ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Old February 6th, 2016 (9:12 AM).

I'm still waiting like crazy for this hack dammit I want to play itttttttt

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 13th, 2016 (7:53 PM).

good job c me on the hack its really fun
      Old February 14th, 2016 (3:47 AM).
      Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends

Quote:
        Originally Posted by golderak13 View Post
        good job c me on the hack its really fun
        ?
        Thank you but there's no way you would have played it, it's not been released yet.
        Old February 14th, 2016 (6:19 AM).

The Forgotten

• Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
        Really looks amazing alot of work has been done to this its overwhelmingly a positive from me and id say alot of the pokemon community. As a fan of pokemon games its really great how so many people can continue a generation many forget. Thanks
        Old February 14th, 2016 (7:26 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by C me View Post
          ?
          Thank you but there's no way you would have played it, it's not been released yet.
          pretty sure i played it back in december, i could be wrong but i do remember playing a league of legends type pokemon game
          Old February 14th, 2016 (10:06 AM).

Quote:
            pretty sure i played it back in december, i could be wrong but i do remember playing a league of legends type pokemon game
            Hmm, I released an alpha around April that was up here for 2 months before I took it down. Maybe you downloaded it and didn't play it till December.

Well, that version is really old compared to the beta which is where the screenshots come from and even the beta has some bugs that I've fixed now.

If it was my hack, I'm glad you liked it and the complete version will be out as soon as the beta testers finish you'll probably enjoy it more.
            Old February 14th, 2016 (7:58 PM).

spoiler: well if in your hack we can catch ... in the sewer that means its yours
              Old February 14th, 2016 (9:59 PM).
              There is no brighter jewel...
              • Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
              This hack is truly, truly outrageous.

Old February 14th, 2016 (10:19 PM).

Hey, is it possible for me to get into the closed Beta?
                Old February 15th, 2016 (3:31 AM).

Quote:
                  spoiler: well if in your hack we can catch ... in the sewer that means its yours
                  Yes you can xD

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by 9sharkman View Post
                  Hey, is it possible for me to get into the closed Beta?
                  The closed beta that is out has had a few bug fixes since so once the first phase of testing is over and I've fixed the rest of the bugs, I can give you the pre release version, but really by then it's the same as the public one.

But, you would have to have a lot of spare time to play it, I don't want to wait more months to release something finished months ago.
                  Old March 3rd, 2016 (8:49 AM).
                  asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop is offline
                  Ampplaca

this game looks like it will be really fun to play. i have a couple questions.

1. do you have a rough idea when the beta will be released?

2. can i get a copy of the closed beta. i have the time to play it and ill let you know if anything comes up glitch wise. thanks
                    Old March 3rd, 2016 (11:36 AM).

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop View Post
                      this game looks like it will be really fun to play. i have a couple questions.

1. do you have a rough idea when the beta will be released?

2. can i get a copy of the closed beta. i have the time to play it and ill let you know if anything comes up glitch wise. thanks
                      1. The release will be the final thing, I wouldn't even call it a beta I'm not intending to add more.

2. The closed beta I did give out is now done and I've fixed bugs for it, I'm making a few areas atm because I just put in the latest Champions, after the mapping of these new areas (like 3 new maps) then I need to focus on fixing a few main battle issues.

1. Do a lot of battle testing to see if any Champions are too strong/too weak.
                      2. Fix status effects.
                      3. Fix weather.

I'm very busy with real life stuff but they're really the only things that need done and then it will be released.
                      I don't want to release something buggy and have to keep making changes. I'd rather make sure I haven't missed anything.
                      Old March 3rd, 2016 (3:14 PM).
                      Some Memelord from Canada

Nature: Serious
                        This looks like it'll be a fun hack to play once it will be released.

Even though I'm not a fan of League of Legends, this makes me want to play the game! It looks very good.
                        Old March 5th, 2016 (1:19 PM).
                        asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop is offline
                        Ampplaca

Quote:
                          1. The release will be the final thing, I wouldn't even call it a beta I'm not intending to add more.

2. The closed beta I did give out is now done and I've fixed bugs for it, I'm making a few areas atm because I just put in the latest Champions, after the mapping of these new areas (like 3 new maps) then I need to focus on fixing a few main battle issues.

1. Do a lot of battle testing to see if any Champions are too strong/too weak.
                          2. Fix status effects.
                          3. Fix weather.

I'm very busy with real life stuff but they're really the only things that need done and then it will be released.
                          I don't want to release something buggy and have to keep making changes. I'd rather make sure I haven't missed anything.
                          yea thats cool dont worry about it. its nice that its almost done and it will be out
                          Old March 14th, 2016 (9:44 PM).

this hack sounds amazing i cant wait to give it a try
                            Old March 26th, 2016 (3:28 AM).

The Forgotten

• Crystal Tier

Was really nice to see this hack awhile ago and as has been stated by you the final game is coming quite soon. It feels like when your working hard on your hack you limit communication here and would be understandable if you need to focus on a hack and main priorities in life as constant bombardment of answering questions might deter a few hackers from certain amounts of progression. Keep up the good work your presentation for this hack was outstanding i have no idea what league of legends is and don't really care but for your game itself its fantastic how you re-invented a pokemon hack to intergrate a different kind of story line finesse.
                            Old March 26th, 2016 (7:12 AM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Lunaturret View Post
                              Was really nice to see this hack awhile ago and as has been stated by you the final game is coming quite soon. It feels like when your working hard on your hack you limit communication here and would be understandable if you need to focus on a hack and main priorities in life as constant bombardment of answering questions might deter a few hackers from certain amounts of progression. Keep up the good work your presentation for this hack was outstanding i have no idea what league of legends is and don't really care but for your game itself its fantastic how you re-invented a pokemon hack to intergrate a different kind of story line finesse.
                              Thanks you, yes I haven't been posting much because I've had a ton of coursework to do for uni as well as studying so I've not had much time.

