The Global trade is aweful! everyone only wants to trade legendaries and or shinies.
and the ones that dont have those expect to get legendaries and such for basic fifth generation pokemon!
Its quite awkward really the way the trade works this way.
would be so much better if on the GTS room were you search you can search for people who are looking for the pokemon your offering. and see what they are willing to trade for it.
instead of people asking the ridiculous.
I had a guy a moment a go who wanted my reshiram. and wouldnt offer anything put patrat.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Oh i feel like complaining today!
The Global trade is aweful! everyone only wants to trade legendaries and or shinies.
and the ones that dont have those expect to get legendaries and such for basic fifth generation pokemon!
Its quite awkward really the way the trade works this way.
would be so much better if on the GTS room were you search you can search for people who are looking for the pokemon your offering. and see what they are willing to trade for it.
instead of people asking the ridiculous.
I had a guy a moment a go who wanted my reshiram. and wouldnt offer anything put patrat.

There's an important lesson to learn here.

Don't use GTS. It's awful and you're more than likely going to get a hacked Pokemon tbh.

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
I wouldnt say its aweful every now and then youll find someone whose nice and generous. i mean if i see someone who has next to nought in their box ill offer something nice. like a starter.

is there anyway you can tell if someone is offering you a hacked pokemon?

Perriechu

Years
I wouldnt say its aweful every now and then youll find someone whose nice and generous. i mean if i see someone who has next to nought in their box ill offer something nice. like a starter.

is there anyway you can tell if someone is offering you a hacked pokemon?

Idk really, since I don't use the GTS. Do you get to see the status information for the Pokemon or anything? Some people are stupid and alter their Pokemon really badly so it's obvious that it's a hack.

Also Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini? I'm 100% sure about the former two, they cannot be shiny. The latter I'm not certain but I think it also cannot be shiny. Someone will have to check back-up my post or something.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014

Idk really, since I don't use the GTS. Do you get to see the status information for the Pokemon or anything? Some people are stupid and alter their Pokemon really badly so it's obvious that it's a hack.

Also Reshiram, Zekrom and Victini? I'm 100% sure about the former two, they cannot be shiny. The latter I'm not certain but I think it also cannot be shiny. Someone will have to check back-up my post or something.

Besides obvious hacks, it's not easy to tell if it is hacked just on the GTS. Reshiram, Zekrom, and Victini can NOT be shiny.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Honestly, if you want good trades, be glad you're at a place like this. We have a lot of reputable traders here that usually have what you might be looking for. And yeah, Mac's right. Those three cannot be shiny. Arceus is in that group too, and I think Celebi? But I'm not sure.

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Yeah. well its not lik you could ever find a trade through it anyway no matter what pokemon you search for everyone wants Reshiram and Zekrom under level 9 it seems.
or other daft legendaries like that

Perriechu

Years
Yeah. well its not lik you could ever find a trade through it anyway no matter what pokemon you search for everyone wants Reshiram and Zekrom under level 9 it seems.
or other daft legendaries like that

Idk why people do that. They know they're going to get a hack so why...? Tbh; just trade around here. Learn to RNG etc etc. :)

Pop!

So look who finally got around to doing css. my thread is going to be called Cell Block Tango ok byee :)))))

HOWEVER PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE SCROLL CSS PLEASE OMG ;;

Last edited:

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Not to sound like a moron. but whats RNG?
Yeah. i know what you mean. but i mean sometimes and i mean that as in a rare hap stance. you do find something of value through the Online bits like that.
Cause you cant always find someone to trade with here.
There are many trading threads.
But im betting the best ones get flooded with requests.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Well, RNG abuse to be technical. It's kind of...playing to the game's random number generator. Cause it's not really random at all, and can be predicted. Something like that. I think there's an explanation in the RNG/CSS guide right in the Trade Corner. Read it if you're interested! Or check out the RNG club in Pokemon Clubs.

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015

Pop!

So look who finally got around to doing css. my thread is going to be called Cell Block Tango ok byee :)))))

HOWEVER PLEASE CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME THE SCROLL CSS PLEASE OMG ;;

Umm...which scroll do you want? Hidden or visible?

Igneel510

Just Getting Started!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2012
Im not very good with all this stuff.
How do i show a link to my Trading thread in my Sig?

Perriechu

Years
Not very good with what...? RNG? It's not really that hard to learn, it becomes easy after you get the hang of it. The guides are here are actually very good.

And, [url="PUT YOUR URL HERE"]then name it here.[/url]

See look! Click me!

also pupppyyyy hidden plz

Last edited:

Lateon

The Eon Follower
Years
In the Wandering Thread:
Lateon said:
I've been attempting to RNG for the past six hours >.< I'm sure I should get it in the next two... right?

Though three of those were spent trying to find and breed syncronizers when I should have just downloaded them from pokecheck to make life easier.
Sydian said:
LATEON OMG COME TO TRADECORNER CHAT WE WILL HELP YOU :) :) :)

Hello all! Learning to RNG over here. I have a DSI and am trying to RNG on my Pokemon Black (english version).

For my first attempt, I'm trying to get a Modest shiny Deino with 31 IVS in HP, SpAtk and Spd. I tried for all 31 in all slots but couldn't find any results. Here's some screenshots:

Spoiler:

I followed TwilightBlade's directions in the help thread, and this is what I came up with. Any suggestions? Am I doing it right so far? Obviously you can't see the DS part of it, but that's the RNG reporter's findings. is there a way to expand the search so I can find one with all 31 IV's? I narrowed it down to encounter slots 3, 7, 9, and 11 because that's where Deino appears, but I'm not sure what other ones to look at. What would happen if I set max frames (in the time finder) higher? What exactly does that do?

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Years
@Lateon
So far, it looks right to me.
For Max frame, if you set it at a higher value, it may require to have a certain number of pokemon in your party and walk 128 steps which will advance your PIDRNG frame a lot. For example if I get a frame of 4, I will need only 3 pokemon in my party, walk 128 steps to get the IV I want and it advances my frame to 300 or more. By setting Min/Max frame to 1, you do not have to worry about the IVs of pokemon, all you care is to use chatters to advance the PIDRNG. Hope it helps :)

Perriechu

Years
4 HOURS PEOPLE.

524.png

31/31/31/x/31/31
Sturdy / Adamant
Headbutt / Sand Attack / Tackle / Harden
Ot: Finn / Id: 51384
Not for you go away

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2015
also pupppyyyy hidden plz

Forgot to do this. You need two boxes. The first box will need this code: "overflow: hidden;". The second box will need this one: "overflow: auto;". I think that's right. >.>

4 HOURS PEOPLE.

524.png

31/31/31/x/31/31
Sturdy / Adamant
Headbutt / Sand Attack / Tackle / Harden
Ot: Finn / Id: 51384
Not for you go away

Gurrrrl. You are out of practice. And so am I. ;;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back