• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Oddrane said:
I am stuck in the post game with the Chateau, and cant fight the ghost, and cant find the Silph inside the Chateau to fight the ghost, so what am i missing to fight the ghost? do i have to make sure to faint all my pokemons get out of it, and find a silph or something to identify the ghost outside?
What you need to do is read the diary in the "mansion" area of the chateau until a silph scope falls out of the diary. Then go up the stairs and fight the ghost.
Note: Like FRLG, you can't catch the ghost pokemon

Sirfetch’d

I started this hack around a month ago and have almost completed it(been taking a short break from it) but wanted to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed it. Very good challenge and the fakemon are great! Thanks for the patch :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 29, 2023
hey man, could someone maybe post a save of their game right before the 8 gym, i lost my save file when my PC caught a virus... i'd appreciate any help.. thanks

Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2021
Can I play this on my Galaxy S6 phone? If so what emulator do I need???

Go with the app MyBoy! It runs everything I throw at it, plus you'll be able to trade or battle through bluetooth and wifi. Playing it on my S7. As a bonus: Download Game Tuner by Samsung, set resolution and textures quality to lowest settings. I'm able to play for 10 hours on a charge.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 3, 2017
I'm trying to play this on VBA but I don't know how to, whenever I try to run it it says "unsupported file type" what do I do?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 6, 2017
Well, this is my first post here (since I am Spanish and that's my mother language I don't use English forums too much, so sorry if I make any grammar mistakes or similar).

First of all, great job translating this awesome hack, so we don't need to learn Japanese to enjoy it.

And now, the reason why I'm posting this. At the moment I'm completing the Pokédex to activate the last part. The problem is that I need more Sun and Moon Stones than I have found in all the game, so I would apreciate if someone told me an easy way to get these Stones. I've thought about wild Solrock and Lunatone, but I don't know if they are so common to be worth.

anybody know where to find kanto starters? thanks for helping...

After the League, have a rematch with the 3 trainers that you had to defeat to access the first gym. Each of them will give you one of the starters.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 6, 2016
Oh my god yessss I need to play this. Vega was the one hack I've been waiting for a translation for ages and then some.

Also, out of curiosity, you have a OST rip, but do you plan to do a gamerip version in GSF/miniGSF format as well? I'd rather have the gamerip versions so I have the infinitely-looping audio.

I am having trouble playing this game I have the zip file downloaded but do not know what eulator I am supposed to use. Can you help?

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
I am having trouble playing this game I have the zip file downloaded but do not know what eulator I am supposed to use. Can you help?
visual boy advance. Have Lunar Ips use the Vega patch on the first page to patch a fire red rom. Then when it's done you can play it on visual boy.

Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2017
In the spreadsheet it says that to get Clouff you can get it by trading a Machu for it at "Distant Island". I don't see this area anywhere on the map?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Aug 14, 2018
Anyone know where to get Riolu in the translated version? I remember someone willing to trade but forgot where..

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 7, 2024
Pegasus said:
In the spreadsheet it says that to get Clouff you can get it by trading a Machu for it at "Distant Island". I don't see this area anywhere on the map?
You can't access Distant Island until you complete the following tasks:
Rematch all the Gym Leaders in the new areas of Caves and Buildings
Fight the 3 trainers on Fire, Ice, and Lightning Island
Get a pokemon from the Champion from a new area in Victory Road
Complete the quest in the hidden area of the Chateau of Time
Enter the Ranger Base in Nephrite City after beating the Pokemon League

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
You can't access Distant Island until you complete the following tasks:
Rematch all the Gym Leaders in the new areas of Caves and Buildings
Fight the 3 trainers on Fire, Ice, and Lightning Island
Get a pokemon from the Champion from a new area in Victory Road
Complete the quest in the hidden area of the Chateau of Time
Enter the Ranger Base in Nephrite City after beating the Pokemon League

Can you tell me how to activate the white/light-up rock puzzle?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 29, 2022
Is there a way to make this rom run on EZ-Flash IV ? Because it crashes as when I use a non-VBA emulator... Thank's !
Can I play this on my Galaxy S6 phone? If so what emulator do I need???
Go with the app MyBoy! It runs everything I throw at it, plus you'll be able to trade or battle through bluetooth and wifi. Playing it on my S7. As a bonus: Download Game Tuner by Samsung, set resolution and textures quality to lowest settings. I'm able to play for 10 hours on a charge.

Ok had this problem, there is a solution, the game doesn't work on most mobile emulators because it breaks the gba bios (read that somewhere), which lead me to an easy fix, at least for MyBoy! emulator on android.

On myboy go to settings -> advanced -> disable Use bios and the game should run fine. If you are running other rom's i'd advice to put it back on or they might not work anymore

On other emulators, i'd suggest fiddling around the setting and looking for a way not to boot with the bios file.

Hope it helps, sure helped me ^^

Back