The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokémon OPEN Hoenn: The Road

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old 3 Weeks Ago (3:56 AM).
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldo! View Post
fish boy
Starting with one Pokémon means you only have 15 levels at max to give to your Carvanha, so roll Yaichi back one level :frown:

Also, could you add a height? :smile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElBurrito View Post
She likes cheese.
Hopefully she eats it in moderation. SU looks good, just need a height for your character.

You two can consider yourselves accepted once those changes are made :boogie:

In the meantime, here's a discord for the RP. https://discord.gg/SVJBsV Feel free to drop in even if you're just working on your SU. Let me know who you are when you come in if it isn't obvious.
Old 3 Weeks Ago (6:53 AM). Edited 2 Days Ago by Dusk Mane Koopa.

Nature: Quirky
    Hope I'm not too late.
    Spoiler:

Nolan Dichard
    Height: 5'03" / 1.6 m
    Starting City: Fortree
    Nolan is a cocky and overconfident Trainer who often leaps before he looks. The word "fail" isn't in Nolan's vocabulary-- he will never give up, no matter what the circumstance. He is always set on a goal, and if he doesn't meet it, he'll try again with little regret.
    He almost always either grinds on wild Pokemon (which doesn't give much experience), occasionally trying to catch them (which usually results in failure-- and often a shortage of Poke Balls), or challenges Trainers higher leveled than his (which, unless he's lucky... you know how it goes).
    Despite his confidence, however, Nolan is a sociable person. He tries to make friends with people and Pokemon and made a few odd friends in his home region of Unova. However, other people have been turned off by his brash nature. He can take criticism from those he trusts, but is easily influenced by those who inflate his ego. In the end, though, he wants to be a true Pokemon Master and do what he thinks is right.
    Other: As I've said, Nolan is a Unova resident, born and raised in Icirrus. The main reason he now lives halfway across the world was mainly to save money. No region charges as much for Pokemon training standards and the Pokemon League challenge as Unova. Hell, the Nacrene Academy alone cost ¥902,500 per year-- and most other schools are even more expensive. Nolan's mother (a retired Trainer) thought it would be best to start a journey in a more manageable region. He and his father were reluctant to agree, but understood they were running low on funds.
    Being a resident of a perpetually cold city, Nolan was not adjusted to the warm climates of Hoenn.

Hoover the Watchog
    Level: 20
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Bite, Bide, Detect, Sand Attack, Crunch, Hypnosis, Confuse Ray
    Ability: Illuminate
    Hoover was Nolan's first Pokemon, a parting gift for the honor roll students of Nacrene Academy. Nolan immediately worked with what he had and tried to take notes from famous strategists such as Cheren (of Aspertia) and Lenora (Nacrene's very own). Hoover is weak, even for his level, but the two quickly forged a friendship.

Miele the Trapinch
    Level: 16
    Moves: Sand Attack, Bite, Faint Attack, Bide, Mud-Slap, Bulldoze, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide
    Ability: Arena Trap
    Miele was caught at the Desert Resort, being Nolan's only true get. Much like other Trapinch, Miele is slow and can't take hits from melee attacks, so she waits from afar and creates a sand pit to trap the enemy in. This leaves them open to attack from her or another teammate. She also loves to steal the others' food.

Kirby the Escavalier
    Level: 9
    Moves: Peck, Leer, Endure, Megahorn
    Ability: Swarm
    One day, an enthusiast from Mistralton asked Nolan to catch a Shelmet and trade it for his Karrablast. Nolan did so, giving the man an Accelgor and himself an Escavalier. Kirby is the best of the 3 objectively, but since Nolan isn't his master, he is often disobedient and loafs around. But when Kirby does battle, he battles tactfully, taking out many enemies with one fell swoop.

Trainer designed with Pokemon Trainer Creator by Hapurianen.
    Credit to Doge (the GM) for additional suggestions.

"Rubbish can be valuable stuff."
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (4:17 PM).
    ???

