The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Fan Clubs & Groups
The Future Foundation -Dangan Ronpa Fanclub

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 20th, 2015 (4:36 AM).

Oh yeah I remember hearing about that a while ago. It's supposed to take place between 1 and 2, right? Look interesting (I'm especially curious as to who those kids are at the very end).

As much as I'd like to get it though, I don't have a Vita, and who knows if/when I'll get one....

Relevant Advertising!

Old February 21st, 2015 (10:55 AM).
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisia View Post
Will you get the game?
Of course. If it's a spin-off of something I like, I would buy anything =D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 23rd, 2015 (12:26 PM).
after school NAVIGATOR

Nature: Mild
I had known about Danganronpa Another Episode for quite some time, but avoided looking up spoilers because I assumed it would be announced for localization eventually. As a fan of the franchise, of course I plan on buying it.

Interesting decision for the change in gameplay style... I read that according to the producer, Another Episode was created because they couldn’t figure out what to do with Danganronpa 3, even though it was something they wanted to create. So the team challenged themselves to create a spin-off action game.
Old February 23rd, 2015 (12:32 PM).

^That does bring up a good question. If they were gonna make a Dangan Ronpa 3, how exactly would they do the story for it? Like, who could possibly be the mastermind? And how many Hope's Peak kids could there possibly be life to do the story with?
Old February 23rd, 2015 (8:53 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Zekrom View Post
    ^That does bring up a good question. If they were gonna make a Dangan Ronpa 3, how exactly would they do the story for it? Like, who could possibly be the mastermind? And how many Hope's Peak kids could there possibly be life to do the story with?
    I think DR 3 would be very different than 1 and 2. I doubt they would have a new class cast. I would think it would be a way to wrap the story up. The question is would it be a visual novel? . Maybe a rpg? Idk...
    Old March 18th, 2015 (9:22 AM).

.....club's been kinda inactive. Have a video, guys:

Old March 18th, 2015 (10:06 AM).
    after school NAVIGATOR

Nature: Mild
    Oh! I didn't know we were allowed to share fan humor vids. I'll just leave this here.
    Old March 19th, 2015 (5:01 PM).

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lisia View Post
    Oh! I didn't know we were allowed to share fan humor vids. I'll just leave this here.
    And then I went and watched all 6 episodes of it....

Thought it was pretty funny, though there's no more episodes and it's only half way through the game =(
    Old March 19th, 2015 (5:31 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Been playing these games with my dorm (courtesy of the Playstation TV) over the past month and a half. My joining this club is about two weeks overdue :p

Name- machomuu
    Fav Character- Hm...for the whole series, I'm not sure, so I'll use my favorite DR2 character, Sonia Nevermind. She's a character that's introduced okay and only gets better as the game progresses. She's a lot of fun and I ended up enjoying her way more than I expected.

As for whether I was freaked out by the ending to DR2- specifically, the epic revelation...no. I actually knew about it beforehand, despite how hard I try to avoid spoilers (since they ruin experiences). One of my friends was guessing something about the game and another friend, who had watched an LP of the game, said something that kind of affirmed it. Considering how much I enjoyed DR1, I almost lost all my will to play DR2, but a few days later decided to carry on, knowing it would only be large spoiler in an ending filled with revelations.

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.
    Old March 20th, 2015 (4:54 PM).

I actually used to do projects in like 2011 with the girl who did Monokuma.

Anyone play DR2 first? I did and the motivation to finish the first game is on. For me DR 2 is leaps better than DR and can't seem to find the desire to even finish the first one. Not saying it is bad but I think my love for DR2 is holding me away from the first one which I guess is darker in a way?
      Old April 17th, 2015 (2:34 PM).

Nature: Relaxed
      I can see why. After all, there are a lot of spoilers for DR2 in DR1, and there are a lot of times in DR2 where they harp on things that DR1 did which, if you've played the first one, will be rather humorous.

I almost ended up playing Danganronpa 2 first because, at the time, finding the first game at a good price was tough, but I held off. Upon beating one and starting 2, it became immediately apparent how good an idea that was.

I also watch anime sometimes. Just a little.

Quick Reply