• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the highest CP Pokemon you have?

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
I have recently got back into the game following a break so mine is a vaporeon. What's yours?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 9, 2017
At Level30, maxed out Gyarados at CP2853, closedly followed by a not-so maxed out Dragonite @ CP2780 as Dratini candies are hard to come by and a not-so maxed out Rhydon @ CP 2629 as I only power up as an alternative revival technique and only did the power up after the Meta game in favor of Rhydon.

My 4th is another Gyarados (not yet maxed out), followed by interesting bunch like Exeggutor, Alakazam, Arcanine and Snorlax (CP2300-2500)..

To round up my Top 10, currently at 9th place, a high-level eevee turned Flareon (not a wonder so not gonna power up) and a high-level Pinsir caught in the wild @CP2200+.

Jakuzure

The Snake
Years
I took quite a long break from Pokemon Go, but got back into it recently thanks to the events. My highest currently is a CP 2016 Snorlax.

userdamname

Just use your name!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
Surprisingly my highest CP Pokemon is Vaporeon with 1584

Also searching for Ditto

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Oct 5, 2017
I already caught 11 ditto, and already discarded 3 of them. The trick is to catch all the crap pokemon like pidgeys and rattatas.

Ditto will always have a very low catch rate and a high chance to run away, even if it is disguised as a pokemon that has a green circle. So if a basic pokemon with a green or yellow circle keeps escaping again and again and again, your luck is either really terrible, or it is a ditto, so do not give up.

Years
  • Age 63
  • Seen Apr 4, 2017
My best is a 3193 Dragonite. Likes to hang out atop gyms!

How about the heaviest? I've got a 652 kg Snorlax!

Last edited:
Years
3 of my top 4 Pokemon are Vaporeon, with my best sitting at 2711 CP. In a distant second is my Kingler, with 2191 CP. Haven't been feeding many of my Pokemon candy though, so I'm sure I could close the gap if I was training them a little more seriously.

Lemonski

Is already coming for your pizza
Years
An Aerodactyl that has just 1326 CP. I haven't played as actively as my brother has for example so I obviously don't have all the strongest pokemon yet either.

Years
  • Age 43
  • U.K.
  • Seen Mar 27, 2017
An Aerodactyl that has just 1326 CP. I haven't played as actively as my brother has for example so I obviously don't have all the strongest pokemon yet either.

At least you have an aerodactyl. I'm hoping I hatch one out of my two 10km eggs. I'm waiting patiently for better pokemon at the moment could get a gyarados and gengar!!

Years
Highest one is a 3031CP Dragonite...
i cant power it up any further because its been in a gym for 5 weeks now.. lol..
2nd would be a maxed lvl 30 Gyarados 2880 (Dragon breath/Hydro Pump)

Back