ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

TrollandToad.com

Old August 7th, 2017 (2:21 PM).

Man I would love an encounter chart for this game. I am hunting Sivir/Cass but the desert is full of Rek and Ramm lol

Relevant Advertising!

Old August 8th, 2017 (1:45 AM).
    Creator of Pokemon League Of Legends

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TheReaverSasuke View Post
      Man I would love an encounter chart for this game. I am hunting Sivir/Cass but the desert is full of Rek and Ramm lol
      There's a downloadable excel file with tons of useful information just below the downlaod link. Also the in game ChampLog works kinda well for locations (only bugged for void champions and ones found in caves).

They're also post elite four along with azir so you won't find them with the others.
      Old August 8th, 2017 (4:24 AM).
      Best Of Kram

Nature: Brave
        I love this hack even though i didnt even tried LOL. So is this still far from completion?
        Old August 8th, 2017 (5:38 AM).

Quote:
          Originally Posted by CrazyHoops0001 View Post
          I love this hack even though i didnt even tried LOL. So is this still far from completion?
          This was released completed 2 months ago lol.
          Old August 8th, 2017 (2:43 PM).

Found a Gangplank bug! http://i.imgur.com/VQzV5Ev.png

Jinx went first, using Zap on him, critting him to death. Except, the turn he should've had (if he hadn't died) went through anyway, and he used Remove Scurvy, healing himself. So for some reason he's still alive despite having fainted. Lol funny lil' bug, I suppose. This is what resulted: http://i.imgur.com/Jr5nzir.png

Basically, killing the "dead" Gangplank gave me the EXP anyway, but it's the Anivia's sprite that "dies" despite still being there

No idea how to recreate except by killing a GP about to use Remove Scurvy lol

It was a double battle here: http://i.imgur.com/530w6Bs.png in the middle of Route 22, where you find a STAR PIECE (idk why but the item's name is in all caps http://i.imgur.com/n9PTv1Z.png is that intentional?)
            Old August 8th, 2017 (3:53 PM).

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Calixia View Post
              Found a Gangplank bug!

It was a double battle here: http://i.imgur.com/530w6Bs.png in the middle of Route 22, where you find a STAR PIECE (idk why but the item's name is in all caps http://i.imgur.com/n9PTv1Z.png is that intentional?)
              I've heard of this before, I take it you can finish the battle right? I'll put it on the list if it's not gamebreaking.

STAR PIECE should not be a thing no. Nice find! You seem to be enjoying finding these xD
              Old August 9th, 2017 (4:34 AM). Edited August 9th, 2017 by TheReaverSasuke.

I am enjoying the game so far. I wish there was a way to put more skins for more champs in, but I'm sure memory is an issue and numbered slots, etc. I do love having Pulsfire Ez without paying the $20 though. :)
                Old August 9th, 2017 (7:32 AM).

Quote:
                  I am enjoying the game so far. I wish there was a way to put more skins for more champs in, but I'm sure memory is an issue and numbered slots, etc. I do love having Pulsfire Ez without paying the $20 though.
                  Actually slots aren't an issue, space isn't an issue, memory would be but not not for another hundred skins. Main issue is artwork/effort.

Well since you enjoy Puslefire Ezreal maybe you should consider getting him in league.
                  Old August 9th, 2017 (1:48 PM).

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by C me View Post
                    I've heard of this before, I take it you can finish the battle right? I'll put it on the list if it's not gamebreaking.
                    Yeah it's not gamebreaking at all, just funny (or annoying, depending on how you feel at the time)
                    Quote:
                    STAR PIECE should not be a thing no. Nice find! You seem to be enjoying finding these xD
                    Lol yeah I like to bugtest games, I used to be on the LoL PBE before they closed down my account (all accounts made before 2013 were deleted, RIP and signups are currently closed as well)
                    Old August 9th, 2017 (2:22 PM).

Quote:
                      Actually slots aren't an issue, space isn't an issue, memory would be but not not for another hundred skins. Main issue is artwork/effort.

