• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tileset Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
Pokémon HGSS Tile set
RMXP Ready! =]

**I am putting this project on hold until further notice**
**Working on B2W2 Tile sets**

This is still a work in progress. I'll try to update this page every day or two with new tile sets. For a while the tiles will have contrast changes. (These changes will make the tile sets look horrible) Once a tile set is completed the contrast changes will be removed. (Completed to the best of my abilities)

Some of the tiles created are custom made using the graphics Nintendo provided. Basically I created some custom parts to allow more map options

**Once a tile set is completed everyone has access to use them as long as Credit is given to me(RusselAD) for creating the tiles and Nintendo for the game**

I hope everyone enjoys the work so far =)

-If you would like to help send me a message with your Skype username, time zone and age-
(I wont add people that aren't mature or people that cant act their age)

These tile sets are far from complete. But, at least you can see what we have done so far.

I would love to know what everyone thinks so far! I'll try to post some in-game pictures soon using these tile sets. That way you can see what they're supposed to look like

Updates/Changes

Spoiler:

Got a request for a heart gold tile? Post it below and I'll try my best to create it!

Credits
RusselAD - Creating the tile sets
Jordan(Friend of mine) - Helping me figure out which tiles are what. Since he actually played the game...
Nintendo/Game Freak - Creating the game

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
I like that wild grass! I can't wait until this is complete!

I cant wait either =]
I just want to finish this for I can finally work on my Pokémon MMO game that me and my friends are "attempting" to create...

The further I get into this project I can see why there's not a completed or "good" tile set for HGSS games. But, I plan on getting every tile completed or close to it =]

the__end

Pixel Artist
Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2016
I cant wait either =]
I just want to finish this for I can finally work on my Pokémon MMO game that me and my friends are "attempting" to create...

The further I get into this project I can see why there's not a completed or "good" tile set for HGSS games. But, I plan on getting every tile completed or close to it =]

I am currently ripping the tilesets from HGSS and i am almost done. If you want to save you some work, rip BW and BW2 tiles until i finish this. By the way i just need to add the buildings which is bothersome to rip because they are 3D. The rest is finished. Even water, waterfall and whirlpool autotiles are done. Ah well it is your decision. ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 18, 2013
I am currently ripping the tilesets from HGSS and i am almost done. If you want to save you some work, rip BW and BW2 tiles until i finish this. By the way i just need to add the buildings which is bothersome to rip because they are 3D. The rest is finished. Even water, waterfall and whirlpool autotiles are done. Ah well it is your decision. ;)

I am still going to finish this in the long run. Since I like to combine tiles and create my own custom ones to allow more map options =]
And I actually have everything already ripped from the game. Just need to put some of it back together and make it work with RMXP

Last edited:

Maruno

Lead Dev of Pokémon Essentials
Years
are these tiles indexed and can i directly insert them into advance map?
The Game Development section has nothing to do with ROM hacks. Resources found herein are not inherently compatible with ROMs, and we're not going to help you make them so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back