• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Welcome to PC Pokemaster234! If you want to trade, i suggest you put the informations in your signature. Have fun!

Years
Hi Guys The name's Pokemaster234(also known as Pkm234) I Just regisered to and I wanted
to say hello and if you Want to Trade or Battle in B\W\B2\W2, My friend code is:0047 1606 4855.
(Even Though it is on my Profile)

Hello Pokemaster234, and welcome!

I'm not available for trade or battle but I do frequent the PC Battle Server hosted by Pokemon Showdown. You may be interested in our Trade Corner and Battle Center sections, which should have you covered.

If you want to advertise your FC, use your signature for that cos then everyone will see it.

Have fun here and contact Cid or Cirno if you need help. I'm also happy to show you around, just VM me.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi Guys The name's Pokemaster234(also known as Pkm234) I Just regisered to and I wanted
to say hello and if you Want to Trade or Battle in B\W\B2\W2, My friend code is:0047 1606 4855.
(Even Though it is on my Profile)

If you want to find friends to trade or battle, there's a quick trade thread at the Trade Corner, as well as a quick battle thread inside the Battle Center. These two threads can get you paired with someone who may be looking for what you have, as well as looking for a challenge. :D Have a great time here and welcome aboard! Don't hesitate to ask for help. :)

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Hi again Pokemaster234! Like anybody recommended you earlier, Battle Center and Trade Corner fits you perfectly! Enjoy yourself in PC!

Can of Nothing

Loose Screw without Initiative
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2013
Hi, I'm Can of Nothing, someone... drawing... thing..., composer and musician (under the buy 1 get 1 free campaign), and complete amateur at all of them.
I'm not really into the newer ones (save Gen5.5), and really, my interests lie in Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto and the White2 Unova.
Like I said, I'm an amateur composer, so yeah, I might be of some assistance to some of you guys making fangames wishing original music.

My portfolio of sorts can be found in my SoundCloud page (found in my profile), and my music is inspired mostly by Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Pokemon... Though the more Pokemon-ish tracks have yet to be shown.

So yeah, that's me in a nutshell, in the game for the music.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi, I'm Can of Nothing, someone... drawing... thing..., composer and musician (under the buy 1 get 1 free campaign), and complete amateur at all of them.
I'm not really into the newer ones (save Gen5.5), and really, my interests lie in Kanto, Sinnoh, Johto and the White2 Unova.
Like I said, I'm an amateur composer, so yeah, I might be of some assistance to some of you guys making fangames wishing original music.

My portfolio of sorts can be found in my SoundCloud page (found in my profile), and my music is inspired mostly by Mario, Sonic, Kirby and Pokemon... Though the more Pokemon-ish tracks have yet to be shown.

Can of Nothing? Well, you need something in that can of yours! xD You can check out some of the hack threads there who are wanting a composer to compose music, that would be pretty awesome. :D Welcome to PC, and make yourself at home! Hopefully you can stick around <3

im coming to hangout. that works right?

Regards, Chris

You are more than welcome to enter <3 How's PC treating ya?

Years

Hi Can of Nothing, and welcome!

Pretty unusual username you have there, but we're glad to have some unique usernames here. Have fun here okay?

Thereaperofdeath19

The Rookie
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2018
Hello everyone it is nice to meet all of you i new here my self haha so if you wanna talk about anything i all ears

man i never thought there would be alot of rookies like myself this is exciting

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Years
Hi Thereaperofdeath19! You should be excited like this anytime, since Pokecommunity is a great place to talk about Pokemon! Enjoy yourself here!

Years
I'm not sure if I'm a newbie or not, but anyway, you can say I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here even though I've been a member for more than seven days. You can call me Rain. By the way, is it alright that I never did post an introduction thread? Hello anyway.

Years
I'm not sure if I'm a newbie or not, but anyway, you can say I have no idea what I'm supposed to do here even though I've been a member for more than seven days. You can call me Rain. By the way, is it alright that I never did post an introduction thread? Hello anyway.

Hi there Rain, and despite joining a month ago we'll still consider you new for now due to the low postcount. So yeah, I guess you're still entitled to an introduction thread given you haven't been active a lot lately.

Anyways, welcome to PC! VM me if you need anything.

Starry Windy

Years
Hiya Rain, looks like you're still newbie here because of your post count. Like Hikari10 advises, you should make an introduction thread too. Welcome to PC and best wishes to you!

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
Hey guys i'm metalpikachu6 and i'm new here i'm a big fan of every pokemon gen you can call me metal or pikachu

Hey let's battle it will be fun but not using level 100

Last edited:
Years
Welcome guys, great to see you all here! I'd reply individually but I need to run off to do something in just a minute, gack.

Hey guys i'm metalpikachu6 and i'm new here i'm a big fan of every pokemon gen you can call me metal or pikachu

Hey let's battle it will be fun but not using level 100

Heya Metal, welcome to PC! :3 You should ask for battles over at the Quick Battle Requests thread, I'm sure you'd get more replies there than here. We have a Pokemon Showdown server too, so if you join it you'd probably be able to find people to battle, too. Good luck! ^^

There are lots of sections here so a good way to get involved is to post around the places you're most interested in. Just explore around a bit or we can make suggestions on where you should post here based on your interests. n~n But it's fine if you don't want to make an intro, not everyone wants to have one up and it's totally fine.

Eeveelution Co-ordinator

Budding Breeder/Co-ordinator
Years
Although being around five months and having over 50 posts, I never actually came here at the beginning of my PC life, so here am I am! On forums I'm mostly into the role-play section and really want to start my own RP, but don't know where to start.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Although being around five months and having over 50 posts, I never actually came here at the beginning of my PC life, so here am I am! On forums I'm mostly into the role-play section and really want to start my own RP, but don't know where to start.

As a roleplayer myself, I'd be more than happy to give you a couple pointers. You can show off your idea at the Roleplay Discussion Thread, where roleplayers can give you feedback, as well as help you with the plot. The community there is pretty awesome, so you don't have to feel intimidated. Constructive criticism really helps!

If you feel that if you don't want to share it in public, I'd be more than happy to help you out via private message. You can always send me one anytime! My replies tend to be quick. xD

Once you're done with your roleplay, post it in the Lounge, where Out-Of-Character threads go. :D Hope that helps, and hopefully I'll see more of you at the RP corner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back