• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The odd thread: swimming competition

In a harsh rainfall day some pokemon decided to have a swimming competition. Who you think will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
WELCOME
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN
TO THE
ODD THREAD

Disclaimer​

Every week, beginning from sunday, i will post a very odd poll( off course pokemon related).
In that poll there will be a odd questions but for the sake of fun,
the answers will be more odd

Pool of week 1 :SWIMMING COMPETION​

Question
In a harsh rainfall day 8 pokemons decided to have a swimming competion.
1= healthy pikachu(blind)
2=unhealthy horsea
3= genius geodude
4= healthy quilfish(he is over fat)
5=masked pokemon(like to be a ugly psyduck)
6=pidgey
7=mad machop
8=golduck(broken legs)

who will win? Vote.
remember to post why you decided to vote that particular pokemon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I would probably say mad Machop.

Blind healthy Pikachu won't be able to see where it's going and will end up swimming the wrong direction.

Unhealthy Horsea will be too weak to swim and won't be able to continue.

Geodudes are weak against water and I have never seen a Geodude on water.

Healthy fat Quilfish will be swimming slow I'm assuming.

Pidgeys don't swim.

Golduck with broken legs won't be able to swim at all without its legs.

Years
I would probably say mad Machop.

Blind healthy Pikachu won't be able to see where it's going and will end up swimming the wrong direction.

Unhealthy Horsea will be too weak to swim and won't be able to continue.

Geodudes are weak against water and I have never seen a Geodude on water.

Healthy fat Quilfish will be swimming slow I'm assuming.

Pidgeys don't swim.

Golduck with broken legs won't be able to swim at all without its legs.

Mad machop,
Good choice...
Lets see who will get the highest vote stay tuned with the
Odd Thread.

Colress Machine

The Colress Machine broke...
Years
  • Age 28
  • USA
  • Seen Aug 16, 2019
I went with the masked pokemon (aka an ugly psyduck) because ugly or not, it could still swim. I don't think looks would effect its performance.

Cay

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Mar 11, 2022
golduck (broken legs) has my money thats fuckin easy cash

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
pidgey

it'll realize that it can just fly instead of swim and so will finish first since that's faster than the other pokemon swimming

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Qwilfish is a water type here and unlike Golduck, it doesn't need legs to swim and it is healthy so I'd said it wins.

Last edited:
Years
Mad machop and handicapped golduck seems to have taken lead but who will be the winner?

Thinks have just gotten interesting, and yes don't forget more 6 days left, who knows? What might will happen on the remaining days?

I want to say only one think from my heart
Thanks for your votes, and the viewers don't only look try to contribute please

Last edited:
Years
Why is Machop mad? Is he mad at the rain? Is he mad because he isn't good at swimming? Or is he mad because someone said he wasn't going to break a swimming world record, and he wanted to prove them wrong? Or is he mad as in insane? Too much mad makes me too much sad.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Probably the masked Psyduck. I mean what has being ugly got to do with swimming ability?

Years
Why is Machop mad? Is he mad at the rain? Is he mad because he isn't good at swimming? Or is he mad because someone said he wasn't going to break a swimming world record, and he wanted to prove them wrong? Or is he mad as in insane? Too much mad makes me too much sad.

Ha!ha! I think he is mad because he was a champion wrestler many years ago. One day a hitmonchan came and took his championship that he couldn't bear.

Last edited:
Years
I voted for the masked Pokemon since it appears to be a Psyduck because Psyduck not only is a water pokemon and like most water types is able to swim, but he also has mysterious psychic powers that may surface during the competition and give him the upper hand. Psyduck is Pokemon not to take lightly, Misty's is proof that even the worst Psyduck can outperform expectations and carry the day.

Years
The winner is "unhealthy horsea", if you see than everyone has no chance of completing the race even but that horsea can complete it. Below these are the pokemon who can be doubted

Blind healthy pikachu: he is blind, he can't see anything including the race track

Mad machop: he is mad, he might have forgoten about the match

Ovet fat quilfish: he couldn't even move, he is over fat

Psyduck: psyducks can't sqim

Pidgey: can't swin

Geodude: it is harmful for him to swin, so he willn't swim

Handicaped golduck: he will get drown because his legs willn't favour him on the waters

Unhealthy horsea: he can try hard swimming and take the win

Hence, the winner is horsea.

Meet the new poll on "pokemon trivia".

Last edited:
Back