• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Wi-Fi

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
I want to be able to connect to my router again! Stupid WPA.

I'd really like them to do something about the GTS. It's such a wonderful idea, but I find searching it almost impossible now. Whenever I look for the most basic of Pokémon, like a Glameow, all of the uploaders want Legendaries or Level 100s, or something equally ridiculous. I think they should make it so that Legendaries can only be traded for Legendaries, and so you can only trade certain level Pokémon for certain others (say, in five level boundaries, so that a Level 15 Skarmory could only be traded for a level 5 - 15 Pokémon).

What are random battles? Everybody's getting het up about them, but I don't quite understand the idea. ;;

Random battles were in Pokemon Battle Revolution. Basically you just battle with a random person.

Years
Like everyone else, I'd LOVE a fixed GTS. I actually really liked contests and Pokéathelon, so some sort of Wi-Fi for that would be pretty awesome - especially with world rankings.

Shubshub

Master of The Y
Years
With The GTS Hack Checking Idea I Have A Great Idea

If someone tries to deposit a pokemon
Pokemon ----------GTS Server Check-------|Hacked Pokemon
If it returns as hacked Pokemon then GTS Gives That Pokemon A Classic Ribbon
So The Server Only Ever Has To Check Once Since Pokemon With Classic Ribbons Can Not Be Traded Over The GTS (BTW I Do This With My Pokesav Pokemon I Dont Do this Over wifi anymore)

Then the GTS Servers Dont Create Loads Of Lag For Just Checking For Hacked Pokemon
Because Some Noob Could Just Spam the servers Up with Lag because that noob keeps trying to Deposit the same hacked pokemon over and over again

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
Please don't revive threads if they haven't got any posts for over a month, make a new one instead D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back