• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon Amethyst and Jade Versions

Pok?mage Zach

Pok?Mage
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2006
Advance to the Ruein region for a Pok?mon game like never before. Catch them all, obtain the 4 Gym Badges and the 4 Mezzo Badges, defeat the Elite Four, and travel to the Islandal Edge Region, where three islands, Kanto's Edge Island, Johto's Edge Island, Orre's Edge Island and Hoenn's Edge Island!

Definitions:

Edge Island (ehdj-ay-lind): An Island that lays on the edge or outskirts of a region

Mezzo (meh-zoe): 4 Battle domes that run a little differently then a gym, located on
the Edge Islands.

Ruein (roo-ain): A region nestled in Amethyst and Jade versions

Screenshots:

Bonsly_SS1.png

Bonsly in the intro

Sign1_SS3.png

Faelnorth Town...

Sign2_SS4.png

...the northern leaf town of pure beginning!

House1_SS2.png

Outfront of your house

Lab01_SS5.png

Professor Maple's Laboratory

Altom_SS6.png

Mt. Altomaru

Keep looking, I'll put a demo up soon!

-Zach

Pok?mage Zach

Pok?Mage
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 27, 2006
Tentachu said:
I have a game in production called 'Pok?mon Amethyst', which I started 3 days ago...There's room for 2 though...

Of course there's room for two. Besides, I bet a lot of PKMN Fangame makers have started an Amethyst version.

Back