• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Unbound [COMPLETED]

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
i wonder if you'll add the new exp. share system
I plan on possible including an "easy" mode in addition to the regular game play where the new Exp. Share system may be included early on in the game.

Just a question: will you be adding ways of getting hidden ability pokemon?
I have plans to include an item available once the story is complete which will allow any Pokemon encountered to appear with their hidden ability if the player wishes.

Man, I'm so glad to hear that is hack is still in progress. It's not everyday that you see a good quality hack last for too long or slowly touch the borders of completion.
I work hard on it every day!

Years
One of my favourite and greatest gba hacks.Hope it will be quite famous in thehe future.Good luck with everyone connected with its development.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2022
My MIND IS BLOWN RIGHT NOW... this by far the best hack i have ever . just finished the alpha today ... I AM SO SAD :c my life is empty now plz tell me were the next update will be Like week . month . year ? .
Hope if there is a way to support you but i do not have moneh ;v
Keep up the good work
AND When a new update will come can i still use my current save file because i worked hard on it (spend 5+ days leveling up my party and evolving wild pokemons)
Again KEEP UP THE GOD WORK

golche

Tactician of Askr
Years
Yes! Unbound is finally coming! Pickle Riiiiiiiiick! I have no idea how hard you work on the hack, and I really appreciate you making this for us. I was just wondering, in how long (approximately) will Unbound be released completely? Is 2-3 months a good guess?

Thanks for your support! We don't have an estimated release date yet.

One of my favourite and greatest gba hacks.Hope it will be quite famous in thehe future.Good luck with everyone connected with its development.

Thanks for the support!

plz tell me were the next update will be Like week . month . year ? .
Hope if there is a way to support you but i do not have moneh ;v
Keep up the good work
AND When a new update will come can i still use my current save file because i worked hard on it (spend 5+ days leveling up my party and evolving wild pokemons)
Again KEEP UP THE GOD WORK

Same thing for an update, we have no estimated date yet.
The best way to support us would be to add that banner to your signature :)
Unfortunately, your save file will not be compatible with any new updates, unless we specifically say it will.

Is their anyway to get a ping if update is release?

Not that I know of. I would just check the thread every now and again.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 23, 2020
Hi , If I could get the discord link of the game I would be very happy and am also a tester of many rom hacks if u don't believe me u can ask Delta231 my discord username is Dark Destroyer #9838

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2020
Ah I caught a Dewpider and it has water bubble but it says no Special Ability...will it stay like that after it evolves? Cause I'll train Shellos instead. I'd perfer it to have an Ability then nothing.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Hi , If I could get the discord link of the game I would be very happy and am also a tester of many rom hacks if u don't believe me u can ask Delta231 my discord username is Dark Destroyer #9838
The server isn't really active right now as no testing is currently in progress.

Ah I caught a Dewpider and it has water bubble but it says no Special Ability...will it stay like that after it evolves? Cause I'll train Shellos instead. I'd perfer it to have an Ability then nothing.
Some of the ability descriptions needed to be updated in the demo, but Water Bubble does work.

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Nov 7, 2023
In the screenshot floette had a y next to its name but is there a way to remove that to make it like the real game where it only says floette?

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
In the screenshot floette had a y next to its name but is there a way to remove that to make it like the real game where it only says floette?
The Y will be removed for the official released. It's just there to make it easier for me to the edit the Pokemon data in the mean time.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Help Wanted!
If anyone would like to help speed up the progress of Unbound, there are plenty of move animations that have not yet been completed. PM me if you'd like to help by making some.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 15, 2018
While playing I've come across a glitch where after talking to the professor about following the grandson of the bearded man, I walked toward where I was supposed to go but before heading into a different area I went through another skinny path where I walked in between a fence and some trees but half way through it the screen froze and I can't get it to unfreeze, please help.

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
While playing I've come across a glitch where after talking to the professor about following the grandson of the bearded man, I walked toward where I was supposed to go but before heading into a different area I went through another skinny path where I walked in between a fence and some trees but half way through it the screen froze and I can't get it to unfreeze, please help.
Are you able to post of screenshot of the frozen game?

Back