• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Direction Fan Club

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
Do you plan on seeing the 1D in 3D movie This Is Us?

I want to see this movie so badly! *It wouldn't hurt if another trailer was released, just saying, 1D management* Haha, but seriously, I'm anxiously awaiting its release, but I don't know who would go with me to see it. :3 I don't think any of my close friends actually listen to 1D's music (they're more into Indie), so they probably wouldn't want to come with me to see a movie about a band they hardly know. This leads me to either see the movie by myself or buy it when it is released on DVD. I'm kinda leading towards the latter for the same reasons Jake posted about. There's most likely going to be a ton of screaming girls hyperventilating in the theater while watching it, and I just want to be able to soak in every moment piece by piece without any disturbances. xD Tumblr is probably going to ruin it for everyone once it's released, anyway. Let's see what happens.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years

Probably not. I do love 1D and everything but I'm not really much obsessed with them.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years
It would probably come out in Australia way later than other countries like everything else in Australia. By then there will be zero surprise to it.

tumblr_mfbyg9D2mF1r5hn3eo1_500.gif

5000 posts! :D

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Even though i'm a guy i still like 1D! Time for me to Sign-up!
Username:Kirito-kun
Favorite Member:Who else? Harry.Edward.Styles!
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions: Do you plan on seeing the 1D in 3D movie This Is Us?:Yes! But there is one problem: I'm currently living in the Philipines.So it's gonna be hard to watch it though.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
Years
Spoiler:

Welcome to the club! :]

So in a video thing my friend has (it's not anywhere on youtube or anything I don't think, I can look and post later) Niall claimed they were going to be releasing two albums this year (2013). If their tour ends at the end of June, how reasonable is this? I feel like maybe one by the end of the year, but two? That seems a bit much and might end up rushing their work. At the same time, he could be referring to a normal version of the album and a deluxe version with bonus tracks or something. Iunno. Niall's pretty crazy.

What do you guys think about this?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
I think they can fit in one album release before 2013 ends, but two? I don't think they'll have time, and I'm sure they don't want to rush things, either, unless they already had stuff planned when they recorded the Take Me Home album. I mean, with all the stuff they have going on now, the tour, filming for This Is Us, and the release of the actual movie itself, I'll be surprised if they have the time to release just one new album. That being said, if they already had two albums planned, then that's fricken awesome! The more the merrier, especially when it comes to anything 1D-related! :D We'll just have to wait and see.

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
dxP3iQh.png

EtXo1Mo.png

What is this... I can't even. I'm really excited now, and I'm hoping (and do really believe) that this will be an announcement of their new album set to release later this year. It has to be. I don't know what else they'd announce. THIS TIMER IS GOING SO SLOW.

.Aero

Years
My guess is definitely about the new album considering it has yet to be "officially" announced. So far only Ed Sheeran has said anything about it (other then the guys saying they've been recording on the road in a mobile studio). Even if that's what it is, and we know about it already, I'm excited nonetheless because they might announce a title!

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
My guess is definitely about the new album considering it has yet to be "officially" announced. So far only Ed Sheeran has said anything about it (other then the guys saying they've been recording on the road in a mobile studio). Even if that's what it is, and we know about it already, I'm excited nonetheless because they might announce a title!

I'm guessing it's this, too, and maybe they'll give us the name of a new single(s) they plan on releasing before the full album is out. I can't wait. :x I'd be fine with just an announcement about a new album, though. :P

Normally, musically, I'm into bands and musicians. Despite them falling into neither of these categories, I still love them XD
I'm definitely in.

Hey there! Welcome! :]

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
dxP3iQh.png

EtXo1Mo.png

What is this... I can't even. I'm really excited now, and I'm hoping (and do really believe) that this will be an announcement of their new album set to release later this year. It has to be. I don't know what else they'd announce. THIS TIMER IS GOING SO SLOW.