Quote:
    Originally Posted by W.T. Koopa View Post
    Nolan Dichard
    Thanks for changing up the levels. I was going to comment about this a lot earlier but I ended up letting this post sit in preview almost the entire day. :confused:

I have a few things about Nolan that'd I'd like to see changed or added to before I accept him.

In regards to his personality, I want to see just a few more details about Nolan. Since you've already described him as cocky and overconfident let's try to build off of that. If Nolan is so confident in himself, what happens when he fails, like with all his failed catches, or doesn't meet his own expectations? Is he the type to sulk or does he bounce back with little trouble? How does that confidence affect the way he deals with people? Is he dismissive of people that disagree with him? Is he gullible and easily influenced by those that pamper his ego? These are just suggestions to get the gears turning and there are a lot of other ways to expand on his personality. Also, these don't have to be set values either. Ideally, at least in my opinion, there should be a degree of growth and change for your character in a Journey RP so don't feel like anything you decide has to be set in stone (in the long run).

Now about his being from Unova... In a general sense, I'm fine with it, but I'd like some sort of plausible explanation for why this fifteen year old kid is hoping to become a Pokémon Trainer in some entirely unfamiliar region so very far away from his home and why Ma and Pa are apparently (or not) on board.

Also, one last, maybe not last, thing. "Graduated school at age 13" kind of bugs me, but this is really my fault more than anything. I didn't mention this at all in the OP even though I really should have done so, especially with the age range starting at fifteen, which honestly I'm leaning towards boosting to sixteen. For the purpose of this role play, school exists, but "young adults" have the option of choosing whether or not they want to continue their education after a certain age, in this case 15, or possibly 16. So for the young characters that have been signing up, you guys are kind of like high school drop outs. :frown:

I know I said it bugged me, but I'm actually really appreciative that you were the first to have it in their sign-up since I don't think I would have remembered how much this bothered or mattered to me until like way later on where it'd be a lot more complicated to bring up. Gonna tack this on to the OP. i swear

Anyways, these are the sorts of changes I would like to see and I hope you're okay with them. Let me know if I can help through discord, VM, PM, or this thread, although I don't want to be too hands on with the sign-up process.
    Old 3 Weeks Ago (2:50 PM). Edited 3 Weeks Ago by Dusk Mane Koopa.

I took all your suggestions and updated Nolan's bio above. You raised so many questions I didn't think about (though this is, again, my first RP).
      The school aspect was inspired by an anime adaption called Pocket Monsters: The Animation, where people become legal adults at the age of 10.
      I do have a question, though: as the GM, will you directly control what happens to our characters? I'm planning on giving Nolan at least 2 other Pokemon.
      Also, there's a naming theme: vacuum cleaner brands. I have no idea why.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:30 PM).
      Perfalmost Victory!

Nature: Naughty
      Done with my signup, chief. :3
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:17 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Mikachu.
      Veteren Trainer

Nature: Lax

Aoi Saito 16 years Female Origins: Johto

Original/Sketch Images:
        Spoiler:

Wow... saving as a JPEG really distorted the colors.

Appearance: Aoi is roughly 158 cm tall and has long, black hair that reaches past her mid back when straight. Her hair was commonly styled with the top layer in a hair bow while the rest in a curled ponytail beneath it. She has fair skin and bright lavender colored eyes that are generally accented with a red eyeshadow that matches her lipstick. Being the daughter of one of the Johto Kimono girls, her attire generally consisted of kimonos with knee high socks that have ruffles on the top and geta sandals. Aoi also carried a decent sized purse that has a Magikarp scale pattern on it the carry her belongings as well as a red and white parasol. After some time in Hoenn, Aoi found herself wanting to try something new for clothing as she found kimono's rather difficult to move in while traveling to Petalburge, as well as the fact that she became self-conscious about standing out so much in this foreign region. Due to this, she change her attire to a black top with yellow-orange accents, blue denim shorts, a red denim jacket matched with a blue bandanna tied around her neck for areas that were sandy or sooty and red and white high-top sneakers. Aoi changed her hairstyle from its usual hair bow to just a curled ponytail tied up with a frilled yellow-orange ribbon. She now carries her kimono's in her bag, keeping them for a special occasion or festival she may stumble upon while she travels. Despite the change of attire, Aoi still carries a parasol in her bag, though her original one was sent back to her home in Johto where it wouldn't get damaged on her journey. After some time and speaking with someone at Devon co, she modified the hairpin, that she thought was just a pretty jewel (but looks to be a keystone) and added it to the rope bracelet she wears on her right wrist.

