DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
Now :) This is the current task!
I wasn't thinking you'd need a start signal :)
Well... I will have some breathing room after next week onward so I guess I can do the mega evolution animation by then.
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
29 posts
2.6 Years
Absolutely not normal!
Have you installed other scripts that might affect the size of the screen?
Can you launch the game?
What do you mean "nothing shows up"?
Please give more information.
Actually it was fixed that's because i used Essentials V19 lol i actually went back to v18 and ZUD plugin it worked real fine ! :)

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- When you have the power to change the world it's your responsibility to make the right decisions to change it in the positive way that will benefit everybody.

Male
Makhla, Uttarpara, India
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
89 posts
248 Days
Actually it was fixed that's because i used Essentials V19 lol i actually went back to v18 and ZUD plugin it worked real fine ! :)
I don't faCe that problem though, all animations works fine for me still in the gen 8 project for v19

DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
I don't faCe that problem though, all animations works fine for me still in the gen 8 project for v19
Same here

WolfPP

Discord: Wolf#1235

Male
Brazil
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,289 posts
2.8 Years
Sorry but Reborn made these common anim, no?
Spoiler:
Toxic
CraftyShield
WideGuard
QuickGuard
Protect
KingsShield
SpikyShield
BanefulBunker
ElectricTerrain
GrassyTerrain
MistyTerrain
PsychicTerrain (Nope, they didn't this one haha)

Also, did you guys make Detect? Reborn did IIRC.

StCooler

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1,608 posts
1.2 Years
Sorry but Reborn made these common anim, no?
Spoiler:
Toxic
CraftyShield
WideGuard
QuickGuard
Protect
KingsShield
SpikyShield
BanefulBunker
ElectricTerrain
GrassyTerrain
MistyTerrain
PsychicTerrain (Nope, they didn't this one haha)

Also, did you guys make Detect? Reborn did IIRC.
My list is necessarily correct because I made it by using a script to scan the database and check for every common animation called in Essentials ^^
The common animations you mention depend on moves. Reborn probably used the move animations as their common animations ^^"
Which is a god idea ^^

DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
My list is necessarily correct because I made it by using a script to scan the database and check for every common animation called in Essentials ^^
The common animations you mention depend on moves. Reborn probably used the move animations as their common animations ^^"
Which is a god idea ^^
Actually speaking of that, would pokemon essentials even play the common animations for the terrain?

Shashu-Greninja

"With great power comes great responsibility"- When you have the power to change the world it's your responsibility to make the right decisions to change it in the positive way that will benefit everybody.

Male
Makhla, Uttarpara, India
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
89 posts
248 Days
Actually speaking of that, would pokemon essentials even play the common animations for the terrain?
It sure would. I don't know if you have seen that when a Pokemon with the surge abilities like grassy surge comes in battle the ability pop up would vanish instantly and that is probably because there are no common animations for the terrain effects. However I don't know whether it will keep the battle bg with the terrain graphics, I never tried.

DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
It sure would. I don't know if you have seen that when a Pokemon with the surge abilities like grassy surge comes in battle the ability pop up would vanish instantly and that is probably because there are no common animations for the terrain effects. However I don't know whether it will keep the battle bg with the terrain graphics, I never tried.
I am pretty sure for that, you may need a custom script...

StCooler

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1,608 posts
1.2 Years
I am pretty sure for that, you may need a custom script...
Yes indeed.
Shashu is right though. This is because there is no "flexibility" in the way animations are handled (maybe that changed in V19 but I don't know).
If you have Move:PSYCHICTERRAIN but no Common:PsychicTerrain, then the move animation will trigger when you use the move Psychic Terrain, but not when you need to use the common animation Common:PsychicTerrain.

