• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Nah's Salt & Pepper Shop [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
i have a 4 iv honedge (attack/def/spatt/spdef) with shadow sneak metal sound destiny bond and wide gaurd egg moves.
can i get an HP/att/spdef impish phanpy with ice shard?
and can i get an assault vest on it? i can add something else in if you want.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
i have a 4 iv honedge (attack/def/spatt/spdef) with shadow sneak metal sound destiny bond and wide gaurd egg moves.
can i get an HP/att/spdef impish phanpy with ice shard?
and can i get an assault vest on it? i can add something else in if you want.
I can breed that for you, and it'll come with the Assault Vest too.. And you can keep your Honedge; I'm doing this for free basically.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Is the Phanpy with Ice Shard male? If so can you CMT for it? :)

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
when do you think you'll be done..?
IDK. It depends on what the RNG feels like doing, not to mention I have other requests besides yours and stuff. But hopefully it won't be too long.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
like... a couple hours.. a couple days...?
Actually, the batch i just bred yielded one that fits your request, so you don't have to wait any longer. Just lemme buy an Assault vest and register you in my list and you can have it.

Is the Phanpy with Ice Shard male? If so can you CMT for it? :)
Your Phanphy is ready as well.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
how did you find me with just being aquaintances
You popped up on my Friends section. I probably only appeared on your Aquaintances section because I didn't register you until a little bit ago. I was only provisionally registered as far as your 3DS knew. If you check your 3DS friends list again it'll update it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back