Well since you enjoy Puslefire Ezreal maybe you should consider getting him in league.
                      I have him in League, that's how I remembered the price lol. I found a game breaking bug btw. I am in the Bandle City gym in the blue and red room. The trainer on the left "Rossbmstick" or something like that causes the game to red screen and need to be restarted. Oddly enough, if you talk to him, you can battle just fine, but at the end of the battle, the ! appears above his head like he has seen you for the first time and the game freezes again. My team, in order, is Elise, Cho, Vel'Koz, Lux, Kog, and.. Egg. I will mess around with it more, but I think it has something to do with the triggered event scripting or something. I am not a programmer so that's just an off guess.
                      Old August 9th, 2017 (2:31 PM).

Quote:
                        I have him in League, that's how I remembered the price lol. I found a game breaking bug btw. I am in the Bandle City gym in the blue and red room. The trainer on the left "Rossbmstick" or something like that causes the game to red screen and need to be restarted. Oddly enough, if you talk to him, you can battle just fine, but at the end of the battle, the ! appears above his head like he has seen you for the first time and the game freezes again. My team, in order, is Elise, Cho, Vel'Koz, Lux, Kog, and.. Egg. I will mess around with it more, but I think it has something to do with the triggered event scripting or something. I am not a programmer so that's just an off guess.
                        Do you have a save before it and if so can you send me it please?
                        Old August 14th, 2017 (4:05 PM).

Is there a way of buying/getting items that boost Speed EVs? I know the Demacia mart has all the stat items except speed

And am I correct in assuming that Sapphire Crystals are limited in this game? Or is there a way of getting more?
                          Old August 14th, 2017 (6:24 PM).
                          Yasuo main

Where to catch ezreal, been playing for a long time and my goal is to catch all champs but i cant find ezreal, the ChampLog says he's near the route on piltover, but that route has no brushes.
                            Old August 15th, 2017 (2:05 PM).

Quote:
                              Originally Posted by God yasezuo View Post
                              Where to catch ezreal, been playing for a long time and my goal is to catch all champs but i cant find ezreal, the ChampLog says he's near the route on piltover, but that route has no brushes.
                              It's Route 6, here's a few images to find the grass patches: http://imgur.com/a/wfDyy

Right between the teleporter and piltover itself. Ezreal is pretty rare, you'll see Corki, Janna and Ziggs a lot (mostly Ziggs tbh) but eventually you'll find Ezreal
                              Old August 16th, 2017 (3:38 AM).

No Carbos in this game, partly because speed was irrelevant for most of development and partly because I used boots for the player so I can't use boots.

I don't think you can buy Sapphire Crystals, the only other way you get them is winning the lottery.
                                Old August 16th, 2017 (2:25 PM). Edited August 16th, 2017 by Calixia.

Question. I've been to The Great Hunt, and I have no idea how to reach the inner areas - there's a "ledge" you can only get on if you have mobi boots/void suit, but I can't seem to cross it even with the void suit jumping. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, how do we return to the Void? I put on the void suit and talked to the guy in front of the plans, but he keeps saying not to bother him lol

And I found, well, less of a bug and more of an oversight: http://i.imgur.com/3k0fzuL.png instead of Champion, the nurse still says Pokemon :P
                                  Old August 17th, 2017 (2:53 AM).

Quote:
                                    Question. I've been to The Great Hunt, and I have no idea how to reach the inner areas - there's a "ledge" you can only get on if you have mobi boots/void suit, but I can't seem to cross it even with the void suit jumping. Is there something I'm missing?

Also, how do we return to the Void? I put on the void suit and talked to the guy in front of the plans, but he keeps saying not to bother him lol

And I found, well, less of a bug and more of an oversight: http://i.imgur.com/3k0fzuL.png instead of Champion, the nurse still says Pokemon
                                    Post worlds for the other areas, you can jump with the void suit there you have to press b and up at the same time, it doesn't work like the ones in the void.

Again this only works after worlds.

Thanks for the nurse thing!
                                    Old August 17th, 2017 (3:29 AM). Edited August 18th, 2017 by B4F4.

Question, where is soraka, I mean where is Astral grove, and where can I find the fisherman fizz skin?
                                      Old August 18th, 2017 (2:22 AM).

Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by B4F4 View Post
                                        Question, where is soraka, I mean where is Astral grove, and where can I find the fisherman fizz skin?
                                        Astral grove is on the west side of route 17 (the big Ionia one), fisherman fizz is hidden in a rock on route 19.

You wanted to know number 75 too right? You'll have to complete the game to discover that.
                                        Old August 18th, 2017 (3:40 AM).

Quote:
                                          Astral grove is on the west side of route 17 (the big Ionia one), fisherman fizz is hidden in a rock on route 19.

You wanted to know number 75 too right? You'll have to complete the game to discover that.
                                          Had beaten the game, just didn't look at my inventory (>_<), also found soraka randomly walking throught walls in another save : < ), thank you for the help.
                                          Old September 5th, 2017 (5:17 AM).

Going to release another small bug fix patch soon, any last minute bugs I should be aware of? Will probably be the last patch for a very long time since there aren't any major bugs that need addressed.
                                            Old September 5th, 2017 (2:55 PM).

I just had a question regarding Anivia

Is the only way to Chill enemies with Glacial Storm? Seems a bit of a shame that it doesn't work with Flash Frost
                                              Old September 6th, 2017 (1:18 AM).

Quote:
                                                I just had a question regarding Anivia

Is the only way to Chill enemies with Glacial Storm? Seems a bit of a shame that it doesn't work with Flash Frost
                                                The way those moves work is that you can apply the mark and proc it with the same move (not on the same turn). If Flash Frost applied chill and stunned it would be broken since you could just use Flash Frost repeatedly and win. Glacial Storm is a really strong move anyway, if you Crystallize them while it's up they will faint before it's over.

Although looking at how it works, if you use a mark move from another champion, say Leblanc's Sigil of Malice, the target will be 'chilled' and Frostbite will deal double damage.
                                                Old September 7th, 2017 (11:31 AM). Edited September 7th, 2017 by Calixia.

Quote:
                                                  The way those moves work is that you can apply the mark and proc it with the same move (not on the same turn). If Flash Frost applied chill and stunned it would be broken since you could just use Flash Frost repeatedly and win. Glacial Storm is a really strong move anyway, if you Crystallize them while it's up they will faint before it's over.

Although looking at how it works, if you use a mark move from another champion, say Leblanc's Sigil of Malice, the target will be 'chilled' and Frostbite will deal double damage.
                                                  OH so you can just do Frostbite -> Frostbite and the second one will deal double damage? TIL

Is it possible to make a battle message that says "target is chilled" or would that require too much coding? lol

I'm not a big fan of crystallize tbh - I mean, it's a useful skill, but I'd rather have the insurance of a Lich bane xP Flash Frost's stun is too good to pass up, Frostbite is Anivia's main source of singletarget damage, and having a Hail setter is great for prolonged fights

Also, is there no way to Teleport to Worlds? Passing through Victory Road each time is kind of a pain lol
                                                  Old September 10th, 2017 (3:22 AM).

Quote:
                                                    OH so you can just do Frostbite -> Frostbite and the second one will deal double damage? TIL

Is it possible to make a battle message that says "target is chilled" or would that require too much coding? lol

I'm not a big fan of crystallize tbh - I mean, it's a useful skill, but I'd rather have the insurance of a Lich bane xP Flash Frost's stun is too good to pass up, Frostbite is Anivia's main source of singletarget damage, and having a Hail setter is great for prolonged fights

Also, is there no way to Teleport to Worlds? Passing through Victory Road each time is kind of a pain lol
                                                    No, as in if Flash Frost applied a mark it would do that. Moves that apply marks proc themselves, Frostbite only checks if there's a mark (which is shared with 'mark' moves even if it's called venom/electricity/chill whatever.

'Chilled' doesn't actually exist. It's all really just marked, adding text to say 'marked' wouldn't be too hard, but the text could say different things depending on the move so this is doable.

Well with crystallize they're guaranteed to stay in the Glacial Strom but I guess it's up to the player. If you have an aerliate Anivia I'd say yes lichbane>Crystallize since you now have flying STAB but again it's up to the player and their strategies.

No, the teleport script is a pain. If you die in worlds you should go back to the worlds building. I did think it could be a problem but you're the first to tell me so I don't think many people care.

Quick Reply