Starting City/Town: Petalburge CIty

Personality: Before coming to Hoenn and a short while after, Aoi was rather reserved towards people, often being very formal with them due to her upbringing. Furthermore, because she spent very little time around people her own age, she had difficulty talking with others and making friends with the exception of Pokemon. After spending some time away from her family and the surroundings she was used to, Aoi began to open herself up more and become more relaxed, learning how to talk to other people in a non-formal way and even managing to hold conversations with people instead of just her Charmander Pyro. Due to the knowledge taught to her of the Mythical Pokemon of Johto, she has a keen interest in learning more about the Mythical Pokemon of other regions as she travels. Moreover, she is inquisitive and enjoys learning, specifically about myth and lure and even ancient civilization. Aoi carries her deepest treasure in a locket that is kept hidden in her bag, a feather from the Mythical Pokemon Ho-Oh, finding it to be the last link she has to her late grandfather and would be rather distraught if it were to be lost or stolen. Even though she has opened herself up more, Aoi still has moments of formality in her speech and mannerism though she is also a tad klutzy, at times tripping over absolutely nothing, which is part of what fueled her decision to no longer wear her kimonos from home and wear clothing that allowed her to fit in more with other trainers. Despite having grown up on a, metaphorical, pedestal in Johto, Aoi is rather self-conscious and it is because of this, she doesn't hold vanity in her looks.

Original Personality Description:
        Spoiler:

Aoi is often reserved towards people due to her more sheltered upbringing. Despite this, she can be rather up from if she believes a person has information about knowledge she seeks. Due to the knowledge taught to her of the Mythical Pokemon of Johto, she has a keen interest in learning more about the Mythical Pokemon of other regions as she travels. Aoi speaks softly and generally, has a more formal and graceful way of speaking, sometimes coming off as stiff in nature. After leaving Johto, she has tried to relax in her way of speaking to make herself more approachable to other people and those that are unaware of the Kimono Girl's naturally formal nature. She does her best to be kind to everyone and doesn't pass judgment on people she doesn't know based on others words alone no matter the extent of what is said. Aoi is easily amused and finds enjoyment in the little things that a lot of people find a common part of daily life such as the sound of the wind as it moves through the trees or the faint cries of Pokemon in the distance. Aoi is often heard having a full conversation with her partner Pyro instead of trainers around her due to her being more comfortable with speaking freely with the Charmander and her lack of knowing people. Her deepest treasure if the feather of Ho-Oh that she keeps in a locket hidden in her bag as she views it is a gift from the Pokemon Ho-Oh and it reminds her of her late Grandfather. Despite her graceful mannerisms and upbringing, Aoi has some surprisingly klutzy moments, sometimes tripping over her own two feet or nothing at all. As her time outside of Johto progressed, Aoi became more relaxed in nature, learning how to open herself up to the people around her instead of just Pokemon. At times she still finds herself being rather formal with people she doesn't know well. Overall, Aoi has become a much more relaxed person due to the change of environment from Ecruteak to Hoenn. (Let me know if this doesn't make sense, I've been adding onto it as I come up with more development for her. I'll probably update this again and rewrite her personality info so it flows better but for now, I have no time.)

