• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Thank you for the responses. I wouldn't dare asking for unobtainable pokemon with specific stats right as the game came out, but from the sound of it i have a good chance of getting what i want 2-3 months after the release. I probably won't have the money to buy the game day one anyway so sounds good. Hope to see you guys and maybe kick some of your pokemon trainer asses ;)

Years
Hi Ashaira, and welcome! I am sure you will be able to find some trades a bit after Gen 6 releases. Start to familiarize yourself with the quick trade thread, as I'm sure it will be very busy. There are also numerous trade shops that will more than likely be updated to handle Gen 6 exclusives and possibly IV bred mons. Check back with them as well.

Also, if you've been on a hiatus since gold/silver it may be a bit difficult to kick our butts!! I've gotten schooled a fair amount of times in local PokeCommunity tournaments, but they are great! Keep an eye out for upcoming events as well.

: ) See you around.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 16, 2013
Hi Ashaira, and welcome! I am sure you will be able to find some trades a bit after Gen 6 releases. Start to familiarize yourself with the quick trade thread, as I'm sure it will be very busy. There are also numerous trade shops that will more than likely be updated to handle Gen 6 exclusives and possibly IV bred mons. Check back with them as well.

Also, if you've been on a hiatus since gold/silver it may be a bit difficult to kick our butts!! I've gotten schooled a fair amount of times in local PokeCommunity tournaments, but they are great! Keep an eye out for upcoming events as well.

: ) See you around.

pokemon events in my country? there's a bigger chance of ash growing older than that hapening

Years
Ha Ha, I feel your pain. We get quite a few events, I just wish I started playing earlier, as I have missed out on so many of them!

However, I meant online tournament or battle events through PokeCommunity. Check out the Battle Center subforum. They are normally ran through console wifi or simulators.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Or do what I do and ask TC chat for random Pokémon. Be prepared to get lots of answers though :p

Reactions: EB

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
RNG whatever we tell you in chat. Then do it again. And again. And again!

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2016
RNG whatever we tell you in chat. Then do it again. And again. And again!

Ooohhh.... that sounds like a fun game. I have too many projects under way.... Entrelink Forrest pretty filled up on all four my retail carts, waiting to RNG. Many event Pokemon I have yet to pick up from the delivery man. I want to re-start Platinum just to RNG a vanity ID.... Oh, not to mention my Gen III projects I have on my wish list. If I ever get bored of the RNGing I have to do I will drop you a PM Mac and play your little game.

Oh, and working heavily on my Dream Radar abuses.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Sounds good. I need to get back into rng soon!

So guys, it's this Saturday! Are you getting X or Y or both? I'm getting X! My coworker Shannon is picking it up for me at midnight so I'll have the game on release day.

We have some changes with how we're handling this launch so pay special attention to their original posts of the new threads.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Wait, it's Saturday? This entire time I thought it was Thursday! Not that it makes any difference to me since I still don't have a 3DS (guys halp).

I /was/ trying to fill up my entralink forest but with Global Link down until Saturday at some point, I'm not sure if it's even possible anymore. It's definitely impossible to get the 20k dream points to convert into the new thing and near-impossible to get the 5 houses. :(

I split up my two games so that my White version is doing the pokedoll and furniture requirements and my White2 game is doing the houses.

(I think I'll be alright with the furniture and the pokedoll requirements but the others, no.)

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
I'm getting both X and Y; double the fun! I can't wait for RNG to be cracked in gen 6! So many new possibilities. @.@

I'm avoiding at least all storyline spoilers, as it was impossible for me to avoid pokemon spoilers, so playing them will be a completely new experience, unlike BW and BW2.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
Years
Feh. The fate of all #tradecorner visitors is getting spoilered to death. Muahahahah.
Seriously though, it's been ages since the 3DS has been out and no one's cracked it yet. Hm. If no one's managed to do it by the time the new handheld console comes out, I'll dip my hat at Nintendo.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Spoilers in chat wut. Since when has there been no spoilers in chat? :p Excited for X and Y and the new Pokémon too. I WANTS SYLVEON SHINY!! Anyone know if there's going to be new ball types or not yet?

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
Spoilers in chat wut. Since when has there been no spoilers in chat? :p Excited for X and Y and the new Pokémon too. I WANTS SYLVEON SHINY!! Anyone know if there's going to be new ball types or not yet?

Spoiler:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
No idea, I haven't been paying attention to spoilers lately. I'm so lazy that I have to pick up my Giratina the day I go pick up Y.

By the way I'm still alive.
Same. Trying not to see too many so I can be excited when I play the game.

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I'm not in chat enough but I haven't seen any superbad spoilers so... One convinced me to get X over Y though thanks to Wiilio.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Only getting X for Xerneas.
I don't know what else will be in there. x]

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
No idea, I haven't been paying attention to spoilers lately. I'm so lazy that I have to pick up my Giratina the day I go pick up Y.

By the way I'm still alive.
Taaaaaaaabor you're alive! :D *shoves Tabor into a box and kicks him down the stairs*
Spoiler:
I want new balls to possibly catch Eevees in that's why I asked lol I highly doubt it though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back