• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

B????????L??????????A???????R????????G??????H???????B?????????A???????H???A?????????R??????????????GA?H????????????J?????A?????A????A?

NightKrow

staying up all night
Years
It's nice to finally be a player again. It feels like forever since I died in Get Together Mafia.

Anyway, no leads yet, so [Annihilate] Kitty because dogs > cats.
(nah jk I just put everyone's names into random.org and that's what came up. not joking about dogs > cats though.)

Also...

[Annihilate] Johnny

Itching

Any particular reason why you want to stack votes on Johnny?

Blarzigord

B͉̭̦͓̲̩̦L̘͉̺̩? ?͙A̖̬̜̞͇R̢ͅG̛̭? ?Ḫ̨̯̭͕̯̙̮A͞B̗? ?͍͇
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 1, 2017
~~~~~~~~~( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)~~~~~~~~~

BANG

Y̫̰͇̮̱̬͢O͠U͏̤̱̟R̦̹̠̩̱̱͠ ̫̠͕͖̪IN̞̰̻S̴̜ͅÍ̯̱G̛̦̼̹N̫͠I̘F̱̪͈̣̜͚͓͢I̞͎̖̻̰̼͠ͅC̻͙͈A̜͉̟͉͘N̜̳̹T͏̺̙͔̣̰̺̪ ̴̱̙̙E̦̤X̯͔̜͖̬̖̲̀I̹̰̗͙̗͍͢ͅS̭̘Ṯ̸͎͔̥̲̗E͏͚̟͍̰̙̜ͅN͉C̛̹̯͚͍͉͈̲E̵ ̧̲H̟̫͞A̮S҉̬ ̭̬͍E̱͔̻͎N̢͕̣̼̹͕̬̰D̠̻Ẹ̝̖̩̘D҉̺̳

Nightkrow the Cop is dead. She was Innocent.

Sparkin is the Sheriff.

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
Years
While adding a fool role to a closed setup is cruel, I can definitely feel that it's not off the table. That being said, the shoot post did reveal him as Sheriff; so yeah there's a high probability he is not also the fool.

Mild scumlean on Johnny for pushing the lynch first. Sparkin should be fullsafe if we're to believe he is a town aligned role.

Sparkin

In the meantime, I'm changing my vote to [Annihilate]Sparkin for the quick bandwagony post. I doubt that anyone in their right mind would add a fool role in a closed setup so this is my best lead so far, which is pretty good for how early on the game we are.

EDIT: He's also acting way too fool-like. Probably WIFOM.

Check the gunshot post again. Thank you.

Melody

Banned
Years
Nobody is bandwagoning on you to my knowledge.

But I don't call bandwagons until 3 votes. Sparkin did push a vote but has also been posting about hand control. I wonder if that's crap or a clue.

Last edited:

Sparkin

It means that I'd rather shoot on D1 than getting killed without using my gun. I'll admit that I should have waited at least more time to gather more thoughts.
About my reason, I looked at how NK was interested in my vote on Johnny, although weak, it's what it is. There's no turning back.

Do we have a brainslug loose or something?

Let's not.

Melody

Banned
Years
Eh. Semantics. I usually consider voter #2 to be a "Pusher" and the 3rd and onward as the wagon riders. To put forth a better Metaphor; Vote 1 is the Horse, Vote 2 is the driver and subsequent votes are just passengers. Without any additional votes you don't need the wagon, it can just be a person riding a horse. Effective no less, and brings death as swiftly if no one hitches up another wagon to go after them or another instead.

Sparkin: If you have been acted upon by something in the night; this is a canary. If you do not acknowledge this statement, I will presume the GM has gagged you and you cannot reveal that you have been acted upon.

Melody

Banned
Years
If by buddying up, you mean I'm presuming he's not guilty or scum then yes.

If he was forced to do it, that's crucial information too, given the setup is closed and we must figure out if someone is lying when they claim any role. If our scums have the ability to control something, I'd like to find out about it before they kill us!

Last edited:
Back