• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How has 2017 been for you?

Years
It's been amazing! I transferred from the biggest university over here to the smallest, the best decision I've ever made. I'm in the program I've always wanted to be in, and within a few months I met people who have become the best friends I've ever had. Although the first half of 2017 was made up of boredom and unhappiness, the second half definitely made up for it!

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I started out 2017 with a broken arm, but that was only for about four weeks and then I was back to normal. I'd say it was a great year overall because I graduated with my associates degree and landed a job in my field within three months of graduating.

Similar thing happened to me this year. Graduated with a good result and shortly after I landed a job within two months. I am very excited to see what 2018 brings, in terms of my development in my field and whatever else that happens in the future,

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I started it thinking things would go downhill, but they've gone up over the year, so I can say it hasn't been too bad. Pretty good compared to recent years, actually.

Years
Pretty decent. Started out stressful since I began my full-time job a day into 2017 and had a lot of issues with anxiety at the beginning, but it's improved tons ever since I started taking medication. Wish I went out with friends more, but my schedule keeps me so tired and busy. Definitely looking to improve that this year! Still good overall though. Saved a lot, and have many hopes for 2018 as far as getting my own place goes =)

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
it wasn't the worst, but I really didn't enjoy the year that much. lowest point was in august. as for a high point i can't remember anything that stands out.

Back