• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What language is this card in.

Years
  • Age 39
  • Seen Jul 14, 2018
I found this card and I'm not sure what language it's in nor if it's a decent card. Any input would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 20180714_161313.jpg
    20180714_161313.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 12

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I found this card and I'm not sure what language it's in nor if it's a decent card. Any input would be appreciated.
It looks like it's in Korean to me.

Also, I have moved your thread into our TCG section, as Feedback & Support is for things regarding this website (the PokeCommunity) and not the Pokemon franchise

Years

I'm 99% certain this is Korean as Nah says. I can't think of any other language it might resemble.

Korean cards are a bit of an oddity where they have a lot of the traits of worldwide/international cards (yellow border, worldwide back, etc) but they have the same set symbols and sets as the Japanese cards.

It's a specific Pinsir card that isn't worth very much in any language.

Last edited:
Back