• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Gender Race v4.0 - [Emperors vs. Empresses]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I think if we can get it up to 530 I'll feel good about going to bed tonight. I'm not tired though and no school tomorrow so this might be one of those times I stay all night and forum and ****.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's almost 4:30am here now so I'm heading to sleep. You gals have fun.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yup. Live over in Florida, after all. I should really start fixing my sleep schedule. Ah wel.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

What, can't sleep? That happens a lot to me too.

Oh wow, we're almost 100 posts ahead of where I was stuck earlier today. Excellent.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Finally.

Just a while ago my friend was spam texting me so much (we were arguing and it eventually came down to use replying to each other with yes and no) I had no chance to even reply or do anything, so I had to turn my phone off. He must have a mass text feature or some **** that allows him to spam me easily.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Yup. You can thank me and the others for that.

I'm still here. It's 2:17 AM in the morning and I'm not even tired so I can sit here and watch this thread all I like.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Being on your computer is bad for health, especially hawking on a single thread the whole day. So go to sleep. You will never regret it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back