• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Events] Looking for a Kalos Cap Pikachu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2021
I am looking to trade with anyone who is willing to offer a Kalos cap Pikachu. If you are interested, let me know what you would like for it and we will make a deal! I have two Pikachus with the original cap and a Pikachu with the Unova cap. I also have an arsenal of legendarys if you'd like to discuss those as well. Thank you very much!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I am looking to trade with anyone who is willing to offer a Kalos cap Pikachu. If you are interested, let me know what you would like for it and we will make a deal! I have two Pikachus with the original cap and a Pikachu with the Unova cap. I also have an arsenal of legendarys if you'd like to discuss those as well. Thank you very much!

I have a Kalos cap pikachu for trade.
What event pokemon do you have for trade?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
I have a Japanese Kanto cap I'd trade. A celebi, and a lv. 100 Reshiram. Is there anything you're looking for specifically?

Here's a pretty common event pokemon people have... Steven's Beldum from ORAS
Do you have one of these for trade?

GlitchyReal

Entity of the Eastern Cinnabar Shore
Years
I'm in the market for an Original Hat Pikachu and have a copy of Sun I haven't downloaded a Pikachu for yet need go to Mystery Gift for your Kalos Hat Pikachu if you are still looking to trade!

Let me know!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 26, 2021
I'm in the market for an Original Hat Pikachu and have a copy of Sun I haven't downloaded a Pikachu for yet need go to Mystery Gift for your Kalos Hat Pikachu if you are still looking to trade!

Let me know!

Hello! Yeah, I'd be willing to trade an original cap for a Kalos cap. It's Japanese and trained up to lv. 100, is that okay with you?

Here's a pretty common event pokemon people have... Steven's Beldum from ORAS
Do you have one of these for trade?

Hey, I do have one, but I don't think I'd be willing to trade it. Thank you though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back