Also, I want to point out something, in relation with what WolfPP said earlier.
Some common animations are related to move animations. The reason why there is no flexibility (the reason why the common animation doesn't trigger the move animation) is because (I believe) the common animation is supposed to be a "shortened" version of the move animation. Thus, it is supposed to be different.
But that gives us a nice lead to try: let's just shorten the move animations to make the corresponding common animations :)

Just to keep you updated. I am mainly focusing on my fangame this week and probably the next few weeks. I am in the mood to implement my story, now that it is written. So there will probably be no update in the animations soon ^^"

Shashu-Greninja

Male
Makhla, Uttarpara, India
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
89 posts
248 Days
I have a question, is there no common animation for battle bond or bond evolution of greninja. I could find of none or rather none was mentioned in the to-do common animations list.

StCooler

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1,608 posts
1.2 Years
I have a question, is there no common animation for battle bond or bond evolution of greninja. I could find of none or rather none was mentioned in the to-do common animations list.
What you are pointing out was also the problem with Gulping and Gorging.

My TODO list only contains common animations that are called in Pokémon Essentials (well, now I realise there are some common animations that are called in ZUD only lol). If there is no call to this:
pbCommonAnimation("Xxxxx", user)
then there is no need to make the common animation Xxxxx.
Here, Essentials V18.1 I don't know for V19, I didn't bother look into it lol never calls
pbCommonAnimation("BattleBond", user)
so I didn't need to include it.
I'm adding Battle Bond to the list though, even if it will require to add this line of script somewhere.

DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
What you are pointing out was also the problem with Gulping and Gorging.

My TODO list only contains common animations that are called in Pokémon Essentials (well, now I realise there are some common animations that are called in ZUD only lol). If there is no call to this:
pbCommonAnimation("Xxxxx", user)
then there is no need to make the common animation Xxxxx.
Here, Essentials V18.1 I don't know for V19, I didn't bother look into it lol never calls
pbCommonAnimation("BattleBond", user)
so I didn't need to include it.
I'm adding Battle Bond to the list though, even if it will require to add this line of script somewhere.
Actually, maybe we can just make a tutorial in the main post to add those animations for those who may be lost and not so sure about coding.

WolfPP

Male
Brazil
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,289 posts
2.8 Years
I believe we need to resize the anim for Surging Strikes (just the "water tornado") by 2, as I did (see the attachments).
Also, any chance to add an aura for Wicked Blow? Like you guys did for Surging Strikes. Maybe what we have from "GEN8- Fiery"?

StCooler

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1,608 posts
1.2 Years
Sorry to ask but any chance to do a new vídeo to show all move/ common anim you guys made so far?
I have even made TWO videos!

I believe we need to resize the anim for Surging Strikes (just the "water tornado") by 2, as I did (see the attachments).
Stupid me, I've made the video before changing the size... I've put your resized PNG in the project. Thanks :)

Also, any chance to add an aura for Wicked Blow? Like you guys did for Surging Strikes. Maybe what we have from "GEN8- Fiery"?
EDIT: OK, I'll do it... Soon ^^"

My work for Pokémon Essentials: ►ZUD plugin (with Lucidious89) ◄►Gen 8 move animations

DarrylBD99

Male
Malaysia
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 9 Hours Ago
288 posts
1.1 Years
I have even made TWO videos!
Oh speaking of that StCooler, I like the new videos that you posted, especially the part where there is no audio at all for both videos XD.

StCooler

Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 16 Hours Ago
1,608 posts
1.2 Years
Oh speaking of that StCooler, I like the new videos that you posted, especially the part where there is no audio at all for both videos XD.
:(
I didn't check...

My work for Pokémon Essentials: ►ZUD plugin (with Lucidious89) ◄►Gen 8 move animations

WolfPP

Male
Brazil
Seen 45 Minutes Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
1,289 posts
2.8 Years
I checked Pyro Ball and I believe it can be polished. It seems more like a fire comet (and right now, it is just a "normal fire more that burns the target").
Can you guys change the animation? I believe some of them can help (I just rotate a little the pyro ball pics to you guys see the idea xD).
Cya!