• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Korosu! (Update 7/23/16 6:20 PM ET)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Hey Crizzle first I want to tell you i am having a great time playing this game and i think you're awesome for making this.

Secondly I am now at the lost cave and i have to find giovanni but i can't find the solution to the puzzle. Maybe im a bit stupid for not understanding but i'm stuck :(
What do i need to do?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I can't seem to find the location of the exp share?

You can buy exp share in cinnibar's mart.

Hey Crizzle first I want to tell you i am having a great time playing this game and i think you're awesome for making this.

Secondly I am now at the lost cave and i have to find giovanni but i can't find the solution to the puzzle. Maybe im a bit stupid for not understanding but i'm stuck :(
What do i need to do?

Youre not stupid. I changed the lost cave from the original Fire Red.
The key is that you need to enter the door that is opposite to where the rocks are. Hope that makes sense.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 19, 2022
I just finished the game and this was honestly a huge trip, as most hacks now demand HD tiles or 721 Pokémon or Mega evolution but this hack is just what all hacks really should show, with a good story, and Damn-Fine scripting to compliment the story as well. I have played Cawps and Outlaw but this is your best hack yet and I salute you Crizzle!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
Still not sure what happened but Im glad that you figured it out.

I didnt make the game to be randomized. Those 5 pokemon aren't supposed to be obtained by the player. And when you face them, theyre given custom moves. So I didnt bother giving them default learnsets. So like you said, if you randomize, you have to put the moves in yourself.

Seafoam islands...

I actually came here to look for this xD. Honestly the hint "Blaine is in a miserable place where an artistic being should be." makes me think he'd be somewhere more like the museum in Pewter City, what with "miserable place" and "artistic being should be" :P Never would have made the connection with "artistic" and "Articuno" lol.

Whew! I just got finished with the game. I can finally go outside and see sunlight again!... Nah, in all seriousness, I've played through a lot of hacks, Light Platinum, Glazed, a few others I'm too lazy to check and name, and I can honestly say I enjoyed your 3 hacks the most. To be completely 100% honest, I think it was the original story concept + broad humor you used in them that sold it for me lol. I'm not sure if you intend or want to make any more but I highly encourage you to do so, you're damn right I'd play another xD.

Last edited:

HoennTM

Will my hack be done soon? Probably not.
Years
Where to get the password for the warehouse on Quest Island?

Last edited:

HoennTM

Years
Whew! I just got finished with the game. I can finally go outside and see sunlight again!... Nah, in all seriousness, I've played through a lot of hacks, Light Platinum, Glazed, a few others I'm too lazy to check and name, and I can honestly say I enjoyed your 3 hacks the most. To be completely 100% honest, I think it was the original story concept + broad humor you used in them that sold it for me lol. I'm not sure if you intend or want to make any more but I highly encourage you to do so, you're damn right I'd play another xD.

Pretty much all of this also.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 12, 2023
yay , i have played a bit , as i expected , another great game come from you ^.^

i just love to dead your story and your humor , everything is simple but so enjoyable :V

oh a small question , can i get metagross ?

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I actually came here to look for this xD. Honestly the hint "Blaine is in a miserable place where an artistic being should be." makes me think he'd be somewhere more like the museum in Pewter City, what with "miserable place" and "artistic being should be" :P Never would have made the connection with "artistic" and "Articuno" lol.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that hint wasn't the best, lol.
Thanks so much for playing and saying such kind words!

After making my last 2 hacks, each time I thought that hack would be my last but I always ended up making another. Maybe it'll happen again. How does Pokemon Savage Silver sound?(Not announcing, just suggesting).

I just finished the game and this was honestly a huge trip, as most hacks now demand HD tiles or 721 Pokémon or Mega evolution but this hack is just what all hacks really should show, with a good story, and Damn-Fine scripting to compliment the story as well. I have played Cawps and Outlaw but this is your best hack yet and I salute you Crizzle!!

I appreciate the salute, friend.

Where to get the password for the warehouse on Quest Island?

If you mean the X INC. tower/building, then you get it in a house in Tanoby Town, south of Quest Town and the Sevault Canyon.

