• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-*-Until Angels Close my Eyes-*-

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
I know I am not the best poet in the world, but with the death of our beloved Mandi, I felt I should write a poem and dedicate it to her. Its not a happy poem, though. And I feel guilty that it is not, but I like it, although others may not...

Until Angels Close my Eyes

Hear the wind blowing,
Soaring through the skies.
Until an angel comes,
And closes my eyes.

Until the rain falls,
And washes the pain away.
Until an angel comes,
And takes me away.

All my pain and sorrow,
Wishes and thoughts,
Have been washed away,
With the summer drought.

Until an angel comes,
And lifts me into the sky,
I shall cry...
Until an angel comes,
I shall not die.

Now that I have read over my work, I am not that satisfied. ^^; I have hesitated to post this poem.

~Karli

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
Years
liek omfg XD that's really good... even tho it's so sad... it's beautiful! ^^

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
Years
Koinu-chan said:
I know I am not the best poet in the world, but with the death of our beloved Mandi, I felt I should write a poem and dedicate it to her. Its not a happy poem, though. And I feel guilty that it is not, but I like it, although others may not...

Hear the wind blowing,
Until an angel comes,
And closes my eyes.

Until the rain falls,
Until and angel comes,
And takes me away.

All my pain and sorrow,
Wishes and thoughts,
Have been washed away,
With the summer drought.

Until an angel comes,
I shall cry...
Until an angel comes,
I shall not die.

Now that I have read over my work, I am not that satisfied. ^^; I have hesitated to post this poem.

~Karli
Aww, this is so magnanimous and generous of your heart, Karli, to dedicate this magnificent poem to a dear, lost friend. ^^; You are one of those people who easily cheer me up. ;-;

This poem is well-written with an obscure, secret message. Life passes like the wind and sooner than you'd know, our precious life could end. Angels of Heaven reach within to bring us into a world unknown to nature, a place of peace and care. We leave behind our lectures learned in Earth to face Heaven where only your soul is needed. Everyone's soul remains forever and we will all reside in Heaven 'when an angel comes'.

I find this so enchanting, Karli. It's such exceptional quality for a wonderful poet like you. <3

Khaos Angel

Bunny Apprentice To Blue
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 6, 2005
Wow. That's a very beautiful poem. I like it very much. good job, Koinu.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Thank you so much. <3<3<3 *huggles and glomps* You have all made me feel better by saying such kind words. I shall write some more as time passes. ^^

~Karli

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
Years
That is an extremely beautiful poem Karli ^o^! It depicts the Angel of Death in a certain way....
"Until an angel comes,
I shall not die." I thought that was really descriptive...I'm sure Mandi really appreciates this Karli, it's amazing....

~Eli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
Koinu-chan said:

Hear the wind blowing,
Until an angel comes,
And closes my eyes.

Until the rain falls,
Until and(an) angel comes,
And takes me away.

All my pain and sorrow,
Wishes and thoughts,
Have been washed away,
With the summer drought.

Until an angel comes,
I shall cry...
Until an angel comes,
I shall not die.

~Karli

Oh Karli...this is so beautiful. ;o; I'm sure if Mandi were here to read this, she would be so overjoyed. <3 Because of the way I feel about this poem, and seeing as it is dedicated to the sweet sweet Mandi, I shall not rate this poem. All I can say, is very well done. <3 *huggles Karli*

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Oops, I didnt see that spelling error. XD

And thank you so much everyone. <3 *huggles* I appreciate it so much, and I'm glad you like it. ^________^

~Karli

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
This is such a beautiful poem, it captures that essense perfectly. Very nice job, Karli. =)

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
Aww, it ish so sweet! Mandi-chan would love this~! :]

The way you wrote it...it's just so heavenly and enchanting. If she could read it, I'm positive she would be beaming happily, thankful for your work. ^___^ It's just so beautiful, I can't help but re-read it over and over. =3

Gweat job, Karli-li~! ^o^

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
Awww...thanks you guys. ^o^ *huggles* I'm so glad that you like it. Now, I am rather pleased with it as well. =] Thank you all once again. I really appreciate it! ^___________^

~Karli

Back