History: Growing up in Ecruteak City, Johto, Aoi was homeschooled by her mother and aunts until the age of 15, learning the general things that were taught as well as the knowledge of the Legendary Pokemon Ho-Oh, Lugia, Celebi and the Three Legendary Dogs and the traditional dances of the Kimono Girls. Due to being homeschooled Aoi was rather sheltered from other people her age and found the companionship of Pokemon to fill the void, specifically her mother's Umbreon and her own Charmander, Pyro. Because she rarely left Ecruteak she became close to the people that lived there as well as the gym leader of the city, Morty as well as her Grandfather who worked at the Bell Tower where Ho-Oh resided. On the day of his death, she happened to see Ho-Oh fly overhead before one of its feathers fell to her feet. After his death and her sudden encounter with the Mythical Pokemon, she decided she wanted to take some time to travel and sailed to Hoenn carrying with her the feather of Ho-Oh as well as an old hairpin gifted to her by her, now widowed, grandmother. Aoi first found herself in Slateport City before traveling to Petalburg after hearing a rumor that the Gym Leader there held knowledge of a Mythical Pokemon.

Charmander/Pyro Male Blaze Shiny Level:15
        Ember - Scratch - Growl - Smoke Screen

Born to a Charizard from the Charicific Valley, his egg was given to the Kimono Girl, Zuki and then to her daughter Aoi at the age of nine. He was kept by her side constantly until he hatched and from there on formed a very close bond with Aoi. When Aoi left Ecruteak city and traveled to the Hoenn Region, Pyro was one of the only reminders of home she had and continued to stay by her side, protecting her from harm when need be. With his unusual coloration, Pyro tends to attract trouble from people that seek rare Pokemon for collection.

Rhys Terfel 17 Years Male

Home Town: Rustboro CIty

Personality: Rhys is a stylish, cocky city boy who is rather confident in himself and his skills as a trainer despite being new to it. This proud boy is rather arrogant and a tad vain, growing up as a rather rich city boy that got what he wanted for the most part when he wanted it. Because of this, he is rather spoiled and seems to think money can get him what he wants because it seems to for his parents. Despite being a city boy, he isn't very fast paced and prefers to go more of his own pace than that of others. Despite his cocky attitude, he is a decent battle strategist and his arrogance in his ability is warranted because of his studies growing up. Despite his rich upbringings, he is rebellious in nature to his parents, having left on a journey against their advisement and wishes because he is their heir.

History: With family hailing from high-society in Orre, Rhys grew up well off receiving only the best things money could buy. His family runs their own Pokeball manufacturing industry and thus is rather influential. He is the oldest and only child to his parents and is expected to take over the company in their stead. Due to this, he grew up with many home tutors alongside having attended a private academy. Even though he was being groomed to be a business owner, his parents allowed him to get a starter Pokemon from Professor Birch when it was offered. Choosing Mudkip, he began to train it behind his parents back at night when no one was awake and began to crave the adventure that most trainers had. This idea was however shot down the moment it came up by not only his mother and father but also any other family member he mentioned it to. Over time with the rigid nature of his parents and their forced expectations, Rhys grew to resent them and when he turned 17, he planned to take off on a journey despite them having constantly berated him for the idea. With his Mudkip by his side, he took off one night when his parents were out of town for a business trip, taking on the Rustboro gym soon after, successfully beating the gym on his second attempt. After that, he decided to head south of the city towards the shore and Petalburge

Mudkip Male Torrent Level:16
        Watergun - Tackle - Growl - Mud-Slap

Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:47 PM).
        ???

Sorry for the late responses everybody.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Mikachu View Post
        Aoi NoSurname
        The only thing I'd ask is that you don't have Pyro starting out with Dragon Claw. We can get Aoi's hands on a TM02 later if you want though. Aside from that the sign-up is all good!

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Magnificent Magilou View Post
        She keeps the balls of her Pokémon on a stylish, bracelet-like accessory on her right wrist
        That is just sick and depraved :disbelief: But we accept all types here, even the twisted ones that look related to Flannery.

