• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shaymin's Sanctuary

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Ok, I can wait in the room while you do that, then when we trade, I'll stay in the room while you clone the mewtwo. Thanks again for doing the cloning for me as well. See you in the room soon!

I'm in the room right now, if you can't see me, then we both need to exit and reenter again. If you still can't see me, then we might have a problem.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
There we go. lol, connection problems happen sometimes. Ok, I'll be in here waiting for the duplicate. have fun with the the mewtwo, as it is very special to me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
Do you think I could have the genesect and the keldeo? I have a whole box og shinies that I could offer

tabor62

Years
Do you think I could have the genesect and the keldeo? I have a whole box og shinies that I could offer

Hmm, unless they are legendaries that I don't have or are in the process trading of, I wouldn't really be interested in trading shinies for an event.

A heads up though, if you have Black 2 or White 2, there is Wi-Fi event going on right now where you receive a Keldeo.

tabor62

Years
I have a shiny latias and a shiny jirachi....

I'm already in the process of trading for a Shiny Latias so I wouldn't be interested in that. Though I am interested in the Shiny Jirachi, I'm a bit skeptical, as the chances to receive one were very small. What is the OT and ID of the Pokemon.

If it were possible, could you send me the legality analysis for the Shiny Jirachi? Instructions on how to do this can be found here.

Years
  • Seen Feb 17, 2013
Can I sent it to you later, I'm a bit swamped with some work, but ill find some time

tabor62

Years
I have a Shiny Yanma to offer. Interested in that shiny Mudkip of yours.

Can you show me its Pokecheck Legality Analysis? If you can't or don't know how, could I trade you a junk Pokemom for it first so I can check it? If you don't agree with any of this then I'm afraid I wouldn't be interested in trading with you.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 2, 2015
thats fine i dont need it anymore anyways i found my bros pearl game and sent one to my game along with a volt tackle pichu

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
I'm New to pokemon, just inherited a rom of shinies and strong pokemon from my brother who went away, how do I trade with you people using my computer, really hoping to trade arceus and darkrai for any shiny mentioned ( charizard,scizor,rayquaza,kyogre,groudon,a yellow deoxys, a blue mew and a little more shiny pokemon ) i also have jirachi and celebi!!!!!!!!!

tabor62

Years
I'm New to pokemon, just inherited a rom of shinies and strong pokemon from my brother who went away, how do I trade with you people using my computer, really hoping to trade arceus and darkrai for any shiny mentioned ( charizard,scizor,rayquaza,kyogre,groudon,a yellow deoxys, a blue mew and a little more shiny pokemon ) i also have jirachi and celebi!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately there are 2 reasons why we cannot trade. First and foremost, a computer and a DS cannot trade :( Second, if it's a ROM, the Pokemon were most likely hacked in. First thing that tipped me off was that you mentioned a shiny Mew. This are extremely difficult to acquire in real life as there was only one way so far. Plus your Mew is probably in English, which automatically makes it a hack I'm afraid. They were only obtainable in Japanese copies of Emerald. So sorry about it.

Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Hopefully this isnt going overbaord, but could i adopt Squirtle, Bulbasaur and Cyndaquil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back