• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gilded Halls ★ OOC+SU

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I'm not sure when the next update will be. I start a new job tomorrow so it may have to wait until Friday/Saturday.

Or someone can write it for me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Seph, I can RP with you if you want. Maybe next time I won't have writer's block xD

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
yeah, it DOES tend to get in the way of other things sometimes...violently so.

No worries, I'll get one to you soon

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
We've hit some stagnant water, who is around and wanting to be active? :) Update will be written today for next lesson.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
I'm here, sorry for the lack of posting. I was waiting to post with miltank, but.that didn't happen. I'm just going to write ange sleeping late. XD

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm still around, and it'd be a damn shame if Gilded Halls stopped. However, I'm just not seeing that many people ready to keep it going :<

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
I've been looking over the IC thread, and generally evaluating my life. You've probably noticed that I haven't managed to magic up an update, and I'm at the stage where I am unlikely to.

I can see that a few of you are still interested, but the activity behind the last event (< a page in three weeks), on a lesson that many people asked for, is a bit unfortunate. I think Gilded Halls may have run it's course - a huge problem with long distance sandbox roleplays.

If anyone would like to take over GH from here, posting updates, etc. I am happy for it to continue. However, with my current work load and other commitments I'm afraid (if nobody steps forward) I'll have to close this.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm still around but there was a rare case of me being slow not anybody else slowing me down, I forgot to start our JP until just the other day, some random tardness came over me.

Oh man...Who's gonna step up?

Years
FREEZE!! I just come back and I see people are giving up. I dunno where Kyle is or if he even exists but if nesecary this new and improved Amerininja wil step back in. I am back for good! Who else is willing to stay! I will take on the responsibilities. I missed u all.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I'd gladly take over this but I'm too new at GMing. I only have 1 RP and it's not going that well so I'll leave this someone else.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I, unfortunately, don't even have time to post anymore. :( I'm sorry that my activity dwindled. August and September have been really busy and rough months... ;-;

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
If people would like to stay, I am in as well. I was on vacation, and then the move into my new command took up another load of time off my hands.

Back