Quote:
        I do have a question, though: as the GM, will you directly control what happens to our characters? I'm planning on giving Nolan at least 2 other Pokemon.
        I will, but if you have any Pokemon you want in particular and you absolutely must get your hands on them, we can work something out, although there may be a catch or two. This applies for everybody.

Also here is a new discord invite link since I'm a dumbass and the last one expired. https://discord.gg/vcw2yKb

Also also, I have noticed a few sneaky edits in some of the sign-ups so I think everybody has made the changes they needed to make. I'm going to try and get the IC submitted tonight and finally update the OP.
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (1:12 PM).
        Veteren Trainer

Quote:
          Originally Posted by doge View Post
          Sorry for the late responses everybody.

The only thing I'd ask is that you don't have Pyro starting out with Dragon Claw. We can get Aoi's hands on a TM02 later if you want though. Aside from that the sign-up is all good!
          Alright not a problem at all :) I change the info for Pyro and I added Aoi's surname. I didn't realize in the least I had forgotten it until I read your post lolol.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:14 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Pudding.
          Hang On In There!

Nature: Docile
          I like this. (: If I may?

Marmara Ortega | 21 | Female | Verdanturf Town

Link: http://imgur.com/p4yLoOp

Personality:

The young 5 feet and 5 inches adult, who weighs 135 lbs, is a coward in disguise. A coward with a heart. She fears conflict and trouble with others. And to avoid such she is capable of white lies in order to run away from the turbulence. Of course she attempts to confront these issues at hand, but the poor woman needs to only take one step into the dilemma before shrinking away. Due to this she is quite passive and very docile. Submissive if you will.

Despite this she actually welcomes others with open arms, finding comfort in expressing herself with another living thing; whether human or Pokémon matters not. Talkative, open minded, and easily amused, Marmara's patience allows her to carry plenty of optimism. She also carries a good work ethic, seeking for constant improvement and ambitious feats. This helps her feel confident and content with herself. From this she developed quite the patience.

However, she is an emotional one, albeit she does her best to repress the gurgling emotions. Marmara does a terrible job, really. It's a trait that greatly embarrasses her other than her recurring dizzy spells.

Other:
          • The lady can't swim and thus fearful of large bodies of water.
          • For those curious, Marmara has a high pitched voice.
          ---

Pokemon

Species: Aipom
          Level: 15
          Moveset: Scratch, Tail Whip, Sand Attack, Astonish, Baton Pass, Tickle, Bounce
          Ability: Run Away
          Backstory: As a child Marmara was mesmerized by the notion of raising her own creature. Standing in her way was Mr. Ortega, who wasn't convinced she was fully capable of raising a powerful critter at the age she currently was. Yet, upon moving from Oldale to Verdanturg, Mr. Ortega had decided to gift his then 10 year old daughter a newly-hatched Aipom.
          Other: Has a ferocious appetite for chocolate.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:24 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by doge.
          ???

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Pudding View Post
          I like this. (: If I may?
          You may, if I may see an appearance of some sort :smile: the link isn't showing up for me
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:11 PM).
          Hang On In There!

Nature: Docile
          Quote:
          You may, if I may see an appearance of some sort :smile: the link isn't showing up for me
          Yay! The link should work now (:
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (6:25 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Mikachu.
          Veteren Trainer

Also, sorry for so many edits to my post lol. I was adding pictures as i drew them, and mostly fixing grammar errors here and there, and trying to get my signature not to show up on the dang post. Though a few times I clicked edit and full on, did not know why I did a few moments later ^^;

Edit: The last Edit I did is add and a rival NPC to the post that you can have fun with lol. This NPC is a bit flushed out in details, though I lost my train of thought while typing and I also added some artwork of the rival as well.

And I had one question for you, will Pokemon contests be a thing in this RP? Though now that I think about it, that may be a bit difficult to RP tbh lol ^^;

Old 2 Weeks Ago (2:45 AM).
            ???

