• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Unapproved challenges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
iAmFabled, Monotype...right here, hun. n__n Make sure you look around the forum to see if the thread you want to make exists already.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
MrBunny9612, I can't tell if you signed yourself up or not. You used your sign up as an example, but you don't have yourself listed in the challenger list. Can't read your mind dear, so just VM me if you meant to sign yourself up and I'll approve it then. But as of right now, I can't go through until I know for sure.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
KitsuneCookies, as I mentioned in your locked version of this in PGC, you need to sign up for challenges you submit. Not only that, but please give it a fitting name. Challenges need to have a name that when reading it, people can get a general idea of what that challenge will consist of, and cookies n creme doesn't really tell us anything. It just makes us think of oreos or ice cream and makes us hungry. :(

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
DeiWildcat, we already have a Nuzlocke thread. You can sign up there and post your updates in there, mkay? ~

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
chaoticlapras, none of those challenges are really all too compelling, some of which people do on their own without the instruction of a thread here. You also need to participate in what you post, but that's a bit irrelevant since it wouldn't have passed anyway. I have no problem with post-game challenges, although they're a bit harder to work in to make them worthwhile for many, and what you've got down just doesn't cut it, I'm afraid.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
lfacls, this really isn't different enough from the monotype to be a challenge, I'm afraid. If you submit another challenge in the future, remember that you must sign up for what you post.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Gradgrind Gaming, this isn't the forum to advertise your channel. Use your signature for that. If you want to post your videos, please check the Let's Play subforum in Video Games and make sure you read the rules before posting a thread there. Cheers.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
UltraMew, one sentence is not enough for a challenge. Read the rules, FAQ, and even other challenges. Also, a challenge where you don't evolve Pokemon is called an NFE Challenge. After you've read the rules and understand this forum better, feel free to submit a new one.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Manfred Mankey's Earth Band, I really like this idea, but I'm not sure if your sign up is really you signing up, or just making an example. If you'd message me to confirm that as your sign up, I'll gladly approve it! If you don't though, then it's just gonna sit there. Gathering dust, never to be approved, loved, or played by the masses. Isn't that depressing?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
xZSx Venom, despite this being called Mixture Challenge, I'm not really seeing the mixture. Most of the rules are from the Nuzlocke challenge, and since that's the case, people can just enter a Nuzlocke.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
ShiningLust, this is not the battle forum. Check out Battle Center instead, please.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
XKoreanLP, since these rules can easily be implemented in the Nuzlocke thread we already have, just sign up in that thread and give yourself the added rule of going NFE. It doesn't really need its own thread. You could also talk to vaporeon7 about putting NFE in the optional rules in the first post, so that more people might try it with you.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Enestor27, I would approve this, but you will have to change your game. While I allow people to play hacks for challenges, I don't think PokeMMO quite makes sense for the challenges in this forum. Just message me if you want to change your game, and I'll approve it and you can edit that in. If you don't want to change the game, then I'm sorry, but it will stay unapproved. If that's the case, feel free to post about it in CI&D and see if someone wants to adopt it there.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
MoreLike Zack, not really different enough from Wedlocke to get its own thread. You must also sign up for challenges you create.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
idlephantom, I don't see this as being much different than the Random we already have.

Arroar, you can post Nuzlocke updates in the already existing thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
rexsk1,

Challenge Rules said:
trolls and adbots: this is the worst area to post threads in. I will delete them. And I will make fun of you for being dumb. Publicly.

Enjoy your ban! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back