Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: How to do rate.
Awesome!!! 702 71.05%
Alright! 149 15.08%
Average 63 6.38%
Awful.. 19 1.92%
Abomination.... 55 5.57%
Voters: 988. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 6th, 2017 (2:57 PM). Edited January 6th, 2017 by DarkDoom3000.
Super Pokemon Eevee Edition

Nature: Calm
    Hi guys, long time, i'm still working on the game, but have had a lot of personal changes which has caused me to spend less time developing than i'd like, but it's still coming along.

I hope everybody enjoyed the Christmas and new years, I definitely did, It's nice to have a break from work.

Anyway, here's a new map, it's the full glacier that frig town sits on.
    This is SPEE's first ice map, so there should be plenty new pokemon here.

In addition, a new Mystery Gift is now available; A Megalixir

------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Kaic1997 View Post
    Man when i do try to enter a house in Magnus City This sign shows up "Not Implement" what does that even mean?
    It just means those houses were meant to have something in there, but they aren't completed.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by shadowkat67 View Post
    Okay, so Crystal gave you something that lets your weakest pokemon get all the exp. I didn't use it at first, and now I can't remember how, or what it even was. Help would be appreciated.
    It's called the Balance Band, you equip it to one of eevee's junk slots.

Edit: I just finished. Do you have an estimate on about how long it'll be till the next update? You left it at quite a cliffhanger. XD
    No real timeframe, but i expect 0.76 to be out in a month, it's more of a revamping patch with new features, some side areas, and a newgame+
    while 0.8, the actual story update will be further in the year.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TruthseekerCNS View Post
    Hi, I love this game, downloaded it some time ago. I had to take a break from playing for a while, and was eager to start again today. However, when I attempted to play, an error appeared, claiming "cannot create a file when that file already exists." When I re-downloaded it, it worked, but I no longer have my save data. Is there any way to get my original download to work, or get the save data over to my new, working save file? Thanks, I'm looking forward to getting back into it!
    The saves are stored in the "Pokemon Eevee" folder as save01.lsd - save15.lsd if you still have the original download location, you can just copy those files.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ShiningKami View Post
    I've had that happen to me too. Apparently, the game creates a bunch of backup saves, but for some reason doesn't like it when there are five backup saves in the folder. The way I fixed it was to go into the Save Backup folder and cut and paste the .zip files into another folder — I just created a new folder in My Documents and dumped them there. Your actual save file is stored elsewhere, so you shouldn't have a problem playing after that. Hope that helps!
    Yeah, there's a glitch with the launcher that when there's over 5 backups, it'll error when starting. Simply delete the backup saves folder (or rename it, or whatever).

Relevant Advertising!

Old January 6th, 2017 (7:03 PM).
    Let's play a game...
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
    Glad to see you still at it, DarkDoom3000. This is still one of my favorite fangames to pick up when I'm in an RPG mood for Pokemon.

Old January 16th, 2017 (4:08 AM).

Nature: Quiet
      Picked this game up recently and am absolutely loving it! Honestly i can just sit there and listen to the music sometimes, good ol' final fantasy tunes.The achievements give me a good guideline as to what to work for also; though i seem to have missed a corrupt seel somewhere. Just entered the domain of my first hyperion, so i'm hoping i can go back and find it later

Only problem i have so far is that when i try to go full screen i just get a black screen with music in the background and have to fiddle around with the start menu for a bit before it goes back to the original size and just pops up with an error: DirectDraw Error (DDERR_UNSUPPORTED)
      Doesnt affect my gameplay at all though, wondering if its something to do with my laptop.
      I support:
      Old January 17th, 2017 (8:33 PM).
      a rare guy

Nature: Adamant
        ands down the best storyline I've ever seen in a Pokemon game, it's so unique. The real time battles sound great, it's something I want in my game.
        Old February 28th, 2017 (11:24 PM).

Nature: Quirky
          i bought the man man 2000 but it's not in my inventory.

Old March 3rd, 2017 (1:50 PM).
          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D's Avatar
          The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D The Legacy of The Legends Creator :D is offline

this game looks soo cool o.o so nostalgic too lol

Hey guys, I think you would enjoy a Pokemon RPG: Pokemon Eclipse!

It has all the current pokes. And More!!
            Lost of variety of things to do while playing. See how high you can level your poke past 100?
            Whats the rarest poke you can find!!
            *New features have been added~*
            Hope to see ya there :D
            Old April 22nd, 2017 (6:58 AM).

Nature: Modest
              Hello, im playing the game and it is such a refreshing experience.

I am trying to sort my moves and items, so i can select my preffered moves faster. But i cant seem to find out how. Is it even possible?
              Old May 13th, 2017 (3:05 PM).
              Pixel artist, professional leo

Nature: Bold
                Super fun to play and so impressive! Great blend of old graphics and new, original features. Keep up the good work! :)
                Old June 25th, 2017 (2:29 PM). Edited June 26th, 2017 by U.Flame.
                Suuuper Busy
                • Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
                I tried running SPEE on the EasyRPG emulator for the vita. It has a few issues but it seems to work enough. Here's what I found so far:

- The è character doesn't display so it always says "Pok mon"

- The battle display has a few graphical quirks. The PP text is kinda mashed on top of the turn meter thing. Having more than one Pokemon causes their backsprites to be placed higher than they should. Fainted Pokemon don't disappear their sprites right away, usually after a few actions later. Surprise battles don't show the enemy facing backwards.

- The bicycle is constantly being activated, causing the player to get on and off every 2 seconds.