So I submitted the IC thread just now, a day and a half late just for good measure. There's an opening scene that I don't think is too long, but I went ahead and made a tl;dr at the bottom of the post anyways. There will be a set of instructions there for your first posts but it's really not much, just one thing I'd like to see in your posts.

Quote:
            E D I T

pokemon contests
            Edits are nothing to apologize for, but I will forgive you. Pokemon Contests can certainly be a thing if you or anyone else wants that for their character. Just let me know and we'll make it happen. The NPC is a nice addition, especially since you've given him a considerable amount of thought. I do have a question regarding him though.

Do Aoi and Rhys already know each other, or will their first meeting be in the RP?
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:40 AM).

Decide to add a 3rd Pokemon as well as natures. Hope I'm STILL not too late.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:23 AM).
              ???

Quote:
              Decide to add a 3rd Pokemon as well as natures. Hope I'm STILL not too late.
              Yep, that's fine. Levels are straight so no problems on my end.

IC thread is up guys :boogie:
              Old 2 Weeks Ago (10:35 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Mikachu.
              Veteren Trainer

Quote:
                Edits are nothing to apologize for, but I will forgive you. Pokemon Contests can certainly be a thing if you or anyone else wants that for their character. Just let me know and we'll make it happen. The NPC is a nice addition, especially since you've given him a considerable amount of thought. I do have a question regarding him though.

Do Aoi and Rhys already know each other, or will their first meeting be in the RP?
                Okie dokie~ :)
                I forgot to add that lol but I believe they would meet in the RP and it would most likely be due to a moment of Aoi being klutzy honestly lol.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (11:58 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by GravityDefy.

Nature: Calm

|| ||
                  Aleksander Clay Male 18 Years Hometown: Slateport City

Starting City/Town: Fallarbor Town

Appearance: This boy stands at about 5’11’’ the last time he bothered with measuring. He’s a muscular teen who enjoys showing off this biceps when it comes to his outfit choices. You’ll often see him in varying outfits, that all tend to show off his torso. Aleksander always wears a scarf on his head to keep his hair out of his face and some form of turtleneck top paired with jeans, boots, a cockeyed belt with pokeballs attached to it, and a pink glove on his right hand that matches his earrings. Typically, he’ll always wear a tank top unless it’s colder there. In cold weather, Alek likes to bundle up in long jackets. He changes his colours to match the season- but usually will stick to earth tones. Alek is rather tan and hates it when he starts paling out in winter. He has sandy blonde hair and sky blue eyes with a beauty mark under his right eye.
                  Personality/Traits: Aleksander is very much a person of few words if he can help it. He doesn’t feel the need or want to share his opinions or thoughts with others unless he’s close to them. Though he’s also not a stick in the mud, he loves to go out and have fun, as long as it’s reasonable. He has a hard time showing his emotions and it causes problems with people because they always think he’s upset due to his lack of expression changes, which isn’t for a lack of trying. Aleksander is also fiercely loyal to and protective of his friends, though if something is wrong about what they’re doing, he won’t hesitate to let them go on their own, giving only a small warning that what they’re doing is wrong. His protectiveness stems from losing his mother at a young age. The scarf he wears on his head and his Wooper are the only things he has left from her. He cares deeply for Pokemon and hates to see them hurting. Because of this, Alek prefers things that don’t harm Pokemon, like contests rather than battles. This boy can never stay still, so he’s always on the go unless it’s raining that day. If it’s raining he’s more likely to stay indoors and play with his pokemon or read a book. Aleksander also has a strong dislike of wearing the same outfit twice in a row, not because of fashion really, it’s just a preference he has.