From 3am

1) Something to do with the boys' movie This Is Us. A chance to star in it? A chance to film part of it?
2) The new album is ready! Ed Sheeran, who has worked on all of the group's LPs to date, claimed the new one had already been completed. The ginger one said: "I haven't done any songs on this one." Maybe they're going to announce the release date?
3) A massive homecoming tour all around the UK just in time for Christmas.
4) The band are getting a sixth member. Open auditions nationwide.
5) Filling the mixed-sex pop group void left by Hear'Say and S Club 7 they're joining forces with Little Mix to make supergroup 'One Little'.
6) Bonnie Tyler has roped them in to be her backing singers on The Eurovision Song Contest (it's on 18th May).
7 ) There's going to be a One Direction baby! Anything to tell us, Harry?
8) One Direction: The Musical will be replacing Viva Forever in London's West End.
9) The band are getting their own flag, and you can win the chance to design it.
10) The band are getting their own country, and you can win the chance to live there.

9 and 10 seem most likely.

.Aero

Years
So the announcement has been made.

http://www.onebigannouncement.com/

It's the announcement of a 2014 Stadium Tour, which so far includes only UK, Ireland, and Latin America. However, they plan to add more locations "soon".

To those of you who are lucky enough to have a stadium near you already announced, do you plan on going / buying tickets?

So far nothing in the US is announced. I expect some announcements soon.

Bonus topic

"Where We Are" is the title of the tour, do you think it's also the title of their new album by any chance?

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
To those of you who are lucky enough to have a stadium near you already announced, do you plan on going / buying tickets?

I'm hoping they release more dates/places they're going to be touring in. Seeing as this is probably a tour for a brand new album, they're going to have to visit popular countries like the U.S., Australia, Europe, etc. I believe the U.S. is at the last leg of the TMH tour now, so it's no surprise that they haven't released dates for the U.S. yet. I'm sure that they're just going to visit more places with the WWA tour.

"Where We Are" is the title of the tour, do you think it's also the title of their new album by any chance?

Yeah, I really think it is. It's a really cute and accurate title, and I'm sure we won't be disappointed. ;)

Branellope

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
So the announcement has been made.

http://www.onebigannouncement.com/

It's the announcement of a 2014 Stadium Tour, which so far includes only UK, Ireland, and Latin America. However, they plan to add more locations "soon".

So far nothing in the US is announced. I expect some announcements soon.

Bonus topic

Up All Night -> Take Me Home -> Make Me Lunch

I'm hoping they release more dates/places they're going to be touring in. Seeing as this is probably a tour for a brand new album, they're going to have to visit popular countries like the U.S., Australia, Europe, etc. I believe the U.S. is at the last leg of the TMH tour now, so it's no surprise that they haven't released dates for the U.S. yet. I'm sure that they're just going to visit more places with the WWA tour.

Yeah, I really think it is. It's a really cute and accurate title, and I'm sure we won't be disappointed. ;)
Probably not. I don't even know if I'll still like them in a year XD

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
Years

I think it will and I like the name, it has a pleasant feel to it.

I doubt they'll come to Adelaide, no one ever comes to Adelaide :(

Years
Username: Erik Destler
Favorite Member: Zayn Malik
Answer Current Discussion / Past Discussions: ok

Yes, please. Oh, gosh, I have to go to this one @_@;; I haven't been to a concert yet D:

I need to. They're so much money, though, and I'd have to find someone to go with me. I bet I could force Hugo to go with me n_n;

YES OF COURSE
I cannot wait. I'm so excited :3
What's your favorite One Direction song and why?
One Thing (Acoustic tho)
Kiss You
I Want
I Would
Heart Attack
What Makes You Beautiful
Live While We're Young

idk I love a lot. :C

If you bought tickets to a 1D concert for under 100$ and the tickets later had a value of 1000$+, would you sell them or keep them and go to the concert still?
I-it depends on how pressed for money I was. D: I mean, I would like to say I'd still go see them, but if it's really high I probably would. I need money u___u;;

What are your thoughts on Comic Relief / Red Nose Day and the happenings in Ghana?
I'm pretty uneducated on the matter. I simply bought the single ):

Favorite member and why?
When I say I love Zayn, that's not necessarily true. I mean, he's my favorite, yes, but I love Liam/Niall/Louis/Harry just as much. I love Zayn's voice. (I mean, I fell in love with him bc of Tell Me a Lie) but yeah.
I love Niall a lot, too. He's so cute/funny. asdlkfjfad

hi guys i've been stanning 1d for a while now so hello

Back