• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Coltar - The Prophecy (Original Region)

Bay

Years
A couple grammar stuff.

Spoiler:

I don't have much thoughts on the first two parts except I don't blame James for not trusting Clarance. I would feel the same way if I saw someone using a sleeping drug or something similar on my friends. The little jab Clarance did on Sutton's grammar/language there is a little amusing.

Parts 3 and 4, well the procedures both James and Kitiku had to endure sounds ouch there. I'm not sure how I feel about Kitiku's condition being "broken", though I take it that's the language being used back then. I actually wonder more how it wasn't discovered until now, but I take it Kitiku's family is poor and couldn't afford proper treatment/diagnosis there. Even with James's secret being blown, it's lucky Clarance didn't do anything about it. My impression on Tak's reaction to Kitiku and James there is mixed. While I get him being anry the two ran away, I didn't like him calling Kitiku "defective son" there.

The last part, not surprised the reaction to Clarance's proposal over getting rid of child slavery. At least the other proposals the other people were in favor with. With Pokemon being legal to use, wonder how that will affect James and the others now.

Back