Concept/Base Design:
                  Spoiler:

Other:

Aleksander is deathly afraid of being in open water. Originally being born and raised in Slateport City, his mother tried to teach him to swim from a young age. However, while teaching him how to swim, a sudden storm came in and swept them away. He was found floating on his rubber floaty almost a full day later. Aleksander was adopted by his uncle in Fallarbor Town shortly after. He still has a hard time accepting his mother’s death and tends to clam up when others speak of their own mothers.
                  Aleksander doesn’t know where his father is, his mother never spoke of him, and his uncle says that his brother is on an important job far away. He has suspicions that it’s just to keep him from asking more questions though. This never really bothers him, however.
                  While his Wooper was hatched from an egg by his mother’s Quagsire, he was given his Litwick by his best friend Ezra.
                  The scarf that was his mothers is the only item of clothing that he wears every day with no exceptions. He’d be devastated if he lost it.
                  Alek will forget to eat for a few days if Ezra isn’t there to remind him.
                  Family/Friends:

Alek’s Uncle, Piers Parson, is Alek’s Father’s brother. Alek is very close with his uncle and cares for him deeply. Alek moved in with his uncle after his mother died when he was around eight years old. Piers works in the hot springs and does quite well for himself and Alek. He will always be grateful to Piers for taking him in, especially knowing that Piers never wanted children to begin with. Piers is an eternally cheerful man and Alek looks up to him a lot. Piers loves and cares for Alek deeply, viewing him as a son he never had. Having Alek in his life actually made him want children.
                  Ezra is Alek’s best and only friend, really. These two initially met when Ezra’s parents took him to Hoenn on vacation and became fast friends because of Ezra’s sunny disposition. Alek is fond of Ezra and tries to take care of him without pushing any boundaries. When these two meet up, they stay together for long amounts of time. However, because of the fact, Ezra is so fast-paced, and Alek is most certainly not, they tend to split off when it comes to traveling. Ezra feels like he can rely on him, if he were to need Alek for anything, and sees him as a person he can count on, no matter the situation.

|| ||
                  Wooper/Sir Male Level 12 Water Absorb
                  Double Kick - Water Gun - Tail Whip - Mud Shot - Mud Sport

Backstory: Wooper hatched from an egg that came from Alek’s mom’s Quagsire. These two are inseparable. Whooper is very mischievous and likes to use his Water Gun ability indoors, however, and this tends to get Alek in trouble on occasion much to his chagrin. Sir also likes to be held by Alek, forcing Alek to get gloves so he can carry the pokemon around rather than having him following. He also enjoys rubbing his body against Alek’s leg when Alek is feeling down in any way. Sir is spoiled by Alek and is very protective of his trainer when it comes to new situations and new people.
                  Other: Wooper and Litwick get along pretty well. They often pull pranks together that end up getting Alek into trouble.

|| ||
                  Litwick/Les Male Level 7 Flame Body
                  Ember - Astonish - Smog - Fire Spin

Backstory: Les was given to Alek by his best friend, Ezra, both as a birthday present, and because Les would not leave Alek alone. Alek loves him to bits and spoils him as much as he does Sir. Les is less mischievous around Alek than Sir is, but that doesn’t mean he still doesn’t get Alek into trouble. He enjoys approaching new people to try to steal their energy and often gets scolded by Alek when he does so. Les also has a habit of resting on Alek’s head, and this has caused Alek to faint a few times as Litwick drains his life energy.
                  Other: Les gets excited when he sees Ezra because Ezra gives him lots of treats, Though this is often returned by Les stealing his life energy.

|| ||
                  Ezra Beaulieu Male 19 Years Hometown: Snowbelle City

Appearance: Ezra stands at roughly 5’6’’ and has a rather youthful appearance for his age- which causes him so many problems. He has bright green eyes and stark red hair, resembling his uncle Lysandre and his mother, causing him to stand out a lot in appearance. He’s commonly never seen without a smile on his face, even if it’s a fake smile. Ezra enjoys bright and bold colours when it comes to his clothing to go with his fire type pokemon- which keep him nice and warm.

