• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Dark Cry: The Legend of Giratina!

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
dang iv hadnt checked this site in dys & u just amazed me tht the hack is out ^^. il be playing it 2mor & will report any bugs tht havnt been said yet :D. thnks 4 the great work tht u but in 4 yrs. & if theres anything u need help with il be glad 2 help ^^. u :rock:

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2014
How to bring the leader of Purity Forest as it is not there a guy on the train gymy says there Combee

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
I made back sprites for to this hack:
0acafded977a.bmp
22dde0f0566c.bmp

Awesome backsprites art-56 =3! I'll insert them a.s.a.p when I return to Holland of corse with credits!

Well that count pokemon glitch it very important because it's the only way to get to the gym.
See I have 5 pokemon in my team:
4kfjpz.png

But I still get the message:
14ieu4h.png

Before you said:

This is the only way through. I was able to only because I used a walk through walls cheat.
There must be a minor script glitch here, but it's very important to fix next time you get a chance because you will get many complaints wondering what to do because they can't get through

I've took it serious and added in the main bugs/glitches list! It seems indeed like a minor script mistake, I'll release a HOTFIX as soon I return. This will contain the following:
- Super nerd Gary magnamite overpowered fix
- News stand fix
- Count POKéMON fix
- Remove time based event Purity Forest that stairs appear between 5pm and 6pm

dang iv hadnt checked this site in dys & u just amazed me tht the hack is out ^^. il be playing it 2mor & will report any bugs tht havnt been said yet :D. thnks 4 the great work tht u but in 4 yrs. & if theres anything u need help with il be glad 2 help ^^. u :rock:

Thanks qaz =3!

How to bring the leader of Purity Forest as it is not there a guy on the train gymy says there Combee

wait 'till 5pm or 6pm and re-enter the map! Now a stair at the main road will appear! Before you go be sure you don't have less or more then 2 POKéMON in your team!

Where the meteor decetor is located?

I won't tell, try asking the people at Atlernion City they will help you! =3

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
nice looking and story hack you have there :) loving the fan gamebox too.

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2014
i try everything but no luck,if it helps heres what i do:
i go the first post and click "alpha 1.0.5 released: click here" an it opens the alpha 1.0.5 released post i search it up but find no link help please

Years
  • Seen Dec 10, 2021
i try everything but no luck,if it helps heres what i do:
i go the first post and click "alpha 1.0.5 released: click here" an it opens the alpha 1.0.5 released post i search it up but find no link help please
Click on the big download button at the bottom of the post.

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
nice looking and story hack you have there :) loving the fan gamebox too.

Thanks Varuas =3!

Nice work Mitchel1 but you done the hack this year? just an simple question

Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important.

Please help :(, what wrong???

Please read previouspost, this question has been posted for already 5 times. RE-RE-RE-RE-RE quote =3!
mitchel1 said:
I've took it serious and added in the main bugs/glitches list! It seems indeed like a minor script mistake, I'll release a HOTFIX as soon I return. This will contain the following:
- Super nerd Gary magnamite overpowered fix
- News stand fix
- Count POKéMON fix
- Remove time based event Purity Forest that stairs appear between 5pm and 6pm
read B
hope this helped!

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
I've beaten the leader of the first gym, quite awesome pokemon hack.
U should continue it, Im rooting for ya,
There's my final 3 alpha team.

omwiddyfjkwd.png

Years
Mitchel1 "Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important."

I know this is not a final release but i whant to say if you finish the hack this year or in 2012? and YES you have right you personal life is more important than hack:D

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen today
the hack is great so far.....

the story is good.

dont no if this was said already but the pokeball in the Purity Forest *the 1 thts above the tiny mushroom above the guardian statue* has no script/ or anything 2 say what it is.

EDIT:
well i found 2 bugs/glitches:
In visualboy i cant seem to increase the time on the clock *the clock on the walls in a few houses to see if its day/night/etc* so when im playing it on visualboy im still in day time. also when i load my save on my psp it tells me the time of day is the afternoon *& the time is like that every time i load it on my psp*.

Also after i beat the 1st gym & get the tm & hm i cant access my tm/hm case & it gets glitchy & freezes the rom *but u can still load an old save states/reset th rom [pic in the Attachment]*

Last edited:

mitchel1

Rom-hacker/scripter
Years
I've beaten the leader of the first gym, quite awesome pokemon hack.
U should continue it, Im rooting for ya,
There's my final 3 alpha team.

omwiddyfjkwd.png

Thanks Osher99 =3! Great team 'ya got there! Be sure you also finish the story mission: Explore the Torn World! After you've beat the thug (that has the outfit from a old man) walk upstairs! There is a POKéBALL that contains a important part from this hack! Be sure you talk with that!

Mitchel1 "Thanks Danu and if you mean this is final release, no it's not! I don't know how long that will take, the hardest work (begin) has been done and now only things what needed to do is some importend graphics, maps and some advanced scripting! but that won't say anything my personal life is more important."

I know this is not a final release but i whant to say if you finish the hack this year or in 2012? and YES you have right you personal life is more important than hack:D

I don't have a clue when it shall be done I'll do my best to set down one of the best hacks ever made.

the hack is great so far.....

the story is good.

dont no if this was said already but the pokeball in the Purity Forest *the 1 thts above the tiny mushroom above the guardian statue* has no script/ or anything 2 say what it is.

EDIT:
well i found 2 bugs/glitches:
In visualboy i cant seem to increase the time on the clock *the clock on the walls in a few houses to see if its day/night/etc* so when im playing it on visualboy im still in day time. also when i load my save on my psp it tells me the time of day is the afternoon *& the time is like that every time i load it on my psp*.

Also after i beat the 1st gym & get the tm & hm i cant access my tm/hm case & it gets glitchy & freezes the rom *but u can still load an old save states/reset th rom [pic in the Attachment]*

Bugs and Glitches

Thanks for playing Dark cry: TLoG be sure when you encounter more bugs, please report them! =3

Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2021
Thanks Osher99 =3! Great team 'ya got there! Be sure you also finish the story mission: Explore the Torn World! After you've beat the thug (that has the outfit from a old man) walk upstairs! There is a POKéBALL that contains a important part from this hack! Be sure you talk with that!

I did, and I've got the "Item" inside the pokeball and I put him in the PC,
And also I've found the meteor decetor and I've found the 5 tiny shrooms.
I've done everything xD

Back