• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evolving Espeon task Question

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
I'm wondering about the evolve Espeon during the day task. I already got the task for walking with Eevee, but I screwed up the evolution and got Jolteon. I have not used the name trick yet for Espeon. If I use the name trick, will I get the achievement?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I'm wondering about the evolve Espeon during the day task. I already got the task for walking with Eevee, but I screwed up the evolution and got Jolteon. I have not used the name trick yet for Espeon. If I use the name trick, will I get the achievement?

Did you name it? If you did, you weren't supposed to for it t evolve. It will be the same way with the umbreon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 22, 2019
I didn't name it. I think what I did wrong is I removed it from being a buddy. Will the name trick count for the achievement though?

Back