• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I have no idea... I guess whenever a post comes up saying it's begun xD
I don't think Audra's gonna be called to The Capitol today, so meeting later would probably be better. Unless he decides to go into town in order to eat lunch, in which case we could think of something...
But Audra would definitely consider having your character close as being practical since he's one of the scientists in control of taking care of the Pokemon ;3

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I have no idea... I guess whenever a post comes up saying it's begun xD
I don't think Audra's gonna be called to The Capitol today, so meeting later would probably be better. Unless he decides to go into town in order to eat lunch, in which case we could think of something...
But Audra would definitely consider having your character close as being practical since he's one of the scientists in control of taking care of the Pokemon ;3
Ya, as fun as eating with my little pokemon freinds, I was thinking of going in to town.... Just say when you want to meet up. I have nothing to post about untill then...

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I'm ready whenever. I can easily explain Audra's going into town again to eat with the fact that she only got half of her shopping done before xD

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
I'm ready whenever. I can easily explain Audra's going into town again to eat with the fact that she only got half of her shopping done before xD
Hmmm, ok I'll type up something in a bit then. Anywhere you want to meet?

Mira

restless spirit
Years
Hmm... Nowhere in particular... A cafe would probably work best. Just not any place that's too fancy ;3

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
The raid begins after dinner. It happens at about 4 AM under the cover of darkness. When we get to that point I'll make sure and make it obvious.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
4 A.M, I think there is a problem with time differences here because its only 9:45 here. or is that story time?
Edit: My plan to introduce myself to Chase and Jack seems to have failed, Seeing as how I got ignored so completely as to be totally unmentioned(Chase and Jack were the two guys mentioned in my story, right before this post Seph)
Jack followed Chase, listening to everything he said carefully and deciding not to say anything about Gerard verses the guard dogs, all it would do is cause them to get on eachother's nerves. "Oh I don't want to go on any raids yet anyways, I don't plan on doing people who don't have my trust yet any favors." Jack looked around him, the Chateau's dining hall was very decedant, it was a nice place, but Jack couldn't stand the stares people were giving him, so when Chase told him to sit where he wanted and went over to Gerralt Jack just dragged a chair away from the table and sat by himself.
Skar has made another attempt to talk to Jack specifically this time, please don't ignore him or Odessa might get angry :cer_pissed:

Last edited:

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
The raid begins after dinner. It happens at about 4 AM under the cover of darkness. When we get to that point I'll make sure and make it obvious.
I thought that the Synths were going to raid the TB.... Thats the raid I was talking about...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Wait,Can the raid wait til tomorrow(real time) until Rainbowmunchies gets a chance to post...I've been using her laptop all weekend so she hasn't gotten a chance to post...

Strikit

Years
The True Born raid is at four AM RP time. It'll happen when we get to that point in the storyline. For now it's dinner time at the Chateau.

Chase has a raid scheduled, True Borns on a bunch of T.B.R.A. who they have received intelligence will be hunting True Borns then.

I'm sorry Zam, but I haven't even posted since then. And I can't be sure who Skar approached because Chase sat himself down next to Gerallt and Jack went off on his own. I'm not going to post again until eveelution posts.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Wait,Can the raid wait til tomorrow(real time) until Rainbowmunchies gets a chance to post...I've been using her laptop all weekend so she hasn't gotten a chance to post...
So its your fualt that Rainbow hasn't been on! Ima blame you for everything now!!! Exsept the weather.... thats obviosly Seph medeling with the cheese again..... Yes, but please let her on. My RP kind of needs her about now :P

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Sorry, I messed up my posting, Skar tried to introduce himself to the one who sat down... Sorry about confusions.
HEY!!! Its not all my fault she has not been on, She went to a friends birthday party and left her laptop at the house... And I just happened to know the password although now i'm using a different computer which I didn't use before cuz the monitor has a buncha gree lines running across everything.
While I wait for a reply i'll be listening to paperplanes over and over again on youtube.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Heyheyheyhey, I want in on the raid to :D Hey if it's alright, Could I join in on the Cafe meeting? Better to get all of the synthetic characters together one way or another.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
So does the Transformation RP. Is her turn to post.
Mine, that one, this one, hers.... and thats only the RPs that I know about. She is a very buisy person.

Heyheyheyhey, I want in on the raid to :D Hey if it's alright, Could I join in on the Cafe meeting? Better to get all of the synthetic characters together one way or another.
Ummm.... sure, just stalk Mira over here :P Also, dont bring the syco laddy... Shes not invited.... She promised me cake, but I never got any .... so I threw her into a fire.... She still hasnt really forgiven me :P

Last edited:

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Ahhh your confusing me Strikit, I did mean Jack, from Seph's post, he sat down by himself and in my post I tried to interact with him and am waiting to see if he says anything back.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Me...Megaman.... you acctualy called a girl!!! OMG the world is ending!! Also, the reson to this post, please try to use correct capitalisation.... It's realy starting to bug me.... Sooo, I'm typing up the first post I guess... See you all at, well, where ever I go :P

Strikit

Years
Aaah, kay.

Colbie has prior engagements. Starting at 4 AM. >=]

That's the only hint you're getting.

Back