• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Way to Keep Track of Your Collection?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 2, 2018
So I noticed there's not really any solid apps in the AppStore to keep track of your cards. They're functional but they're tedious to use, you can't scan your cards and you can't see value of your whole collection easily. That brings me to the point of this post, if I were to start working on a project to make keeping track of your cards easier would y'all be interested it enough to support it? Any ideas and suggestions are welcome!

Airazon

Hex Maniac
Years
I personally use pokellector (I use a computer, idk how the app is.) but if you made an easier collection tracker i would for sure check it out!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I make an effort to memorize everything. ヽ( ´¬`)ノ

But if there were a more intuitive, reliable, and functional app for Pokémon card collecting I would be all over that in a heartbeat.

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen May 19, 2019
Pokecollector app is really good, only missing a few alternative art cards. Database gose right back to base set. Covers English and Japanese sets.

Back