Odd Unbroken Bonds Box

Started by GriffinO1 May 17th, 2019 7:48 PM
  • 1 replies

GriffinO1

Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted July 27th, 2019
7 posts
1.7 Years
I got the Charizard/Reshiram cover broken bonds box, and when I opened, along with the normal packs, was a completely clear one with a Stakataka on top, then a bunch of the same card, three Littens, two Torracats, Two Incineroars, so on so forth. Is this normal? I’ll attach an image. (I took a few of the cards I liked out so they aren’t in the picture, namely one of each of the Litten line.)

donavannj

Age 28
Male
'cause it get cold like Minnesota
Seen 7 Hours Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
22,367 posts
14.5 Years
I got the Charizard/Reshiram cover broken bonds box, and when I opened, along with the normal packs, was a completely clear one with a Stakataka on top, then a bunch of the same card, three Littens, two Torracats, Two Incineroars, so on so forth. Is this normal? I’ll attach an image. (I took a few of the cards I liked out so they aren’t in the picture, namely one of each of the Litten line.)

Did it look like the picture at this page?

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-news/get-in-the-action-quickly-with-pokemon-tcg-build-battle-boxes/

That's the build and battle box. Aka the boxes they use at prereleases. The clear pack inside is basically supposed to give you a starter kit for building a 40 card deck for prereleases. The 4 booster packs are supposed to give you a shot at pulling more cards to work with.

You ended up with the Stakataka prerelease promo and the Incineroar/Crabominable battle kit. There's 4 different prerelease promos and something like 4 different battle kits that come in the build and battle boxes for each set.
whoops
Advertiser Content