• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: The forum mobile

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this place is bit more difficult to browse and use mobile on your phone?

I browse mostly this way because the PC isn't always on, and it's quite tricky to click buttons without mega zooming and it seems rather unstable on my Firefox browser, despite no such problems on PC.

Not saying to fix it, just asking if it's the same for others. I have a friend who's said they only get to use it mostly mobile, so I assume she's not the only one.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Don?t worry, we are working hard on an update to the whole forum which will make using Pok?Community on mobile much neater and easier ;) Stay tuned!

Back