• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Civil War and Fate of time Hack Ideas

lolz6767

Ice is pure.
Years
So before I start, I would like to mention I am new here and created this account specifically for this thread. I have had these ideas for a while and have seen a few threads in the past whilst sifting through the internet, so I thought wynaut? (quick little pokepun to break the ice and trick you into thinking I'm an outstanding guy deserving of your attention and support)
Anyway the ideas i have i wanted to share and maybe even start working on one, however i would require assistance on them because I can't do much more than change a pokemon's sprite and stats/moves or overworld tiles, so if you think these are any good please let me know and maybe give some feedback. Side note, I do not know how to do the spoilers thing.

So the first would be based in an as of yet unknown region a few decades or maybe even centuries after the current world of pokemon. The theme would be of a civil war, but not with them pesky humans to get in the way. Nope just pokemon, think mystery dungeon but with humans in it still just not playing an active role. The region if quarantined you see, because of a mutated pokerus strain lethal to humans, but the benefits for pokemon are amplified to include self awareness. You would be a pokemon living in a town occupied by the main faction, I'm thinking as the professor tree's aid, when suddenly there is an attack on the town by the enemy faction, later to be discovered that the rouge faction is reviving human technology to take over the region and maybe later the world. The attack takes place because of the GTS being fixed near the town and many enemy forces can be dispatched quickly. You escape unknowing of what has just transpired and make it to a nearby town and alert them to the fall of the last town. You are then recruited into the military and sent to investigate and that is when you find out how the enemy got in. Much later you discover the plot of repairing a nuclear weapon to hold the neighboring region hostage and effectively annex it. Of course you the protagonist has to stop it.

Features:
Gym Badges are replaced with field promotions and gyms with generals of the enemy and the squad they are in
PC is replaced by a camp (most likely you won't actually visit it but it stores any allies
Individual species are replaced with preset characters of various species abilities and move pools
Party pokemon are replaced with allies
Not all pokemon will evolve or have the exact movepool of said species having egg moves or tutor moves or even just moves it would normally not have
Tutors would be like schools or trainers (not of the human variety)
Tms might not exist
No wild pokemon, however the whole pokedex would be pokemon of different species and names that you would be able to recruit with different objectives such as helping a brother out, assisting in a battle or side missions, or regular items or money.
Pokemon centers would be medical tents and pokemarts would just general stores.
I have a copy of soul silver i was thinking of using some of the overworld sprites on it to give sprites to you and npcs
You would be a pikachu or a riolu instead of a boy or girl and you would choose the gender of your "starter" also being you later when you actually get your "starter" normally in game

The next one is not as planned out but I think I have a few good ideas for, based in yet another new region, you would be the child of a pokemon professor (your dad). Starting in Johto you get an eevee as a gift from your father and shortly after join him on an expedition to the new region. You stay at your grandparents as you and you and your dad go to the site of the expedition. Your dad gets kidnapped and you have to defend yourself with the eevee and get back to your grandparents. They plan for you to go back to Johto to live with your mom, however you convince them to let you stay a little while to find your dad. You get an arrangement to get your starter from the local professor and start your journey to find your dad. The plot thickens and you later find out that the goal of the team is to rewrite history, by using the ruins you started at, being at the site of a time gear and an ancient human machine built to immortalize anyone within range of the now ruins. They plan on revealing and using the time gear by using a celebi wing and a shard from dialga's "armor/hide" respectively and in conjunction with human technology. You find out your fathers kidnapping was staged and he is the lead scientist and you need to fight him to get to the leader. Unbeknownst to you the goal of the leader is not to rewrite history in his favor but wipe out the human race entirely, to "Cure the world of the plague that is humanity". He eventually succeeds by going into the past, you close behind. He gloats that he has won, but it is pointed out that you the player should not have been able to make it as the instant he traveled back you would have been erased. He then hypothesizes that he created an alternate timeline separate from the original. You battle and convince him this is good enough and for him to stay out of times business.

Features:
Eevee will be able to evolve into what ever you want it to all options open ~midgame
Use time to get fossils and starters along with ancient power evos whenever (late game)
Hms changed to work with a variety of moves, example: same effect of cut can be achieved with moves like slash, rock smash and brick break ect.

Any feedback would be much appreciated. And my apologies for all the "i"s and not "I"s.

Back