• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Signature of the Person Above you!

Melody

Banned
Years
7/10

The gif is a little small for my tastes; but likely it was a battle between pixel size and the 1MB filesize limit. I also think that the text could have been accommodated on one line had the gif been bigger

(As for my signature; I used the last feedback to inspire where I was going with my CSS; what do you think?)

Years
8/10

I'm usually not a fan of side-aligned signatures, but there's something about this one that makes it so effective.

Years
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 5, 2024
I can only really give it a 7/10 (I think the 5s and the 6s it's been getting are pretty harsh)
There's nothing really wrong with it, it just doesn't stand out to me.
The text is nicely organised but the GIF is just....I don't know (I strive for relevance in the images and GIFs, perhaps if I knew who she was it'd make more sense to me)
(And yeah, I see what you mean with eros' something special with his sig)

Years
4/10

The drawing is alright, but generally speaking the quality of the image could be better and your sig could be better organised.

Back