• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
... Couldn?t have worded that answer better myself ryan.
I suggest you rephrase that question Sceptile, because I do not understand it either. >_>;

Hey, after not being forum happy, and playing Destroy All Humans! and E.V.O.- The Search for Eden for some days, I have finally returned to this board to say hi and welcome the new people!

Welcome to the SHC, new members!

I am determined to breed Torchics still until I get a Shiny, no matter how long it takes, I WILL get a Shiny Male Adamant natured Torchic, with VERY good IVs, and nothing will stop me from doing that, not even school! @.@

*Heroic music starts playing*

...>_>;;;

OK, I?ll stop that. XD

*Turns it off*

And trust me, that person is NOT pkmaster...
pkmaster?s grammar has drastically improved through these months, maybe years, if you all forgot about it.
It is simply another sad person who needs SHC and Forum Rules guidance. XD

With that, see ya later people!
*Throws Smoke Ball at the ground, vanishing without any traces, ninja style*

Edit: Congrats Jirachi3 on your acomplishment!
I was thinking about resetting for one after I got my Shiny Torchic! ^__^

Last edited:
Years
My thumb is sore from playing too much Kirby. I swear that Paint Roller drawing mini-game is unfair! I draw a perfectly straight line between two dots and it buzzes and makes me redo. Often, I won't even know where I went wrong and have to stop to take a look. (At some other times, though, it lets me draw very un-straight lines and get away with it.. >.<) It's also random about when it'll let me lift the pen to see what I have to draw again. It's supposed to just remove your bonus, but half the time, it counts it as an "error", knocks off 10 points, and moves the bomb things closer. I guess if your stylus is more than one pixel off in the wrong direction, it gets pissy about it.

parente said:
oww sorry master i dont want to be so sorry i will be honest yes i have them but not all of them i have shining groudon a ratata and a drowzee a sorry i think i can be a good member if say i have all of them sorry i lie when i say that so sorry for all i have done sorry really sorry metalmario forgive me pls i just want to join ur group sorry!
As I've mentioned above, you're, provisionally, a member. We'll give you your Shiny Dex entries once you reach 30 posts in the club and if you're still good.

Sceptile =] =[ said:
How on Earth are you ment to get Cyndaquil,Totadile and chickorita on Emerald?

If you get a boy why don't you have Eggs?
Can someone please make a list of members of the Shiny Hunters.
In Emerald, once you complete your Hoenn Dex (the first 200 of it), Birch will offer you one of the G/S/C starters. This is quite handy for saving/restarting to obtain a shiny; much easier than eggs. I believe you mean female there. (Also, Darts was banned quite a while back for cheating for Celebis and possibly other things. He was identified as a cheater, and being dishonest with claims.) There is NO need to triple post a question like this. It's not a chat, and the people in charge/regulars will usually read all the posts, anyways.

Because Aaryn disappeared from the club ages ago (before I even joined!), we have no means of updating the Members list in the first post. (Again, even I'm not in it!) We're pretty laid back about who we let into the club, so a members list isn't really necessary. You're in if you want to be, and can be honest.

12 Surskits. Quagsire (current trainee in Sapphire) is L75. That's up from about L40 when I traded him in. Pupitar is L49, I think. Up from around L20 when I started training her in the Pattern Bush.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey cool thx i have a latios found on southern island by eon ticket,and a ratata on fire red thx i promised i will obey the rules

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Hmmm......Hey Parente your surname is same like me are you my cousin or something?
Because my surname is Parente too......I think YOU!!!!came from Australia yeah.....yeah....because the only person that know my email address is my best friend!!!ok PARENTE PLS REPLY!!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2006
hey JIO U!!! u got me there sorry i forgot my email address password so i use urs Because u told me that u want to join a group so im helping u to get a group soon as this group join me to their group i will tell them that ur my friend OK? hey jio lets chat OK? i will just call u then READ this heheh KABOOM OI! OI! OI! MATE lets study for our exam heheeh!!!!

Years
Erhem:

MetalMario said:
Yup. Obey the rules. (that means no double/triple posting, too!)

To join, just give us a list of all shinies you own.
And now for toady's etiquette lesson: Please consider the subject matter when deciding whether something should be a post or PM:

shinycollector (PM) said:
i have a latios and a ratata ok thx again!
Should have only posted in the SHC, since that's the subject matter.

shinycollector said:
Hmmm......Hey Parente your surname is same like me are you my cousin or something?
Because my surname is Parente too......I think YOU!!!!came from Australia yeah.....yeah....because the only person that know my email address is my best friend!!!ok PARENTE PLS REPLY!!!!
Should have been a PM, since it has nothing to do with this club.

Still 12 Surskits. Pupitar is L51.

