• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
your trees are spaced far much too apart. They were tiled that way to be overlaped to looks good. The grass is too limey, it doesnt look like the original D/P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yah, for the trees, I need help. For the graphics, every thing is 100% ripped from screenshots... So we can't say it doesn't look like D/P.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Yes, I can say it doesnt look like D/P. There ripped, from messed up from Jpeg images. Like the gym, and the houses. The grass and trees are also in Jpeg

Joey the Cockroach

Dino Crisis will never die!!!!
Years
i think that the graphics look quite good. never played or seen the demo, as i dont have RMXP. the wild pokemon grass look more flatter than anything else, and the region map looks ok also. so overall: ok. good job.

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
Years
omg your game is awsoeme i love it... o my gosh that town is outraguosly awsome you must be an expert marvel at your talents... lol well this game is awsome i luv the new sprites keep on keepin on and finsh this awsome game and keep updateing please, your game rocks!:D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Thanks a lot for those comment people!

Now, be amazed by the new Lookin Region Map:
LOOKINBIG-1.png

Here is a sneak peack of Route 701!
Route701.png

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Vavavant, your maps are in need of work. The tree thickness ends at the middle line, the bushy outskirts are passable by a Player, meaning you have many un-needed pathways. If you want, I can show you what I mean.

-A Grass that matches the gravel and trees
-correct tree elignment
-better grass tiles

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Well from what I've read you have been taking alot of crap about this game. And what some of these people have seem to have forgotten is that you plan to relese the final version in 08 or 09. You have alot of time to perfect this game and some people have overlooked that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Well from what I've read you have been taking alot of crap about this game. And what some of these people have seem to have forgotten is that you plan to relese the final version in 08 or 09. You have alot of time to perfect this game and some people have overlooked that.

Exacly. The game will be released in 2008-2009. And I agree with you, some people had overlooked that.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
Okay, first let me say I haven't played the demo yet cause I've been busy, but I plan to. But from what I've seen from the screenshots the game needs alot of work.

Pace yourself. Instead of releasing a demo 2 with all of that stuff, focus on making everything in the first demo perfect. I mean, come on, If you have the battle system 100% done, It'll take you about two weeks to finish it. Maybe start a battle system, show one or two battles, but don't rush it.

Also, the biggest problem I'd say are the graphics. If you need help I can help you with them. Are you using self-ripped images or D-mans? If I can ever get passed the little intro at the start of the rom, I plan on ripping all the stuff myself, but that might take a while.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Okay, first let me say I haven't played the demo yet cause I've been busy, but I plan to. But from what I've seen from the screenshots the game needs alot of work.

Pace yourself. Instead of releasing a demo 2 with all of that stuff, focus on making everything in the first demo perfect. I mean, come on, If you have the battle system 100% done, It'll take you about two weeks to finish it. Maybe start a battle system, show one or two battles, but don't rush it.

Also, the biggest problem I'd say are the graphics. If you need help I can help you with them. Are you using self-ripped images or D-mans? If I can ever get passed the little intro at the start of the rom, I plan on ripping all the stuff myself, but that might take a while.

Okay... I already have the rom on an emulator. It works but it is way to slow. A least 1 min to make 3 steps. For the battle system, I need a person that knows how to script. Right now, I focusing on Demo #2. I am not remaking the first one because I want to show people that the demo #2 will be better.
If you want to help that game, go ahead. If you have MSN, you can add me at: [email protected]

:classic:

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Nah, it's okay! My friend already made some better trees. I prefer to use my own stuff (That I ripped). But, you can also clean stuff. You can see a difference now. BUT, I wont edit the grass. Route 701:
ABEC.png

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Thats fine. Its not my project. But your going to have to put time and dedication into creation. Like that means you have to be a perfectionist. Which you aren't. Atleast and try to edit the edges of the dirt paths, the color doesnt even match your grass.

Oh, and can we rate your maps? I mean this seriously, like so you can have feedback on your maps

Minorthreat0987

Pokemon Tellurium
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
i agree with a lot of people, this game has potential but you will have to work hard.

one thing i noticed was some of your tiles are tiled wrong. for example this is how the d/p tree should be tiled:

that will erase those "pathways" between the trees.

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
Ah, good work, Minorthreat. Thats the correct tiling.

Now, I'm NOT rating your tiles, if I did, I would rate them a 2/10. lol. I'm rating your maps. Losanelle City is pretty good, but it too small to be a City. Honestly if you want to give it the title as a City, add a pond or two, and a flower shop or something. Other than that the overall placement is decent, but it has a lot of random openings. My overall rating for Losanelle City is 7/10 for a lack of City-ness

Route 701 is decent, but bare. No ponds, ridges, nothing exciting for the Player to see while treking through. Commonly found in beginning routes or small travel routes. 8/10

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Umm... Kamon, you don't need to talk *Royaly* like that... Losanelle city is like Petalburg City. There is not much!

→ clocks everywhere →
Years
I'm not talking Royaly. I'm rating a map =P

Yes, I know its like Petalburg, but Cities like that were turned into towns in DP. I'm just saying its small, thats all. Though a 7 is still my final ratings. It just feels empty lol

treeus1.png

credit to Minorthreat for the trees

heres an example of tree colaborations. This shows D/P colaboration, and my style.

I'm not trying to be rude, I'm only trying to help you make your game to achieve success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back