• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Fire Red Evolution

Alex Night

Charmander Shepard
Years
I promised myself that I wouldn't do another Nuzlocke challenge on Fire Red after I finally did it on my 3rd try with Charmander... Technically, this is a hack of Fire Red so I won't feel bad about breaking my promise. xD I can't wait to see the finished product or something close to it. Then again, I don't think I need to do the Post game content for a Nuzlocke challenge.

Years
Okay umm... So I tought, while I'm playing I might aswell check for bugs and post them here to help you...

This is when I leave the S.S. Anne after speaking to the Captain and it sails away:

PokemonFireRed_33_zpse347e0f3.png

Derp ?

Allthough, if the S.S. Anne sailed out of your screen, you do still walk back to Vermillion as usual, but your invisible.

Also:

Some people start getting better teams way too early when you rematch them... One of the campers on the route north to Vermillion has level 31 Granbull and level 31 Breloom on the first rematch... Not that I don't like it... Tons of EXP right there... While the Rich boy on the same route keeps his pokemon at the same level every rematch.

Small bug:

CRu2ZYJ.png

Some HM moves names are white where they should be blue.

Dragon tail bug:

When moves like Dragon tail are used and it kills your opponent, this happens:

PPAt7xG.png

It appears as a undead pokemon behind or before the pokemon sent out lol.

Last edited:
Years
I have seen the same bugs that Arlaxeon.

Also one question is there something wrong with the medal system and the levels of your pokemon because even when they where past the level cap they still obey even the trade ones?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
I have to ask, did you give massive buffs to opponent Pokemon or something, beyond what's normally possible for player Pokemon?

My level 61 Venusaur failed to OHKO Silph Giovanni's Rhyperior with Frenzy Plant, when it should have been a guaranteed OHKO, that's why I'm asking.

0 SpA Venusaur Giga Drain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Rhyperior: 172-208 (61.2 - 74%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

OHKO since Frenzy Plant has twice the BP of Giga drain. Also, the Rhyperior had Bulletproof, not Solid Rock

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Also, Multiscale may not be working properly, my Dragonite takes way more damage at full HP than it should.

Life Orb isn't working either

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Made it to the E4, the gauntlet of trainers right after Victory Road is pretty ♥♥♥♥ing terrifying. However, it says Lorelei isn't in, and the Ruby cave in Mt Ember is blocked off.

Also, I found the Assault Vest so I guess that explains the invincible Rhyperior

Mcguinness3

AnimeFreak and Pokélover.
Years
  • Age 29
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
Really? Guillotine Corphish before the 3rd gym? Douche move... Killed my favourite Nuzlocke Hitmonlee and I'm not sure if I can be bothered to train a new one -.-

Same route has more Pokémon with Fissue and Sheer Cold. And you wanted this to be a Nuzlockable game? Not to mention the giant level curve means it's very tricky to grind only to have you cheesed by OHKO's before you can deal with them.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
This hack was made with nuzlocking in mind. By that I think he means to horribly despair nuzlockers as much as possible.

Even playing normally is a big challenge. Love it that way myself, though

Years
Really? Guillotine Corphish before the 3rd gym? Douche move... Killed my favourite Nuzlocke Hitmonlee and I'm not sure if I can be bothered to train a new one -.-

Same route has more Pokémon with Fissue and Sheer Cold. And you wanted this to be a Nuzlockable game? Not to mention the giant level curve means it's very tricky to grind only to have you cheesed by OHKO's before you can deal with them.

Fun fact: There's a Biker with a team of 5 pokemon who all know Destiny bond...

One of them is a Wobbuffet.

You will see all sorts of BS clause worthy stuff.

I just beat Koga in my Nuzlocke... One thing: Sleep powder + Quiver dance Venomoth... No Smogon sleep clause or Grass types who resist sleep powder. Good luck.

Back