If you wanted to unlock that house, you have to solve the Tanoby Key puzzle in the Sevault Canyon.

yay , i have played a bit , as i expected , another great game come from you ^.^

i just love to dead your story and your humor , everything is simple but so enjoyable :V

oh a small question , can i get metagross ?

Thanks for the compliments.
But sorry, while I did put many Pokemon in this game, I didn't make Beldum or it's evolutions available in this game.

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
Damn, GREAT hack indeed.

But here's one bug I found. I'm really stuck in Salone House. As for I am an experienced poke-player, I check everything out no matter where. And so I got the key before I met Sofia and now it seems she wouldn't let me upstairs. I checked my bag but the key is not in there.

HoennTM

Years
Thanks, I actually figured it out like 10 minutes after I posted it!
Haha, the superspeed button is godly. I am at the final boss part (I think) at the league where you are meant to do that championship. I lost at the first one :P

Anyway I started yesterday and I have to say your hacks are some of the best I've played. There's just something about them that really ticks it for me, probably all the ridiculous humour that goes with it.

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
Damn, GREAT hack indeed.

But here's one bug I found. I'm really stuck in Salone House. As for I am an experienced poke-player, I check everything out no matter where. And so I got the key before I met Sofia and now it seems she wouldn't let me upstairs. I checked my bag but the key is not in there.

If you have the key and talk to Sofia, she should leave. The key is in a tree on the 2nd room from the left on the bottom row on the same floor. You shouldnt be able to get the key before she blocks the stairs.
EDIT: I looked thru the game found that nothing is working abnormally. You shouldn't be able to find the key before you meet Sofia. My guess is that you confused the key for the room you are first brought into with the key for the front door that Sofia talks about.

But Ill check myself if thats not working. Ill get back to you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 24, 2020
I liked that game. A bit different to the main games, moderat battle difficulty. One thing I was wondering about is why you didnt use one of the rom bases which already provide P/S Split and also new moves and abilities. That would have made your work easier and the game a tiny bit more enjoyable. ;)

Crizzle

Legend
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Jan 7, 2024
I liked that game. A bit different to the main games, moderat battle difficulty. One thing I was wondering about is why you didnt use one of the rom bases which already provide P/S Split and also new moves and abilities. That would have made your work easier and the game a tiny bit more enjoyable. ;)

If had to do it over, I would have probably found a rom base. But when I started, it was with vanilla FR and by the time I decided to put in certain features(such as P/S split), it was too late. Thanks for playing!

naczkens

Experienced Pokeplayer
Years
If you have the key and talk to Sofia, she should leave. The key is in a tree on the 2nd room from the left on the bottom row on the same floor. You shouldnt be able to get the key before she blocks the stairs.
EDIT: I looked thru the game found that nothing is working abnormally. You shouldn't be able to find the key before you meet Sofia. My guess is that you confused the key for the room you are first brought into with the key for the front door that Sofia talks about.

But Ill check myself if thats not working. Ill get back to you.

My bad. Didn't think there will be another key :D
Anyway I don't remember I enjoyed any hack this much. I played Outlaw before, but this is too much :D

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Some Notes:
- Ember hot tub thing doesn't heal consecutively unless you exit the door and re enter
- wild pokemon need to be at a slightly higher level I say raise them by five
- need exp share (damn you magikarp)
- item finder for treasure island maybe?
- more pokemon variety! [EDIT: while grinding it turns out there is a lot of different pokemon but the percentages are a bit skewy. like 80% one pokemon 10% other common pokemon and 2% rare pokemon, would prefer if you evened it out a bit before I strangle a ponyta]
- Carma should give you a lapras considering how much work she put you through
- exp given by pokemon varies by species not level, not sure if thats just a firered thing.
Some Reactions
- yesssss best starter evar
- special gastly? how is it special its not even shiny
- i got flirted with by a girl and almost all the males B)
- kill? kill? killllll-oh wait you'll give me anything? okay then you live
- ^ i didnt get anything wheres the rekill option
- so much fun you get an award...in my heart

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 10, 2020
Fire stone? :) really need to evolve my growlithe! Loving the game so far!

just found a firestone on mt. ember on the 2nd part of the mountain after the cave and the cops but before the strength maze to moltres. Go on the left of the "i guess courtney will kill you too guy..." and right before the pokeball item down the stairs theres a firestone hidden on the white boulder.

Back