ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
16,175 posts
1.9 Years
Finally went to Ramanas Park....
... so now I'm in the Undergound trying to get the Mysterious shards....

Trade Shop | My HA pokemon trade sheet. | My Shinies. | My VPP.
Parasect @ Level 100: 16,203 | Emboar @ Lv 100: 16,243
Male
NY/NJ
Seen 4 Weeks Ago
Posted February 15th, 2022
6 posts
130 Days
Just cleared out the Galactic Veilstone building. Running my first Nuzlocke challenge; definitely brings a whole new level of strategy and emotion to the game. Still mourning the loss of my Onix, Roxanne. She was only 19.

But I can't remember the last time I enjoyed the strategy of battling before the Nuzlocke challenge. Highly suggest you try one if you haven't yet.

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast

He/him
Jubilife City
Seen April 9th, 2022
Posted March 27th, 2022
58 posts
265 Days
Trying to beat Candice. I'm playing a nuzlocke of the game and I wiped once to her. I'm struggling because I didn't pick Chimchar. My Rapidash didn't fare well the first time, so I'm quite scared for my new Houndoom lol
woop woop :)

Starlight

She/Her
Tohjo Falls
Online now
Posted 10 Minutes Ago
28,033 posts
16.6 Years
Galactic HQ. I took a few weeks off! Next stop gym 8 then the league to steamroller Cynthia 😎
Mega Pidgeot
Type: Normal / Flying
Shiny: Yes
Received @ 27,940
Hatched @ 27,955
Lv.100 @ 28,125
Paired with Roni | My VPP Trainer Stats

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
16,175 posts
1.9 Years
In Ramanas Park doing the legendary catch-a-thon now that I have enough for all the remaining slates :coolcat:

h4ppyp1lls

Wooper Enthusiast

He/him
Jubilife City
Seen April 9th, 2022
Posted March 27th, 2022
58 posts
265 Days
Beat Candice and I'm on my way to Victory Road
woop woop :)

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
16,175 posts
1.9 Years
Just did the Stark Mountain slog and caught Heatran ^.^

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
16,175 posts
1.9 Years
Bred Mean Look onto an Absol, taught it false swipe and went and caught both the roaming legendaries.

Not counting Mythicals, I now just need 2 Swarm mons to finish off my National Dex. Nearly there =D

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
36,560 posts
15.6 Years
Trying to get shiny Shaymin. This will probably take a long, looong time… :(

Pichu

Age 29
Male
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Day Ago
6,160 posts
13.1 Years
Trying to get shiny Arceus lol
Moderator of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
Discord Moderator
Paired to Inky, Arcaneum, & Fletchling

Canal_do_Lontra

Oshawott uses Razor Shell

Age 16
Male
Unova
Seen 2 Weeks Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
186 posts
2.1 Years
hey guys now i am before the title screen

because i don't have the game :(

Sheep

She/Her
Australia
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 1 Hour Ago
36,560 posts
15.6 Years
Currently about 100+ resets in to shiny Shaymin hunting. Been doing it slowly, especially now that RF5 is out, but am hoping I will get lucky and not need more than 1k haha (..unlikely).

ReKoil

Male
Netherlands
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 5 Hours Ago
16,175 posts
1.9 Years
Pretty much just keeping an eye on Swarm mons and progressing the Trophy Garden daily mon each day as I traded for some apriballs and the mons I intend to catch with them are all behind these two mechanics =p

Amore

Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,196 posts
12.8 Years
Trying to get Mystery Gift on both versions before the end of the current event (also wishing I bought them from new so could get all the legendaries…could it not have been made easier like how we get a Mew and Jirachi now?).

Anyway, what sadist set up those two Abra in the trainer’s school? Piplup and Starly is a pretty classic early-game team yet here I’m faced with a base 105 SpA 95 Spe Pokemon with a high-powered boosting move that hits them both super-effectively! Literally my lv. 9 Piplup will only win if they don’t get a boost on the first hit. Must be a nightmare for actual children.

giradialkia

Age 28
Male
Ireland
Seen 14 Hours Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
1,632 posts
13.1 Years
Holy crap, yes. Hidden Power isn’t a TM anymore but I feel like they could’ve just… made them use Bidoof or Shinx or something, rather than an Abra that uses the TM you get from the 8th gym leader (before you have a single Badge).

Right now I’m on my way to Snowpoint in Brilliant Diamond. I took a long break from it to play Legends: Arceus, and after 100 hours I need a break from Hisui.

- - - - - - - - - -

colours

she/her
gracidea fields
Online now
Posted 3 Hours Ago
8,604 posts
17.1 Years
i finally beat Palmer at my 49th match at battle tower and unlocked Masters! gonna see how far i could get there but it's been a struggle bc legendaries lmao

Amore

Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
4,196 posts
12.8 Years
I've decided to play up to Valley Windworks so I can catch a Drifloon more easily when I really started playing my BDSP saves. Today was Shining Pearl, I spread honey on the 3 trees available to me without further advancement...and caught a Munchlax!!! First time I've ever done it, when I used one in Gen IV I traded it over after hatching it from a Gen III migrated Snorlax. Now, to find someone willing to share a Turtwig to breed Curse onto it...

Holy crap, yes. Hidden Power isn’t a TM anymore but I feel like they could’ve just… made them use Bidoof or Shinx or something, rather than an Abra that uses the TM you get from the 8th gym leader (before you have a single Badge).
Looking at their learnsets, its now the weakest TM they can have. But why not Confusion as an egg move instead? Similar base power with a boost for STAB, but doesn't hit one of the starters super-effectively so keeps things fair. Or all 3 elemental punches - high power moves, hit all starters super-effectively, but coming off a really weak stat.