• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Aeternal Asylum

purplecicada

Distortion Wyrm
Years
If there were a Lyncher role in the setup, I'd be voting for Nyke right now. I'm keeping my random vote currently, as moving my vote to anywhere else would just be another random vote.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Got an idea that could easily lead us to win this game, but not gonna do it because scumhunting.

Anyway, my instincts tell me to vote XNaut, so
[Throw PokéBall] XNaut

Taking advantage over me when I was in bed. All I'm doing is I'm asking for clues and that should get us an idea figuring out who the bad guy is. Throwing random vote is like you're running away from the discussion.

Sparkin

Well, you let your guard down. I didn't have any reason to do it either, besides going with feelings

Sparkin

That doesn't prove that I was taking advantage of you, because I didn't say it was a random, rather I said that I had no logical reasons to do it, so feelings

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
That doesn't prove that I was taking advantage of you, because I didn't say it was a random, rather I said that I had no logical reasons to do it, so feelings

Feelings for what? I have played a couple of mafia games in School with classmates and from my experience, the mafia vote for me to avoid getting themselves voted whenever I'm just a normal character that does not have a killing role.

Sparkin

Gut feelings. Plus, it isn't always mafia that votes people, town do it as well for a player that they have suspicions on

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
Gut feelings. Plus, it isn't always mafia that votes people, town do it as well for a player that they have suspicions on

Then your gut feeling is wrong. If I was the mafia, I would not be talking and standing up for myself.

Sparkin

Then your gut feeling is wrong. If I was the mafia, I would not be talking and standing up for myself.

Wouldn't be advisable for mafia to just keep quiet when someone accuses them, now would it?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I did not vote for Desox because he was being accused for being a patient and I did not want to vote someone without any clues. I voted Sparkin because he placed a random vote on me without discussing about any clues we got. How does that not make any sense? I was really looking forward to participating too.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
not really liking how Xnaut is acting, also think that Desox gave up too early to be scum

[Unvote] Desox

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Yeah, I usually side with Sparkin on these things, and he looks townish for now.

Also, XNaut, if I got what Sparkin's saying correctly, it's not a randovote. It's not logical, either (as he said), but maybe he got something from yourself... dunno. That defense doesn't look good either.

What Nyke is doing is pushy, but I don't think there are bad intentions coming from that. I don't feel like he's trying to start a lynch, but just trying to get more info from others so he can build his reads.

But who am I to talk? I was just subject of this like two pages ago. I'll stay here and check every half an hour to see if there is more news. You never know what could happen.

EDIT: Also noticed the flavour text talks about the Poisoner being roleblocked, just as I was gonna say the poisoned one should reveal him/herself. D'Oh.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
If anyone got any messages in night zero, that is the whisperer (mafia) who can send messages anytime and the telepath can only send messages during the daytime. I read the role descriptions.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I noticed Kitty gave us a clue saying Newtsie visited no one on night zero. The Whisperer I'm assuming don't visit anyone and are meant to just send messages and the Cyborgs only visit during the daytime.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
If anyone got any messages in night zero, that is the whisperer (mafia) who can send messages anytime and the telepath can only send messages during the daytime. I read the role descriptions.

We ARE in daytime. Also, when did any of us mention in which moment did we receive messages? And what does this even have to do with your defense?

Also it could be just an idiom, as the typical telepath is a town sided role can send messages anytime, whose opposite would be the whisperer. It wouldn't make sense letting one send messages all of the gametime and restrict the other to daytime imo. Maybe aeternum can clarify on that.

I don't know, I don't like this. Looks like an attempt to steer clear of your defense.

I'm gonna trust Sparkin's and Newtsie's gut feelings unless something obviously scummy happens.

[Vote] XNaut

Nyke

To victory!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 9, 2021
Me being pushy is mostly because I don't know anyone here, and so I have to ask the questions as to calibrate my scumdar. For example, I consider L'Belle scummy, because they "placed a random vote without discussing any of the clues we've got" (pinching this from Xnaut's, because it echoes my sentiment but better), which I find even more odd since they appear to be a seasoned player. However, this could be completely explainable or even characteristic, and so I'm pushing for answers to make a conclusion on that.

It does appear that people think I'm wanting Desox lynched, or at least are pushing for people to read Desox based on the earlier OMGUS. That's actually not the case! I have been voting Bidoof for some time now (albeit with the incorrect syntax), and are actually expecting people to draw reads on the other first responders to the whole OMGUS thing, based on their reactions (i.e. Sparkin, Saws, Bidoof, Kiyotaka, purple, Paranoia, and [to an extent] L'Belle).

@L'Belle, do you not draw anything indicative from the reactions of others to the Desox wagon?

What, so you've already decided to park your vote on Desox and try and get him lynched today? unvote vote: Bidoof
not really liking how Xnaut is acting, also think that Desox gave up too early to be scum

[Unvote] Desox

Interesting turn-around here. To repeat my question from earlier; Why were you talking as if Desox should definitely be lynched?

(To also reinstate my vote earlier: [vote]: Bidoof)

Back