• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 16, 2022
Wow, Vega in English at last! Great work to everyone who contributed to this (and whoever figured out how to get past those Dugtrios too :P)!

Did any info ever surface about the team responsible for the original version of this hack? I'm curious about the OST in particular; it's held my intense admiration for years and I love the way it combines Ranger 3 influences with an original take on the "Hoenn style".

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Ok, I've encountered about a hundred Buizels and Kawappas and haven't found a single Laquagon in this little patch of water that recognizes as Shakudo Island. Is it actually here and its just that rare or is it back on the other route like the Pokedex says?

sz

Years
Ok, I've encountered about a hundred Buizels and Kawappas and haven't found a single Laquagon in this little patch of water that recognizes as Shakudo Island. Is it actually here and its just that rare or is it back on the other route like the Pokedex says?
In my first run I got one but in the second I could't find it at all, so I cheated one xD

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024

It's 1% so it makes sense to not find one easily.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I spent that day 1 real hour at x8 speed and no laquagons, that's bad luck

You are surfing right and not fishing? Just clarifying that it's on Route 523 and Shakudo Island.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 17, 2023
I spent that day 1 real hour at x8 speed and no laquagons, that's bad luck

If I , remember correctly, I caught mine inside victory road just by running around.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Hi guys, i have a problem with rowitsa, i cant awake him, pls help

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
hello.
does this include the physical/special split?
is it harder than vanilla?

Tendoman77

Formerly known as "Da Man"
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Yes it includes P/S/S split. It is way harder than vanilla FireRed, all gym leaders have stupid type coverage and the level curve is high.

Go check the Sideshow Showcase, Vega Minus has been released which makes the game much easier and more tolerable.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 11, 2021
I tried to play the game today, but it freezes when i pick my starter, is this a common problem?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
I tried to play the game today, but it freezes when i pick my starter, is this a common problem?

same here, ive tried mGBA, VBAm, VBAlink and NO$GBA, all crash when picking the starter
only way i've been able to get it to work is by using an old version of vega

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 25, 2018
Can any one tell me where rock smash is please ?:/ in Pokémon vega

Last edited:
Back