Personality/Traits: Ezra is a boy with a sunny disposition who enjoys making the most out of life. His mom taught him that there’s beauty in all things, much like how her brother, Lysandre, views the world- to a less severe extent. He’s energetic and enjoys going at his own fast pace, but tries to be considerate of others. He uses his sunny disposition to hide his true feelings, however. Ezra will rarely tell the truth on if he’s feeling alright. Due to his appearance looking younger than he is, he has a complex about being called cute due to being constantly being mistaken for and treated as a child because of his appearance. Behind his smile is a very sharp tongue. Ezra is sensitive to the cold, despite being born in Snowbelle City- which is why he’s always in a jacket and jeans.

Other: At the age of eight, he went on vacation to Hoenn with his parents, where he met Aleksander and became fast friends. For the duration of his time there, it was rare for the two to be separate. Even when returning to Kalos, they kept in constant contact.
                  He started living with his uncle Lysandre after his parents went away on a business trip but never returned. Despite that, he never really picked up on his uncle's idealistic views of the world and chose to stick with his own. From his uncle, he learned the ethic it takes to be a trainer, however. Once he was done with school, he got his partner Fennekin from Professor Sycamore and began to travel from there, mostly just exploring as he went before eventually deciding on to return to Hoenn and surprise Aleksander after some time.

|| ||
                  Fennekin/Kina Female Level 15 Blaze
                  Scratch - Ember - Tail Whip - Flame Charge

Backstory: Ezra received Fira from Professor Sycamore, and from there on began to travel a bit, first around Kalos, catching his second Pokemon- Eevee and Kina also helped him obtain the Litwick that would be Alek’s birthday present. No matter the situation, Kina is always by her trainer's side.

Other: Kina is a bit mischievous, she enjoys trying to light Alek on fire and likes to thwack Ezra with sticks.

|| ||
                  Eevee/Orion Male Level 8 Aaptabiliy
                  Baby-Doll Eyes - Sand Attack - Tackle - Tail Whip

Backstory: Ezra caught Orion while traveling with Kina by total chance. Despite his cute looks, however, he has a penchant for biting Ezra at times- which usually leads to him being reprimanded by Kina before Ezra can. Ezra hopes that in due time, he may evolve into a Sylveon supposing they’re able to become close enough. Alek always says that the biting is just Orion showing affection.

Other: Comparatively to Kina, Orion is actually the more calm one between the two. He gets along well with other pokemon and people when he’s not picking on his trainer.

Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:38 PM).

Nature: Jolly
                  Quote:
                  And I had one question for you, will Pokemon contests be a thing in this RP? Though now that I think about it, that may be a bit difficult to RP tbh lol ^^;
                  throwback https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=332857

Under Renovations
                  Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:19 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Mikachu.
                  Veteren Trainer

When you don't realize you're not on your account and post lmao. Anywayysss, I'll be posting the images in a Spoiler in this post. For now, they're Lineart a WIP Sketch and all on a single image but that will be changed once I am finished. Everything is done, between the lineart phase and final images, I noticed some problems and fixed them lol

Spoiler:

Old 2 Weeks Ago (7:53 PM).
                    ???

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by GravityDefy View Post
                    absentee parenting everywhere
                    so I'm assuming Aleksander is who you'll be RPing as and Ezra is a NPC/side character for him? If you consider them a pair that's fine as well, but if Ezra is a side character I just wanna get your permission that I can use him. Just a little unsure atm. You can consider yourself accepted though.

Also great stuff, Mikachu.
                    Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:14 PM).

Nature: Calm
                      Quote:
                      so I'm assuming Aleksander is who you'll be RPing as and Ezra is a NPC/side character for him? If you consider them a pair that's fine as well, but if Ezra is a side character I just wanna get your permission that I can use him. Just a little unsure atm. You can consider yourself accepted though.

Also great stuff, Mikachu.
                      Yeah, Alek is who I'll be using. You can have fun with Ezra, hes just an NPC that is probably someone who I'll mention a lot and probably have interact with if that makes sense? Thank you!

Quick Reply