• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Essentials] Seeking Tile Maker and Sprite Artist

Celecrypt

Celecrypt
Years
[Essentials] "Pokémon Argentina"

Welcome to the Argentum Region [provisory name], a land filled to the brim with a vareity of climates, people and new Pokémon to discover! Based on Argentina, South America, we in Team Argentina capture the escence of our homeland as we believe our rich culture is not represented enough.

Features:
  • Over 150 new Pokémon, including new regional forms, with their own unique cries.
  • Four Playable characters.
  • Two sets of Starter Pokémon.
  • New Moves and Abilities.
  • Poké Ride with local special replacing HMs.
  • Gym battle Rematches.
  • Post game story and bosses.
  • Custom soundtrack.
  • Aviability in PC and Android.
  • Aviability in both Spanish and English*.

*This game is been made in Spanish and an English translation is planned for a future release.

We are currently looking for:
-Tile artists: For scenarios such as buildings and water-based areas in 4th Gen DS style.
-Sprite artist: To help make backsprites for our Pokémon in 4th Gen DS style.

Most of the team speaks Spanish and English as well, although you're not be obligated to speak Spanish with us. We'd more than happily speak only English to make communications easier. Any kind of help is appreciated and we will be greatly grateful for it. Thank you.
Please DM me or reach out to me in Discord as Celecrypt#2378. Thank you.

unknown.png
unknown.png

Team Argentina in Twitter:
@/Altaitan
@/Celecrypt
@/Orderchaos9
@/CopperLord44
@/Madeinlanus13
@/artscubone
@/mochy_mallow
Rodrigo
Fred