• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

need help with names

Status
Not open for further replies.

miley810

Assassin
Years
I need some names for my stories does anybody have some good ideas?I will snap up any names and you will probley see them in one of my stories on here thanx in advance! :)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
I'm not going to add to what jax said; I'm just going to remind you not to pick an extremely unconventional name unless it's a nickname. Try to imagine whether or not his/her parents would actually name their kid something like that. Of course, nationality and your in-fic universe also play a big part. If he's chinese, pick a chinese name and so on. If you have a totally different universe, then you'll be free to choose whatever names you like so long as everyone else follows the same, unconventional naming pattern.

In short, try not to pick a weird name without a reason.

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
Years
Just get random letters and put them together, or one of your friends names, or a friends nickname, or a name from Bionicle because that has loads of weird names, or a name from another language... *Babbles on and on and on and on*

luke

Master of the Elements
Years
Don't revive old threads that haven't been posted in in over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back