I have been working on polishing my hack up with bug fixes from the beta and I've added some new stuff too. Hopefully now I'm on holiday I can get it out ASAP.
                              Old March 26th, 2016 (11:49 AM).

The Forgotten

• Crystal Tier

Quote:
                              Thanks you, yes I haven't been posting much because I've had a ton of coursework to do for uni as well as studying so I've not had much time.

I have been working on polishing my hack up with bug fixes from the beta and I've added some new stuff too. Hopefully now I'm on holiday I can get it out ASAP.
                              No need to rush in your own time no one elses, your hacks pretty much complete. And with all your other priorities even a holiday can seem like a chore. Appreciate the response ill leave you to it now lol
                              Old March 27th, 2016 (7:39 PM).

Well is one really great ideia hope you don't quit of this project.
                                Old March 29th, 2016 (4:52 PM). Edited April 23rd, 2016 by C me.

I haven't really made an update for a while so I thought I'd do one now.

Since the beta I've been working on implementing dolls and fixing a secret base bug which is done now. Most of the bugs found in the beta were minor things which was good. I fixed quite a few move effect bugs and the in battle status effect bug. Fixed a bug with the female surf sprite and some music glitches. All other bugs were just text based.

I remapped some places I didn't like and added a few maps and events because I felt they were needed for the plot. Another major thing is expanding the number of moves and with that including all the new Champions. I also updated the icons because they looked really bad before.

Doesn't sound like much but it's really hard to find time to work on this while being at uni. I feel that it's been polished enough to provide a pretty bug free experience.

So you're probably wondering why it's not out yet if it's complete. Well, there are a few major problems for me that I would really prefer were fixed before releasing my hack. I'll put them in order of imprtance.

Firstly, the learnset hack is a must or the Champions released after Reck'Sai will only know basic attacks. Of these problems this is the biggest limiting factor so I'll probably release my hack when I've fixed the learnsets. The good thing is I know there's a solution I just have to wait for it.

Status effects come next. All status effects are pretty op atm so it affects battles quite a bit. The player will use them to his/her advantage more than the AI and it's less of a factor than say type advantages or something, but it's still an issue. I've spent ages looking at how they work but I just don't know. So I'll let the problem stay if no one else can fix it for me.

Those 2 are the main ones because they affect a large number of Champions, I'd also rather get move effects working properly. Luckily a few ASMers have been really helpful in helping me fix a ton of move effect bugs which means almost every move works properly. The 2 main effects that are left are entry hazards and 'revive'.
                                  Entry hazards have been implemented for FireRed and KDS was kind enought to give the link to the routines but damn it's so complex. If it was ported, the instructions are easy enough to understand, it would be fine. But trying to understand it enough to port it is just not possible for me to do alone. I already spent a few hours looking at a hex editor. I can't port it.
                                  Less urgent but still important for the 3 Champions with the move effect is the 'revive' effect. It basically prevents you or an ally from fainting and then heals the target if it gets hit by an attack which would faint it. Kind of like endure and recover in one move. This should have been easier because it's just joining 2 move effects together but I still couldn't get it working. The effect is really strong utility which makes those Champions a lot weaker without it, especially Zilean.

What's left is weather. This only affects 2 Champions so it's even less important. I would prefer if weather set by your teammate didn't hurt anyone in yoru party. It only bugs me because Anivia is my second favourite Champion and her Glacial Storm is the key to her it, having it hurt allies makes her less usable. Nasus summoning a Sandstorm isn't that necessary for him so players can choose to not use it. I guess I can include sunlight preventing freezing, i.e stuns. Removes both of leonas stuns from working which is a key part of her kit. I guess I could remove her passive 'Drought' but summoning sunlight is part of who she is.

So yeah they're the big ones, minor annoyances like Gnar's evolution and the Pokedex incorrectly showing locations on the Worldmap can be ignored. I'll make a list of wild locations anyway and Gnar's evolution method is more of a gimick, I could just make him evolve at a certain level.

I'm really excited for you guys to play this and see what you think. A ton of hard work has been put into making it and I've spent a long time trying to fix every little issue. I hope you see why it cant be released now especially with exams coming up.
                                  Old March 29th, 2016 (5:14 PM).
                                  Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by infatuation.

Nature: Lonely
                                    still can;t resist man!
                                    Old March 30th, 2016 (7:55 AM).

The Forgotten

• Crystal Tier

Thanks for the update after completion any thing else in the works any other ideas or will you be focusing on other ventures for a while (ᗒᗨᗕ)
                                    Old March 30th, 2016 (1:03 PM).

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Lunaturret View Post
                                      Thanks for the update after completion any thing else in the works any other ideas or will you be focusing on other ventures for a while (ᗒᗨᗕ)
                                      It depends if you guys like my hack tbh. I have a ton of ideas for a sequel which continues the story and puts some other Champions in the spotlight as main characters. If people want it, I'll be free this summer and it shouldn't take anywhere near as long as this one did because I'll use this as a base so many things will be already done.
                                      Old March 30th, 2016 (1:28 PM).

The Forgotten

• Crystal Tier

I'm sure alot of people are going to love your work, i'm excited and i have not had a pokemon itch since christmas lol. Plus don't feel discouraged if some people don't like it as you can't please everyone and knowing what you know you can always try another approach remember what you said you have many ideas see where they take you o(^▽^)o
                                      Old April 5th, 2016 (10:44 PM).

I WANT tHIS GIVE IT TO mEE
                                        Quick Reply

Sponsored Links