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Oooops....sorry mate i shouldnt sorry i will never do that again sorry forgive pls and can i join this group sorry for that?Hey metalmario when can i join thsi group can u tell me when pls.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
You can post all you want in the club now... so long as you obey our LAW! Like MM said, you're a tenative member, as soon as you hit 30 in the club... you're a full member (with all the honors and privilages that coincide with that position).

Years
Yeah.. this is.. well.. interesting. From what I can make of it, parente and shinycollector are brothers. Young ones. The concepts of truth and honesty still seem to be a bit beyond their grasp, but let's give them their chance. Edit: shinycollector is authorized to use that banner. It was always availble for anyone to use (I mentioned when I made it), but no one bothered to ask. Whatever.. o.o

Something else curious I noticed. Ryan (capitalized, haha!), I notice your username has a little + next to it in the active users listing. What's all that about?

ryanplus.png

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
im gonna start looking for shiny latias if lucky i will tell u guys!it will take think a few months or days after restarting my sapphire! metalmario can u send me a full brief of that had been caught and the pokemons that havent caught !

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
hey Guys I have GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!!!!
good news: when i saw pictures of differnt shiny pokemons i check my pc on my fire red to check if i had one or more but I just found two shiny on my BOX!!!
POKEMON: SHINIES NEW BLISSEY AND GENGAR THEN WHEN I AM PLAYING ON RUBY THAT HAS BEEN PLAYED FOR ONE YEAR I SAW A SHINY KECLEON!!!!
I HOPE THAT IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!!!
BAD NEWS: I PLAYED THE WHOLE DAY BUT STILL CANT FIND A LATIAS(sob.....sob....sob)OK THX!!!!

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
im am at 30 posts and i am now on saphire hatching eggs (still on toto to)
i am putting pokes with ditto hatching 5 of each putting them in a box mixing the up and when i get a box or to full i will hatch them randomly

Years
I'm going to instate a new rule here regarding the "member parole" conditions and the 30 post requirement for that to be lifted. The extra posts present in a double/triple post chain do not count towards that 30 post goal. This means Shinycollector currently has 7 posts in the club and Parente has 5.

shinycollector said:
im gonna start looking for shiny latias if lucky i will tell u guys!it will take think a few months or days after restarting my sapphire! metalmario can u send me a full brief of that had been caught and the pokemons that havent caught !
It's the second post; by SkinnyGreenMan: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=19247#post512204

Do not double post. If there's something else you want to say but you were still the last poster, edit that last post.

limy85 said:
can i join aswell please? I own shiny tentacool on silver and all shinies on saphire (used a cheat thing)
Cheats don't count. You may join if you only consider shinies obtained the fair way. I recommend you leave the cheating behind fully or you may have a very difficult time telling legit from non-legit shinies.

shinycollector said:
hey Guys I have GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS!!!!
good news: when i saw pictures of differnt shiny pokemons i check my pc on my fire red to check if i had one or more but I just found two shiny on my BOX!!!
POKEMON: SHINIES NEW BLISSEY AND GENGAR THEN WHEN I AM PLAYING ON RUBY THAT HAS BEEN PLAYED FOR ONE YEAR I SAW A SHINY KECLEON!!!!
I HOPE THAT IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU GUYS!!!
BAD NEWS: I PLAYED THE WHOLE DAY BUT STILL CANT FIND A LATIAS(sob.....sob....sob)OK THX!!!!
I think you're mistaken. Shiny Blissey, Gengar, and Kecleon both look a lot like their non-shiny counterparts. Do any of these Pok?mon have a sparkle effect when they enter battle?

Edit:
Shiny Shuckle said:
im am at 30 posts and i am now on saphire hatching eggs (still on toto to)
i am putting pokes with ditto hatching 5 of each putting them in a box mixing the up and when i get a box or to full i will hatch them randomly
Looks like you're at 24 posts in the club. This doesn't matter since shiny dex placement is allowed for currently active members with less than 30 posts. The 30 post rule applies only to inactive members (meaning if a member vanishes with less than 30 posts, their shinies will be removed) and members "on parole" for questionable behaviour. When and if a parolee reaches 30 posts, they will either be given full priveleges (including dex rights) or be banned from the club (if they don't change their ways).

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
YUP I tried it and it spark and metalmario thx for the listing hey if i get 30 post is it ok to have a trainer card of SHC?AND will you make it for me if i'm a fullmember of SHC???

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
Shiny Blissey, Gengar, and Kecleon both look a lot like their non-shiny counterparts.
*Resent* Gengar is at least 10,000X better in its shiny form.... DUH...

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Really so its cool right ryan Can u tell me what is the best moveset for it!!!!
And a shiny delibird on my fire red trade by my friend !!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Back