• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
Hey there, you can call me Ashi.

I'm a 24 years old girl that has been playing Pokemon ever since I was 5 years old.
I am portuguese, therefore english isn't my first language, I will do my best not to make any grammar mistakes.

5th Gen is my favorite, specially BW2, I have played every versions except Diamond and Peal (because I am waiting for the remakes basically)

I like to casually shiny hunt, I love reading Pokemon Special Manga (Pokemon Adventures) and I also like to casually do random battles on Showdown.

I like to draw both digital and pixel... Well you get the picture, I am a nerd. So hey.

Years
Howdy Ashi, welcome to the PokeCommunity! It's always a pleasure to meet long time fans, the 5th generation is one of my favorites too! I really loved doing the World Tournaments, did you ever take part in any of those?

You haven't played DP games? :0 Those were my favorite generation, it'll most likely be awhile before their remakes. Hopefully the wait will be worth it, as we might get remakes for the Switch. I'm sure you'll find some sections you like, and meet many friendly people, feel welcome to shoot me a message if you'd like chat, it'd be nice to be friends with you. Have fun! ^_^

Last edited:
Years
Thanks for your message Radiating, I did took part of the world tournament and I had a blast, even tho I never ended up winning many battles

I guess I am just too stubborn to try them now, I rather wait for the remakes, and I would be really happy if they came to the switch indeed!

Thank you once again!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to PC Ashi! 4th generation games are some of my favorites, especially Platinum. I'm really hoping for remakes here soon. It'd be amazing to see how they turn everything into 3D. If you have any questions about how anything on PC works, don't hesitate to send me a message. Have a blast! ^^

Years
I lovelove BW and BW2. Very good games... Unova is amazing in general. Welcome Ashi, it's nice to have you here n~n You have a lot of interests and your English is pretty darn good also, hope you'll stick around with us!

Back