- Under no circumstances is it ever possible to retreat from battle.

- The Recharge move doesn't appear to work.

- Several music tracks don't work. Disappointedly, most of it are the FF7 tracks

This is all I've noticed so far. All in all, its playable so I'm happy with that. I wouldn't know what can be done to improve compatibility, and besides I think the EasyRPG creators stopped updating it. Oh well, I can put up with these issues for portable SPEE. Looking forward to future progress!
                Pokemon Cursed/Creepy White - Group project, on hiatus for now with plans to return eventually.
                Animal Crossing Wild World playing as an animal - experimental, messing with models and textures

Hacks I've worked on in the past:
                Pokemon Ruby Destiny Broken Timeline (pre-reboot) - Assisted with maps
                Pokemon HeartGold Prince Boo Edition - Experimental project with three small changes. Made at the request of YouTube LPer PrinceBoo21.

Been super busy with work, life, and laptop problems. Hopefully I can get back into it soon, I fear I'm already rusty. Meanwhile I'm considering writing some of my hacks as a series of fanfics.

Times I've been ninja'd: 18
                Times I've ninja'd people: 3
                Old July 5th, 2017 (6:46 AM). Edited July 5th, 2017 by Feroniamon.

Nature: Docile
                  During another complete playthrough I noticed several spelling errors:

1. The "suprise" spelling error still happens a lot. First from the Academy Master when obtaining the first starter, then the boy on Academy Garden, then Tom in a flashback, then
                  the player character after defeating Silver on the Quistis Ferry, then Moltres after I defeated it and then Necro after GeoSigma was killed.
                  2. Three spelling errors from the man for the Fossil sidequest: He says "corparation", which should be "corporation". And when he tells where the fossils are, he says "recieved",
                  which should be "received." And when collecting all fossils, he says "resseruct", which should be "ressurect".
                  3. In all markets when asking for Pokéballs, the clerk says "shippment", which should be "shipment".
                  4. In one sidequest where I have to collect some research paper (actually it's a recipe) for Oak, he says "recipie" which should be "recipe".
                  5. When confronting XxLionheartxX, he says "enviornment" which should be "environment".
                  6. Two spelling errors from Prof. Elm when talking about the history of the hypervisors. He says "Facinating" and "agumented" which should be "Fascinating" and "augmented".
                  7. In the Security Chamber X says "geen" which should be "green".
                  8. When defeating the Rocket Admins on Berry Patch, Wedge says "tatical" which should be "tactical".
                  9. When M brought us to Vanish_23's domain, she says "destoried" which should be "destroyed".
                  10. In Morty's Gym the guide says "Ghist" instead of "Ghost" when mentioning super-effective attacks against Ghosts.
                  11. On Portus Harbor the man says "Ingis Island" instead of "Ignis Island".
                  12. After defeating Biggs in the Golden Axe quest (for obtaining an Axe) he says "team rocket" instead of "Team Rocket".
                  13. One trainer on Arbor Forest says "scyther" instead of "Scyther" (before the Bugsy sidequest)
                  14. The trophy for obtaining 140 Pokémon says "Seinor Collector" which should be "Senior Collector".

And some small bugs (no game-breaking ones):
                  1. The Data Recovery Unit animation doesn't appear when I defeated the Corrupted Kingler.
                  2. The trophy "Giant Enemy Crab" says Krabby, but it was a Kingler already when the battle started.
                  3. Chuck doesn't have a FaceSet unlike other Gym Leaders when speaking to him. (before fighting him)
                  4. I can't change the battle music manually, because when I'm in the music menu, the default menu of the home computer is still here and doesn't let me choose the music. I can only choose "Shuffle" when I want different battle music. (Strange, it didn't happened to me before V0.75)
                  5. When obtaining Lotad after defeating the corrupted Lombre, the text says "Ludicolo devolved into Lotad", but by me it was still Lombre during the entire battle.
                  6. The trophy "Snake Eater" mentioned Ekans, but it was a Arbok already when the battle started.
                  7. After I defeated the Corrupted Arcanine and obtained Growlithe, I got the trophy "Firefox" which actually mentions Vulpix.
                  8. The trophy "Master Defeated" says "Weaken the master AI". Due the change into hypervisors it should be "Weaken the master hypervisor".
                  9. When obtaining Geodude after defeating the corrupted Graveler, the text says "Golem devolved into Geodude", but it didn't evolve into Golem during the entire battle.

After playing another complete run I ran into two questions for Chapter 8 onwards:
                  1. I guess we'll get Glaceon after killing Necro, but I wonder if we'll fight Necro before or after the 8th badge.
                  2. I wonder who the program X is we encountered it on the Feature Chamber and Security Chamber. Will we meet X again in the future when we have to fight Necro or Zero?
                  3. I know I had asked it before, but will we get more refining options? I got plenty of Dry Ice and I wanna refine it.
                  4. I wonder what the Sudoowoodo roadblock on Route 14 is for. A new location?
                  5. After the end of V0.753 Zero plans to convert Silver into a hypervisor after GeoSigma (Giovanni) was deleted. I wonder if Team Rocket are realising their boss is dead now and if we have to face a "Hypervisor" Silver. If yes in the last case, what will happen to his Pokémon?
                  6. Will we still see more flashbacks about the hypervisors when they are still human? I notice GeoSigma (Giovanni) and Necro havan't their flashbacks yet.

Fortunarly I can equip items again, but I'm bugged why Eevee's equipment always empties itself after I used the Tetra Element every time.

Quick Reply