• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen CoroCoro Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
CoroCoro_February_2013_Xerneas.png
CoroCoro_February_2013_Yveltal.png

Jan/Feb issue of Coro Coro is being released soon. Some preliminary scans have been added and so far all we have are official artworks for Xerneas and Yveltal as well as scattered screenshots from the Nintendo Direct's trailer. Hoping they post the issue soon so we can see what goodies it has inside.

What are you hoping that this issue reveals?

Really hoping for Xerneas and Yveltal's types to be revealed and maybe showing of another new Pokemon.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm with you. I'd love to know their types and see maybe three new Pokemon? Three is a fair number I think. XD More screenshots would be good too because then more speculation fodder and then we can start ruling a few things out perhaps and get better ideas of what we might see in these games.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
I really want the issue to reveal the region's name as well as a few of the Pokemon found at the beginning of the game. As for the types of the two legendary Pokemon, I'd say I'm not too sure on Xerneas', but I'd take a wild guess at Yveltal's and say Dark/Flying.

Guy

just a guy
Years
If it's anything like when Reshiram and Zekrom were revealed, then hopefully we'll learn the typing of Xerneas and Yveltal within a few days. Other than that I just really would like to see at least three of the new Pokémon and possibly the region name.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
I think this is all we're actually getting... but of course, I would love to see more!
According to Pokebeach, it says "Type: ???" on the very scans you are showing now for both Yveltal and Xerneas, so I sort of doubt we'll be getting type revelations for this issue, sorry! It just seems odd that they'd hide the typings of the two Pokemon for the first two pages, but then reveal them only a few pages later.

I could be entirely wrong, though.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Based on what I just saw, First page is Yveltal's (74) and Last page is the Genesect Movie one (80)...so there should be 6 Pages on Pokemon news in this issue of Coro Coro since all the Pokemon stuff is lumped together. So we should see some repeat, about the starters, but that all can fit on one page.

Here is hoping that they explain more with their 6 pages.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 11, 2022
They should release the entire PokeDex. legit. They probably won't, but it'd be nice for my anxiety. xD
I'd love to know what they have in store Gym wise. So maybe if they released the Gym Leaders or tell us what types are going to be included in the line-up. That'd be nice. c':

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
Hope they show a battle, maybe some new mechanics like how BW showed triple battles or even simple things like new abilities being used by new pokemon.

tente2

"Outta my way, dammit!"
Years
Based on what I just saw, First page is Yveltal's (74) and Last page is the Genesect Movie one (80)...so there should be 6 Pages on Pokemon news in this issue of Coro Coro since all the Pokemon stuff is lumped together. So we should see some repeat, about the starters, but that all can fit on one page.

Here is hoping that they explain more with their 6 pages.

OH! My, are you astute! I didn't even think to look at the page numbers.

Okay, then I'm SUPER FREAKING EXCITED OHMYGLOB I WANNA SEE NEW POKEMON!

And thank you for pointing that out to me! I wouldn't have caught it on my own.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
They should release the entire PokeDex. legit. They probably won't, but it'd be nice for my anxiety. xD
I'd love to know what they have in store Gym wise. So maybe if they released the Gym Leaders or tell us what types are going to be included in the line-up. That'd be nice. c':

This guy knows WHAT IS UP. I want to have my team set up and named AT LEAST SIX MONTHS IN ADVANCE.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I want whatever they throw at us. I don't really care what we get, as long as it's exciting! There should be quite a lot, considering that there are six pages of Pokemon!

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
Years
It's possible we may not be able to do so this time. Though it'll be cool to adapt and tweek our teams as we go across X region (no pun intended...maybe the region has an X and a Y in it...)
Hope we get the rest of the scans by tomorrow.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I sorta want to learn more about the gym leaders; like what kids of gym leaders are we dealing with here. I also would like to see some more game features, like if we are going to get that 'trainer customization' option~

Or, maybe just more pokemon and their official types!

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
Years
I would actually like to see more new Pokémon revealed in the next issue of CoroCoro, especially how we've only seen the starters and the two legendaries as of now. But it would be interesting to see many different types and find out which animal they're based on.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Honestly, I'd be happy with any sort of information. Mostly though, I'd like to see some more pictures of the region and maybe a little bit of the plot so I can start to see if I'd be interested in it.

And features, like Derk said. Just so we can see what new ideas they have.

But really, anything would be nice. Like starter evolutions?

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I'm expecting official art for the main protagonists in this issue of CoroCoro, so I can safely see the various fanart of them.

Flydro

doobz
Years
Region name for sure. Hoping they reveal the evolutions and typings of the three starters, that's what I want most right now. Would like to know what's up with the Gym Leaders and what they look like, as well as what the rival looks like and some hints at the villanous team in this new region. Pics, names, types, the pokedex, I want all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back